September 7th, 2010 at 07:43am
^ Ohhohh, yes, I actually am. File

-When you have 15 Green Day shirts.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 7th, 2010 at 09:38am
^ Well then, what's the name of the Swedish king? xD

-When you made a Green Day reference...in your home work. Like...it was suppose to be about Wolfmother but then it became about Green Day. lmfao
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
September 7th, 2010 at 05:35pm
^ Carl XVI Gustav! File

-When you write an essay about Green Day for Language Arts (dunno if I said that)
-When your band teacher ruffles your hair and says "She's all about Green Day!"
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 7th, 2010 at 05:37pm
When you ask a girl her favourite band and she goes "The Killers. I know yours is Green Day" lmfao and you don't even talk much ever
YourChosenOne
Geek
YourChosenOne
September 8th, 2010 at 05:47am
- When you have a friend who brings you Green Day luck, and you always take her when you go magazine shopping hoping you'll get a GD poster Very Happy
- When your english teacher asks you to write something about yourself, and you write 4 pages about how you adore Green Day Very Happy
- Aaaand, when she asks if we have any songs we lke, she might play them on our English class, and you start naming all the Green Day songs and everyone stares at you lol
- When you start highschool, you hear a girl talking bout Green Day on the halway and you come over and introduce yourself and you talk about how awesome Green Day is and you end up being late for class Very Happy
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 8th, 2010 at 11:47am
YourChosenOne:
- When you have a friend who brings you Green Day luck, and you always take her when you go magazine shopping hoping you'll get a GD poster Very Happy
- When your english teacher asks you to write something about yourself, and you write 4 pages about how you adore Green Day Very Happy
- Aaaand, when she asks if we have any songs we lke, she might play them on our English class, and you start naming all the Green Day songs and everyone stares at you lol
- When you start highschool, you hear a girl talking bout Green Day on the halway and you come over and introduce yourself and you talk about how awesome Green Day is and you end up being late for class Very Happy
When you're very jealous of the last one cos theres no one that cool at your school as far as you know XD
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 9th, 2010 at 01:36pm
KidsWithGuns.:
^ Carl XVI Gustav! File

-When you write an essay about Green Day for Language Arts (dunno if I said that)
-When your band teacher ruffles your hair and says "She's all about Green Day!"

YOU GOOGLED IT!! lmfao Fuck you Google. lmfao

Then what's my middle name? Laughing

-When you draw Mike (yes, I still do that xD) and show it to everyone. Laughing
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 9th, 2010 at 03:47pm
When you see a picture of a blue eye and a green eye and yell "BILLIE AND TRE!!!" like a psychopath
Batman.
Batman.
September 9th, 2010 at 08:16pm
Viki, your middle name is probably something Swedish. idek.

-When your Dad starts to call you Green Day.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 10th, 2010 at 09:34am
So you didn't know it. lmfao xDDD

-When your mum's friend associates you with Green Day. Very Happy
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 10th, 2010 at 12:38pm
When there's a girl with Green Day's faces on her hoodie in front of you in the corridor, and you follow her, paralysed, staring lmfao
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
September 10th, 2010 at 07:41pm
^^lmfao
When you get all super excited 'cause your school library has Billie Joe's favorite book and you check it out right away and you haven't really put it down since you got it Blush lmfao
Batman.
Batman.
September 10th, 2010 at 09:11pm
lolllll.
-When you wear your Green Day hoodie to school and you get many comments. One was "Oh, did you see Billie Joe on the Tony's? He looked pretentious." and another was "Wow, Hannah. You're a massive Green Day fan."
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 10th, 2010 at 11:56pm
when you run this page and you love it!

when ur in english and your teacher says 'another turning point', 'uptight', and something else and you immediately think 'Green Day!!!' ^^

when ur watching VH1's 100 greatest artists of all time and someone says in ref. to Al Green(lmfao i just thought of something else!!) 'his voice is like sex' and you automatically think of Billie Very Happy
-when you just thought how funny it is that Al's last name is Green xD
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 11th, 2010 at 01:52am
Alleh Baba:
When you see a picture of a blue eye and a green eye and yell "BILLIE AND TRE!!!" like a psychopath
what about mike. He has blue eyes
Batman.
Batman.
September 11th, 2010 at 02:07pm
BillyJoezzz:
Alleh Baba:

Jess knows what's up.
-When there's a boy that likes you, and he follows you around constantly talking about Green Day because he thinks that will make you like him.
-When your Science teacher is trying to explain tentonic plates, and says that eventually, California will be squished. You gasp and say "No, not California!" Your Science teacher asks "Why not California?" and you say "Because my favorite people are from there." You then have to tell him that Billie, Mike, and Tre live there so you don't want it crushed. Dno He's a bit slow.
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 12th, 2010 at 09:08am
BeautifulFreak.:
BillyJoezzz:
Alleh Baba:

Jess knows what's up.
-When there's a boy that likes you, and he follows you around constantly talking about Green Day because he thinks that will make you like him.
-When your Science teacher is trying to explain tentonic plates, and says that eventually, California will be squished. You gasp and say "No, not California!" Your Science teacher asks "Why not California?" and you say "Because my favorite people are from there." You then have to tell him that Billie, Mike, and Tre live there so you don't want it crushed. Dno He's a bit slow.
Yes I know Mike has blue eyes Laughing I'm just saying exactly what I said, I momentarily forgot about Mike because I had just done a project thing on Tre. Sorry Dno
Batman.
Batman.
September 12th, 2010 at 03:13pm
-When, during a cookout for Labor Day, you tell your grandma all about the Gorillaz, and she says "Hannah, they sound like an interesting bunch, but I missed hearing about those Green Day boys." Then you have an epiphany and throw your Gorillaz CD to the ground. :3
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 12th, 2010 at 03:31pm
BeautifulFreak.:
-When, during a cookout for Labor Day, you tell your grandma all about the Gorillaz, and she says "Hannah, they sound like an interesting bunch, but I missed hearing about those Green Day boys." Then you have an epiphany and throw your Gorillaz CD to the ground. :3
So I'm confused..... which do you like more now? tehe

- When your friend points out a t-shirt in HMV, and you go 'Meh.' Then you realise it says Green Day on it and immediately buy it. I'm so shallow tehe
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
September 13th, 2010 at 12:18pm
When you get really pissed off 'cause Green Day didn't win anything on the VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Register