Death penalty

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 2nd, 2005 at 05:50pm
spill_no_sick:
I think that people found guilty with circumstantial evidence deserve death

there was a guy in my city who was ninteen and beat an eighty year old woman to death
and admit he was guilty too...he was executed three days ago at the age of forty five

it should be legal in countries willing to use it responsibly

to leave some body on death row for all those years is wrong, however without getting to religious here the bible says - eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. i dont neccesssary belive in that.

I believe that if you kill someone then what goes around comes around. Just look at it like this if it was somebody in your family that was killed wouldnt you want retrebution? I know i would, and i think that a jail term for some of the sadistic assholes out there isnt good enough.

there was a lady who was 78 when a man aged 29 broke into her house and rapped her and then he stabbed her to death ad the he had sex with her again, what does he deserve, in my eyes he deserves to die.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 2nd, 2005 at 07:37pm
NeoSteph:
poison_fish:
what about the guy that got hanged this morning for bringing drugs into singaore? i think it was singapore. anyway who reckons he deserved it? personally, i dont think the crime itself is worth the death penalty, but, the fact that it is widely known that that is the punishment for smuggling drugs into those asian countries. so i mean, knowing that, i really dont see why anyone would do that. he should have known what he was in for in the first place. yeah... thats my view on that situation..

Singapore has an extremely strict policy on drugs, I don't think the guy deserved to be killed but he knew the risks of smuggling herione.

There's a worse situation in Asia where an Australian women is going to be served the death penalty for drugs being found in her luggage, but it's believed someone planted is on her, but the authoirty's don't care.
yeah i know, thats kinda unfair cuz of the fact that they cant prove she did it. and thats pretty horrible, but theres also the thing of them hanging them aswell. i mean, that would be horrible, i thought they would give them the lethal injection or something.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 07:30am
To my mind, the death penalty is completely and utterly wrong. Nobody deserves to die, not even the mass murderers or child rapists of this world.

What right do I, We or the rest of the world have to take somone elses life into our hands and destroy it?
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2006 at 12:12pm
I'm against the death penalty. If a person is guilty of murder, I think they should suffer a slow punishment. The execution is quick painless, aside from a shot and a nervous wait. I would want the criminal to suffer in prison for what they did, not die quickly and get out of a prison sentence.

I don't think anyone has the right to decide who lives and who dies. You can't play God.(if you believe in God)

The 8th Amendment:

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

source
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 12:17pm
I'm strongly against the death penalty. Thank to be fucks we don't have it in this country. I'd hate to live somewhere where the goverment can kill you for a crime you might not have even commited. I don't think I'd be able to sleep too easily with that at the back of my mind.
Ilse
Ilse
February 4th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Okay, if animals get put to sleep for biting a child, or mawling a person, why does a person get to live for stabbing, shooting, stangleing, somthering, etc. a person?

I say, you deserve to be killed.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2006 at 12:34pm
September_has_Ended:
Okay, if animals get put to sleep for biting a child, or mawling a person, why does a person get to live for stabbing, shooting, stangleing, somthering, etc. a person?

So because some idiot puts a few stray dogs to sleep, you say a human deserves to die? Rolling Eyes

That sounds like the worst reason I've ever heard pro-death penalty wise.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Bloodraine:
September_has_Ended:

So because some idiot puts a few stray dogs to sleep, you say a human deserves to die? Rolling Eyes

That sounds like the worst reason I've ever heard pro-death penalty wise.

i must be mellowing because i now say that the death penalty is wrong because the law makes so many mistakes what if they executed the wrong person "you cant bring them back)
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 02:18pm
September_has_Ended:

Because animals are different to humans. Its a lot harder to pervent a vicious animal from attacking. You would have to keep it locked up so it wouldn't harm anyone, and the animals doesn't know its done something wrong so that would be just cruel. Its much kinder to the animal to just give it a quick injection and its over.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
February 4th, 2006 at 02:24pm
Death penalty?

Nah. For crimes like murder, child abuse and rape, I'd say TORTURE would be more appropriate. Death's too good for people like that. It's an easy way out.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 02:43pm
the madcap laughs:
Death penalty?

Nah. For crimes like murder, child abuse and rape, I'd say TORTURE would be more appropriate. Death's too good for people like that. It's an easy way out.

Sad Its quite disturbing how people look for revenge. Whatever happened to let he who is without sin cast the first stone?
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
February 16th, 2006 at 04:32pm
I think that the death penalty is quite hipocritical to be honest, i mean its killing someone to show that person that killing is wrong!

I also think that that person isn't really gonna be sorry for what they've done because they'll be dead, if you put a person in prison for life (and i mean till they die) they will have longer to think about and possibly regret what they have done.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:39pm
i used to say yes to the death penalty but now i'm not so sure because even the law can make mistakes and if you send an innocent man to his death you can't bring him back.
jgangstahippie7:18
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jgangstahippie7:18
February 16th, 2006 at 06:52pm
The death penalty is wrong. It is very hypocritical to murder the murders. It is even worse when they give someone the death penalty when they are innocent.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:12pm
jgangstahippie7:18:
The death penalty is wrong. It is very hypocritical to murder the murders. It is even worse when they give someone the death penalty when they are innocent.

its not even a very good deterent!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 03:36pm
Nobody has the fucking right to decide who lives and who dies. I'm against it. It goes against the 8th Amendment.

A person is convicted of murder and they deserved to be punished, but they are practically murdered (by lethal injection, which is quite quick and painless) by the Court Of Law? That's hypocritical.

I would rather have them locked up in jail for life than die. Death is more of an escape of punishment. It's an easy way out.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
yeah_you
yeah_you
February 19th, 2006 at 07:47pm
I don't normally agree with the death penalty
If the person has jail for life
1. They'll either get killed in jail
2.commit suicide
3.go coo koo
4. Live with the guilt of knowingthey killed some one
to me living with the guilt would be like death for me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 08:27pm
manic!panic!:
Nobody has the fucking right to decide who lives and who dies. I'm against it. It goes against the 8th Amendment.

A person is convicted of murder and they deserved to be punished, but they are practically murdered (by lethal injection, which is quite quick and painless) by the Court Of Law? That's hypocritical.

I would rather have them locked up in jail for life than die. Death is more of an escape of punishment. It's an easy way out.

If your getting political with this, the supreme court found it a just punishment when the crime commited is excessively wrong, like murder.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 10:38pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
manic!panic!:

If your getting political with this, the supreme court found it a just punishment when the crime commited is excessively wrong, like murder.
Just punishment? That's complete bullshit. And like I said before, it's hypocritical. The law contradicts itself.
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 19th, 2006 at 10:47pm
I don't really know, there are pro's and con's to both types of punishment. maybe death is just an easy way out, but if that is the case then why do the murders ask for pardons from death? and yet, maybe rotting in prison with no chance at parole would be enough to make them realize what they did was wrong. hmmmmm, thats a topic to think on though!
Register