You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 4th, 2010 at 12:12am
ha theres no surgery to cure OCGDD :] i havent gotto decorate my easter eggs yet :[ i'l make one for all the members of the band :] them postit on here XD hahaha!!! BTL is on my ipod as we speak!! lol

*when you get you sneakily get ur sister to learn Green Day songs and she doesnt realize it.. i did that and my sister (older btw and she actually semi got me started on them.. really i just came into her room and prolly 3/10 times thered be either 21 guns or know your enemy on but besides the point lol) now knows the lyrics to a few songs without knowing y she knows them hehe

ok i just got back fro my gma's for spring break today and there were so many things i found that made me think of Green Day :] not too surprising but it was funny...
*saw a sign that said "black lane" and i thought of Rotting.. i had just finished listening to the song like 2 minutes before i saw it so thats y i thought that Razz
*my mom said "you're doing it wrong!" cause i was trying to open a slim jim (ya gotta be smarter than the food or very violent towards it so i chose violence lol) and thought of "chocolate rain" hehe
*was at mcdonalds and they have both mocha latte's and fraupa's and both reminded me of "orange mocha frapachino!!" hahah!!
*saw a sign for horseshoe lake and Horseshoes and Hand Grenades came to mind..
*was out eatting and saw a flag or something hanging form the ceiling and made a double look at it cause i thought it said "one for the razorbacks" when it really only said razorbacks..
*when you keep calling ur gmas husband paranoid and keep singing Basket Case every time you say it..
*was watching the Steve Wilko's show and a man on there says "the shadow of doubt" and you auto. start singing "hold on"
*was in church, the minister is doing the whole communion stuff and says "drink from this cup of my blood"(or something very close to that at least) and got angry cause you cant figure out what song it is and had to google it and figured out its "shes a saint not a celebrity" by FBHT
*found a key chain in a small thrift shop that says "when you find a fork in the road.......... TAKE IT!!" and was less then 5 seconds from buying it until i decided its not close enuf to being a real GD song keychain and started singing Time of your life.
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
April 4th, 2010 at 11:34am
She...:
WalkingContradicti0n:
She...:
WalkingContradicti0n:
She...:
When you add tony vincent as a friend on facebook cos he's st jimmy in american idiot, aaaannddddd he writes a 'thanks for the add' note on your page Cool yay!!!! Mr. Green

which one is he there is like 5 of them on facebook

Its the one thats tagged in the official american idiot videos and photos (:

is it this one? http://www.facebook.com/#!/delicatechild17?ref=search&sid=1549455397.3090541956..1

http://www.facebook.com/#!/tonyvincentmusic?ref=ts

OMG! i now i feel stupid cuse i added that other guy! lol Rolling Eyes
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 11:52am
-When you love torturing your mom with Green Day albums while in the car.
-When you were playing your 2010 Edition Price Is Right game and there was a male computer character named Ollie.
-When you fully intend to make your mom watch BIAB one day. tehe
-When you've had Tré's "I am so beautiful" line stuck in your head all morning.
-When you take it as a sign that you might need to watch BIAB again.
-When you'd rather not go to the big family dinner tonight because you'd rather be on GSB.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 4th, 2010 at 11:59am
When you woke up by 2:30pm and that reminded you of TRÉ! tehe
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 12:29pm
When maybe you'll see Green Day again during the summer this year!!!! Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake Shake
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 01:06pm
When you get annoyed coz this really annoying kid's brother has the same birthdday as Billie Joe.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 4th, 2010 at 06:11pm
When you change "OMFG" to "OMFGD"... thanks Emily. Mr. Green
So Damn Bored
Falling In Love With The Board
So Damn Bored
April 4th, 2010 at 08:12pm
LostInTheBermudaTre.:
-When you love torturing your mom with Green Day albums *
-When you fully intend to make your mom watch BIAB one day. tehe
-When you've had Tré's "I am so beautiful" line stuck in your head all morning.
-When you take it as a sign that you might need to watch BIAB again.

* and videos... tehe
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 11:00pm
-When you're at dinner and your uncle returns to the table with a ginormous turkey drumstick - which causes you to think of Tré! ~~
-When you're asked why the drumstick is making you laugh so hard and you immediately give a lengthy explanation.
-When your little cousin wants to know what Green Day is.
-When your OTHER little cousin was rocking out to Holiday and Minority on New Year's Eve! And this is the one who's only two years old! tehe
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 5th, 2010 at 09:46am
When your cousin asks for Boulevard of Broken Dreams to her iPod and you go Shake.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 5th, 2010 at 06:58pm
When you plan to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the purchase of your first GD song. (April 14th!!! WOOT!!!!!)

When you call this event "American Idiot Day" because your first GD song was American Idiot.
Spoonful of Jimmy
King For A Couple Of Days
Spoonful of Jimmy
April 5th, 2010 at 09:51pm
When you can tell what song Billie is playing in a picture by the fret he's holding on his guitar and the expression on his face. The song I can recognize the easiest is Brain Stew. xD
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 6th, 2010 at 08:44am
When you make a GD slideshow.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 6th, 2010 at 09:38am
When your cousin loves 21 Guns and BOBD and you still go Shake times 13468453753!!! Very Happy
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 6th, 2010 at 12:51pm
When you sit on your bed for...like...half an hour playing the intro to BTL on your guitar over and over and over again.
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
April 6th, 2010 at 08:40pm
when your MOM thinks that Basket case is "cute"
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
April 7th, 2010 at 08:17am
When you are vacuming and your hand spontanisly jerks the vacum outta the wall and while you are wondering why you did that you hear she's a rebel on tv and realize your brain has ultra sensitive Green Day sensors Smile
St. Dude
St. Dude
April 7th, 2010 at 08:39am
when you know today is the one year anniversary of GD's first 21st CB gig Smile
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 7th, 2010 at 10:31am
When you know it's only 64 days left until the concert screw my birthday Green Day concert is importanter. xDD I mean more important. Retard
St. Dude
St. Dude
April 7th, 2010 at 02:07pm
when you crank GD up so loud, the floor is shaking Very Happy
Register