You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
September 1st, 2010 at 05:50pm
-When you freak upon finding out your new tutor's mom has worked with Green Day before. (She sets up their equipment.)
-When you ask your tutor to find out what her mom thinks of Tré. tehe
-When your English professor is talking about Labor Day weekend and you randomly burst out with, "This is our lives on holiday..."
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
September 1st, 2010 at 07:50pm
When a random lady comes up to you in Circle K and says "I like your shoelaces!" (Green Day shoelaces)
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 2nd, 2010 at 05:52am
When you get called 'Lily' and you got all excited cos you thought they said 'Billie' tehe
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:10am
When you thought your teacher said "let's cut in a bassplayer!" and you tough of Mike, when she really said "let's cut in a fish!" WTF I know, difference much? lmfao
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:13am
How the hell did you come up with that?! lmfao
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:33am
Hehehe I don't know. Laughing lmfao

-When you want to get that Green Day shirt. Cheese
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:34am
-When you train your 4-year-old cousin to say 'I love Billie Joe so so much' lmfao
I'm serious
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:37am
-When you try to get your littlebrother to sing American Idiot.
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:38am
Did it work?
-When you taught your sister to sing over 20 songs Mr. Green It's a start
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:39am
Not really. He started to sing Crazy Frog. lmfao

-When you...stare. At your posters. Shifty
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 2nd, 2010 at 10:42am
lmfao Ding ding baaaa
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
September 2nd, 2010 at 07:58pm
BeautifulFreak:
When a random lady comes up to you in Circle K and says "I like your shoelaces!" (Green Day shoelaces)

I SAW GREEN DAY SHOELACES IN THIS ONE STORE AND OMG THEY ARE AMAZING I BOUGHT THEM xD
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 3rd, 2010 at 02:56am
"I told my dad yeah I’m going to be a drummer and he said well if you can rub your stomach at the same time as you pat your head at the same time you’re standing on one leg and kicking the other one out in a circle and say the pledge of allegiance. And I did all that just like bam you know?" ~Tre Cool

When you actually try doing that just cos Tre did it lmfao
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
September 4th, 2010 at 12:28am
^^lmfao honestly, i feel like trying

Evil or Very MadWhen you get all outragiously pissed off when your mom says that people that drop out of high school are poor, pathetic, low-life losers with no point in life and you automatically remember that Billie Joe dropped out, so your mom technically called Billie Joe a poor, pathetic, low-life loser and you, again, get outragiously pissed off 'cause you have VERY HIGH respect for him!!! Smiley
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 4th, 2010 at 10:56am
When...you are buying a Green Day patch (I think). (:
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 4th, 2010 at 03:15pm
Killjoy from Detroit:

Evil or Very MadWhen you get all outragiously pissed off when your mom says that people that drop out of high school are poor, pathetic, low-life losers with no point in life and you automatically remember that Billie Joe dropped out, so your mom technically called Billie Joe a poor, pathetic, low-life loser and you, again, get outragiously pissed off 'cause you have VERY HIGH respect for him!!! Smiley
When you got extremely pissed at that even though you don't even know your Mum Grr lmfao
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 4th, 2010 at 04:55pm
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:

When you got extremely pissed at that even though you don't even know your Mum Grr lmfao
We were in the car so I didn't do or say anything. I actually jus got really quiet the rest of the day.
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 4th, 2010 at 04:56pm
Killjoy from Detroit:
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:

We were in the car so I didn't do or say anything. I actually jus got really quiet the rest of the day.
I would've gone, 'YOU'RE WRONG!!!! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!! WROOOONG I TELL YOU!!!!' lmfaolmfao But I'm a bit of a tard anyway
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 4th, 2010 at 04:58pm
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:

I would've gone, 'YOU'RE WRONG!!!! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!! WROOOONG I TELL YOU!!!!' lmfaolmfao But I'm a bit of a tard anyway
I agree but I wasn't really in an arguing mood. and besides, arguing with them wouldn't make me being grounded any better Rolling Eyes
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 4th, 2010 at 05:02pm
Killjoy from Detroit:
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:
Alleh Baba:
Killjoy from Detroit:

I agree but I wasn't really in an arguing mood. and besides, arguing with them wouldn't make me being grounded any better Rolling Eyes
Sad Fair point
Register