You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 21st, 2010 at 12:39pm
lmfao
When your phone screensaver is a pic of an anime couple hugging, because the guy has green hair (like Tre) and the girl has purple hair (like moi) lmfao I LOVE IT
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 21st, 2010 at 03:49pm
*when in art ur friends lil brother was talking about his picture that he was drawing and he said something about the shadow of the object he was drawing and you started singing BOBD lmfao he said 'my shadow' and then he kinda paused and continued to talk and after he said w/e i said 'MY shadows the only one that walks beside me!"

*when you wore your Green Day shirt today cause it's American Idiot's 6th birthday tehe
-when u plan on listening to AI all day!!
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 21st, 2010 at 05:21pm
Ameeerican Idiot Smiley Happy 6th birthdeh

*When you spend a lot of money on Kerrang today just cos there's a pic of Green Day in it Smile
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 21st, 2010 at 09:09pm
when u really wanna petition Kerrang! so that they will distribute in USA!!!!

when u spend A LOT of money on CD's in the last year ^^ over 250$ worth of CD's in the last year plus a couple the previous year Very Happy 16/27 which are Green Day tehe

when you found an email to Kerrang! and told them that YOU WANT KERRANG! IN AMERICA!!!
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
September 23rd, 2010 at 04:24pm
When all your backrounds over the school desktops are of Billie Joe/Green Day xD
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
September 23rd, 2010 at 07:59pm
when u are really getting sick and tired of ur friends lil brother cause he kept saying stuff like "im going to throw Green Day down a well and then throw a match down there so that they will die a painful death!"!!!!!!!! like seriously if we werent in school then i would have totally punched the crap out of him!!!! next time i see him outside of school, im seriously going to beat the crap out of him!!!!!

seriously!! IDGAF if ppl say it just to try to cheese ya off or they really mean it, you seriously do not say that to anyone!! thats just one of those things that karma comes and friggen smashes u n the face with a sledge hammer for!!
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 23rd, 2010 at 08:42pm
Gloria21Guns:
when u are really getting sick and tired of ur friends lil brother cause he kept saying stuff like "im going to throw Green Day down a well and then throw a match down there so that they will die a painful death!"!!!!!!!! like seriously if we werent in school then i would have totally punched the crap out of him!!!! next time i see him outside of school, im seriously going to beat the crap out of him!!!!!

seriously!! IDGAF if ppl say it just to try to cheese ya off or they really mean it, you seriously do not say that to anyone!! thats just one of those things that karma comes and friggen smashes u n the face with a sledge hammer for!!
DO IT!!!! Evil or Very Mad little ass monkey >Neutral
And exactly!!! You go dude!!!((I say 'dude' to everyone, so sorry))
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 24th, 2010 at 11:02am
Gloria21Guns:

Ugh I have friends like that Rolling Eyes
Kick his ass, little douche Mad
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 27th, 2010 at 12:12pm
^^I agree!!!
-->When you talk to your cat for some odd hours about Green Day...and he's sleeping so you're almost talking to yourself xD
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 27th, 2010 at 12:19pm
Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'crazy cat lady' xDD

When you absent-mindedly mumble in your History class, that Tre Cool is one of the main reasons for the British Empire lmfao
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 29th, 2010 at 02:53pm
Alleh Baba:
Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'crazy cat lady' xDD

When you absent-mindedly mumble in your History class, that Tre Cool is one of the main reasons for the British Empire lmfao
HAHAHA!!! Nice!!!
-->When you get outrageously jealous when other girls (NOT including Adie) kiss Billie Blush
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 29th, 2010 at 02:55pm
Thats so true Very Happy It's cute when 80 does it though

~When Billie took his shirt off on the AI broadway show as St Jimmy, and you nearly died Roxanne
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
September 29th, 2010 at 03:20pm
Alleh Baba:

~When Billie took his shirt off on the AI broadway show as St Jimmy, and you nearly died Roxanne
Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Lick Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne ~~ Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
September 29th, 2010 at 03:51pm
Billie's Toy:
Alleh Baba:

Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Lick Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne ~~ Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne
I know wright
Lick Roxanne ~~ Roxanne Lick
aaaand so on.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
September 30th, 2010 at 02:50pm
When you MUST see AI on broadway. and you like it so much you see it again. and when you find out Billie's filling in for St. Jimmy you MUST see it again. and again.

i'm seriously obsessed with this musical
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
October 1st, 2010 at 03:03pm
asthenia.:
When you MUST see AI on broadway. and you like it so much you see it again. and when you find out Billie's filling in for St. Jimmy you MUST see it again. and again.

ESPECIALLY when Billie takes his shirt off (( Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne ))
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
October 1st, 2010 at 03:05pm
Billie's Toy:
asthenia.:

ESPECIALLY when Billie takes his shirt off (( Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne Roxanne ))
I second that! (and third and fourth it) Roxanne
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
October 3rd, 2010 at 02:32pm
*when you got your bullet in a bible in the mail the other day and you watched it as soon as you got home!!

*when u got your RS with Green Day on the cover from last may yesterday and you cant help but drool and stare at it and your poster tehe
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
October 5th, 2010 at 11:56pm
Alleh Baba:
Billie's Toy:
asthenia.:

I second that! (and third and fourth it) Roxanne

It's not even that for me! I was just really excited to see how Billie would interpret the character. I felt like Billie added a new dimension to St. Jimmy that Tony Vincent had never shown before and I loved itttt. [/theatergeek]
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
October 6th, 2010 at 11:31am
When your friends are discussing how ugly Tré is on Facebook and your Mum was in the room so all you did was tut, and your Mum still tells you off about how it's "annoying I'm so obsessed with him". Fuck off DX
Register