You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 15th, 2010 at 01:52pm
When you're in French and the teacher said the word for 'hallway' which is 'entré'
And you almost jump out of your chair in excitement that it has 'Tré' in it lmfao
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 15th, 2010 at 05:08pm
Killjoy from Detroit:
When you get really pissed off 'cause Green Day didn't win anything on the VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

omfg i no!!! that cheesed me off sooo badly!!! i actually had a convo with a couple ppl about it today Razz tehe

*when you are at Art Club and your phone went off and began to sing WMUWSE
-you have a conversation with a kid that looks like your ICP teacher (its so hilarious!! i crack up every time i see him lmfao) and u wanted to get up and punch him in the face cause he said 'Their drummer isnt really the best drummer but-" and you interupt him with 'LIES!! Tre is THE greatest drummer in rock n roll history!!!"
-when every time he said 'their [Green Day's as an alt.] drummer' you keep interupting him and saying 'Tre Cool!!'

*when for your art sketchbook topic of a costume that had not been designed yet, you make Billie Joe tehe

*when you were cheesed off about ESPN not showing all of Green Day's LOTAG performance D:< Prr Grr Orvil
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 15th, 2010 at 05:15pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
-you have a conversation with a kid that looks like your ICP teacher (its so hilarious!! i crack up every time i see him lmfao) and u wanted to get up and punch him in the face cause he said 'Their drummer isnt really the best drummer but-" and you interupt him with 'LIES!! Tre is THE greatest drummer in rock n roll history!!!"
-when every time he said 'their [Green Day's as an alt.] drummer' you keep interupting him and saying 'Tre Cool!!'

Those two literally cracked me up lmfao
And also are very true Clap
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 15th, 2010 at 05:32pm
well if ur not willing to stand up for yer boys then who will? Tre' is the greatest drummer- period! i also told the kid that too.. the 2nd time he tried saying that he wasnt i looked and him and more or less said 'look kid, Tre Cool is THE greatest drummer in the rock n roll history.... no matter WHAT you, the magazine, or anyone else who contradicts that says" cause he told me that they had a poll about greatest drummers or something like that he said 'and Green Day's dummer wasnt even on there' which REALLY made me wanna punch him in the head!!
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 15th, 2010 at 05:36pm
I would've punched him AND whoever wrote that stupid-ass magazine!!! Grr
NO ONE insults the boys!
ESPECIALLY not Tre's drumming
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 15th, 2010 at 09:17pm
yeah AND anyone who refers to any of the boys as 'Green Day's _____" !!!! thats one thing that IDK HOW little u no of the band, you HAVE to no the names!!!!

-when ur watching VH1's 100 most shocking music moments and you happen to hear AI playing in the background Very HappyVery Happy sadly i missed the actual clip :/ but it was for awakening the fan from a coma! YOU GO BILLIE MIKE AND TRE!!
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 16th, 2010 at 12:08pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
yeah AND anyone who refers to any of the boys as 'Green Day's _____" !!!! thats one thing that IDK HOW little u no of the band, you HAVE to no the names!!!!

-when ur watching VH1's 100 most shocking music moments and you happen to hear AI playing in the background Very HappyVery Happy sadly i missed the actual clip :/ but it was for awakening the fan from a coma! YOU GO BILLIE MIKE AND TRE!!
I really hate when people go 'Billie and co.' or 'Billie and the others'. THAT GETS ME SO PISSED Evil or Very Mad
I mean I love Billie a lot, but Mike and Tre are just as important, people!!
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 16th, 2010 at 05:25pm
that they are!! theyre nothing without each other (and Adrienne ^^)!! i mean yeah i may just ramble on about Billie like a lil teenie bopper but still Tre, Mike, Jason W., Jason F., and the other man (i can never remember his name!! ticks me off!! i wanna say it starts with an RH? or am i making things up again?) make Green Day what they are- for in theory one man cannot play every instrument on stage live! but honestly, they dnt even need to play- they can get by on their looks Wink
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 16th, 2010 at 05:31pm
Ronnie Blake Laughing
I know wright lmfao They could totally get a career in modelling, if they weren't so insanely talented in the music department ~~
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 16th, 2010 at 11:13pm
i new it started with an R! lol

heck they would run everyone other male (and possibly female if its Tre' Wink) model out of business!!

*when u wanna kill a kid that sits at ur table in art cause whilst working on your sketchbook topic, the kid said 'is that the JONAS BROTHER?"! O_____O I WANTED TO MURDER HIM!!!!!! I just looked at him and i said to basically everyone at my table (which is only 4 total ppl at my table including me) ''im FAIRLY certain he just said 'amber, please shoot me with a gun in the face, chest, heart, lungs, and then when i fall to the floor beat me to death!!!!''' and then my friend looked at him like he was retarded cause i had actually just sat there and said 'i friggen love Green Day!! Theyre all so friggen gorgeous ^^ even as cartoons Wink' [[then my other friends lil brother looked at me and said 'wow amber your just a bit obsessed' which i responded to with 'sweetie ur going on a year too late to tell me this']] and then said Green Day like 5 more times after that and he said that the cartoon version of them looked like the *shudders* jonas brothers *shudders again* and so my friend was like 'dude she just sat there and said 'Green Day' and 2nd they look nothing like the jonas brothers!' as i just sat there with a death stare on my face >Very Happy

good lord my dad treats me like a friggen child!! he told me all the time to clean my room up when i was little and to leave my door open til it is and just did it to me >:/ god acts like im friggen 9 or somethine *rolls eyes*
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 17th, 2010 at 02:40pm
Awww Sad Stupid boy..... how the hell can you confuse Green Day with the friggin Jonas Brothers?!

~When a boy on your table is looking through your phone and sees your background (which is a picture of Tre Roxanne) and shows it to his friend, and his friend goes 'Thats the drummer from Green Day!' and you almost die of happiness lmfao
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 17th, 2010 at 03:21pm
yeah idk but he OBVIOUSLY hadnt heard of Green Day!! I mean like seriously wtf!? Billie has SOOO much more experience (, makes his own music, and is so much hotter!!!
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 17th, 2010 at 03:40pm
I know wright! In fact he is so much hotter than people younger than him, that when my Mum said to her work colleagues that I fancied a 37 year old and two 38 year olds, I was actually proud Con
But they're hot at any age so Laughing
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 19th, 2010 at 05:09pm
They got the goods so how could u not!? haha my friend thought that Billie was only 24 Very Happy i was so proud of her cause then we just sat there and talked about guys all lunch tehe that seems to be a common topic between me and her for some reason ^^ then i make fun of us cause we just sit there and start naming off just random guys that we think are hot lmfao

my dad always likes to tick me off by making fun of Billie Joe cause hes bi so he'll tell others in front of me 'Hey did you know her favorite band is Green Gay- which i take no offense to cause i just respond to it with "Dad, how many times do i gotta tell u!? he's BI!!!" and then he just shakes his head at me and i walk away
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 19th, 2010 at 05:11pm
Thats really mean of ur Dad D: What a homophobe Rolling Eyes

My sister's the same :L
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 19th, 2010 at 08:43pm
im 99,some-odd#% certain that my sister is a homophobe lmfao its hilarious!! like she really doesnt seem to like gay ppl very much! is weird Oo

*when this morning you woke up and one of the first things you noticed was that 'You Lied' was playing from your friends room!! twas great way to begin my morning Very Happy though i was up for close to 1-1.5 hrs by myself playing on my fone and listening to my ipod
*when u REALLY wish that you could find some place that sells Kerrang! magazine!! they have Green Day in it A LOT!
-when your one the Kerrang! website and you stumble upon this artical cause it had Green Day as the icon for the link Very Happy tehe
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 20th, 2010 at 11:01am
lmfao ^

~When your history worksheet says '21st Century' and you can't resist writing Breakdown next to it lmfao
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 20th, 2010 at 04:10pm
*when twice today uve had the radio on and heard Green Day <3 Brain Stew is just ending ending (4:04 pm EST) and when i got home an hour ago it was (around 3EST) American Idiot Very Happy tehe now at 6:50 EST Longview is on Very HappyVery Happy

*when u get angry and then giggle a little bit at one of the guest DJ's for your favorite and only new rock station in your town cause he wouldnt shut up and Longview was beginning and he talked almost the whole drum/bass beginning D: he stopped like just before Tre' hits the cymbol!!
-i laughed cause he was talking about a band not coming to Indiana that he really wanted to and he said 'idk im just bitter. well heres Green Day for ya!'
-when u feel his pain about bands u wanna see not coming to Indiana cause Green Day didnt come their 2nd go around :'(

*when last year in english for your 21st set of vocab words, you wrote Guns after 'Vocab, 21' Very Happy
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 20th, 2010 at 04:14pm
lmfao We all do it
When Good Riddance ended and you wanted the DJ to say who sung it cos you wanted everyone in the world to know, and he didn't and you yell 'DAMN YOOOOOOU'
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 20th, 2010 at 06:55pm
i love when the DJ's here say 'and there was Green Day with______" and then they comment on the band or BIllie himself Very Happy

-when u laughed sooo hard cause one time after Green Day was either just ending or getting ready to start and a DJ said 'are ya still cool even if you win a couple tonys for a musical? well hell yeah you are cause ur Green Day! your a punk band and you got grammies to go with it!' and you fell in love with the DJ for the day tehe
-when u had ^ saved in ur fone just cause u loved it so much tehe
Register