asthenia.

Blog
May 9th, 2007 at 10:01pm
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
May 11th, 2007 at 12:02am
katie's not grey:

yeah, I saw that a few days ago, it took me a minute to realize what I was reading, I believe my expressions went something like this....

Coffee Shocked Cool Dance

anyone else planning on going? Moments like this are the only times I wish I joined their stupid "give LP money" club, when presale tickets are available only to people who pay extra.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
May 11th, 2007 at 09:23pm
Jimmy's Kid:
anyone else planning on going? Moments like this are the only times I wish I joined their stupid "give LP money" club, when presale tickets are available only to people who pay extra.

I'm going to one of the shows in New Jersey. The day after my birthday. Ah
Well, the presale's only 3 days before the tickets officially go on sale, so at least they won't be sold out or anything.

already dead:
I bought Minutes To Midnight today (and yes i bought it not donwloaded it)
and omg it is soooooo good Cassie

Cheese Why are Americans always the last to get the new albums?!

...Is it anything at all like LP's older albums?
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
May 12th, 2007 at 07:40am
Even though What I've Done is really different from their older stuff like One Step Closer, I'm still hooked on that song Cassie I might just go pick up the album.

My friend used to be a die-hard LP fan, and now she says they've gone all sucky with the new stuff Neutral
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
May 12th, 2007 at 10:49am
My favs are Breaking the Habit, Numb and Runaway Cassie Oh and Session, I have a weird love for Session <3

And I haven't got Reanimation.. yet

I love Chester's voice Cassie I like that song System he did for the Queen of the Damned movie
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
May 12th, 2007 at 11:58am
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PROJEKT REVOLUTION TO START. I WANNA GO SOOOO BAD. Ah
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 08:17pm
RebelofSuburbia:
My favs are Breaking the Habit, Numb and Runaway Cassie Oh and Session, I have a weird love for Session <3

I love Chester's voice Cassie I like that song System he did for the Queen of the Damned movie

OMFG Reanimation is so great. I used to hate it because so many of the remixes had a lot more of a hip-hop sound than the original song, especially In the End. But now I think it makes the songs even better than they already are. GET IT. Cool
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
May 13th, 2007 at 03:25pm
katie's not grey:
RebelofSuburbia:

OMFG Reanimation is so great. I used to hate it because so many of the remixes had a lot more of a hip-hop sound than the original song, especially In the End. But now I think it makes the songs even better than they already are. GET IT. Cool

I am planning on asking it for my birthday, which is next month Cassie
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 04:41pm
RebelofSuburbia:
katie's not grey:
RebelofSuburbia:

I am planning on asking it for my birthday, which is next month Cassie

Cassie

Oh, in case anyone here knows: how much will the Projekt Revolution tickets be? I need to know.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 12:00pm
They're still doing Projekt Revolution? WTF
BlackFairy878
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BlackFairy878
May 14th, 2007 at 01:48pm
a friend of mine likes them..it's just not my type of rock genre...... but i hhave nothing against them
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 04:39pm
Peardrops:
They're still doing Projekt Revolution? WTF

Con
Franny.
Franny.
May 14th, 2007 at 07:12pm
damn, it doesn't come out till tomorrow here. i'm sooo getting it after school =P but reviews for it look good.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 08:49pm
Cheese Dayyum. The Projekt Revolution tickets are $70.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 11:27am
Every time they put it on we send them messages saying; "Bring it to the UK guys, don't leave us out." And every year it's always in America.
Franny.
Franny.
May 15th, 2007 at 11:13pm
Peardrops:
Every time they put it on we send them messages saying; "Bring it to the UK guys, don't leave us out." And every year it's always in America.

the only canada date is toronto [as usual] so it totally sucks for west cost -_-"

i got the new album today, it's pretty good. i quite like the tracks but bleed it out is my current favorite.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 16th, 2007 at 12:38am
to be perfectly honest the album has yet to grow on me. i was kind of disappointed. Cheese
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
May 16th, 2007 at 12:34pm
The ticket pre-sale for Projekt Revolution said the tickets were (at least at the Michigan show) $33-$73!!
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 16th, 2007 at 01:01pm
katie's not grey:
to be perfectly honest the album has yet to grow on me. i was kind of disappointed. Cheese

Same here, i'm not fond of most of the songs on it.
But "What I've Done" is starting to grow on me, I think because it's on the telly so much.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
May 16th, 2007 at 07:03pm
katie's not grey:

I'm terribly disappointed.
It's too boring and un-Linkin-Parky-esque.
"Given Up" is absolutely terrific, though.
Register