AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:26pm
strummer92:
hmmm well im a vegetarian and you can eat fish to get your protein
but i dont really see anything wrong with veganism as long as you know how to balance a diet and live near a trader joes like i do
You can't eat fish if your a vegitarian....Fish are animals too.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:29am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
but i dont really see anything wrong with veganism as long as you know how to balance a diet and live near a trader joes like i do

A lot of people eat fish and are vegetarian...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:30am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

Well then they are really sucky vegetarian's....
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

It depends on what level of vegetarian you are. I know some people claim to be one, but eat white meat, I know some that are but eat fish. I am one, I eat no meat at all, and I don't eat anything with gelatine in it, plus some other products that I cant remember at the moment.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:42pm
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

It depends on what level of vegetarian you are. I know some people claim to be one, but eat white meat, I know some that are but eat fish. I am one, I eat no meat at all, and I don't eat anything with gelatine in it, plus some other products that I cant remember at the moment.

Exactly im at the type that eats fish and im not a sucky vegetarian
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:44pm
strummer92:
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

Well, if you're a vegetarian because you love animals you are, fish are animals too.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

Well, if you're a vegetarian because you love animals you are, fish are animals too.
yes i know that but fish are not as important as cow,chickens, lambs etc. and i as many vegetarians feel
its ok to eat fish
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:52pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

Yeah, I agree, I guess it depends on your personal morals though.

I'm one for two reasons, the first is that I never liked eating meat, ever since I was really little. I think this had something to do with the fact that my mum never ate meat. The second is that I do it for animal reasons, hence why I don't eat gelatine.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:59pm
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:
Coff:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
strummer92:

yes i know that but fish are not as important as cow,chickens, lambs etc. and i as many vegetarians feel
its ok to eat fish
What? Who gave yopu the authority to decide what animals are important and which are not? Sorry, but in my opinion, that makes you a bad vegetarian.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 24th, 2006 at 03:59am
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

They aren't any less important. Have you ever heard of an ecosystem?

If the fish get over fished, then it stuffs a lot of stuff up. They are important Confused
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 10:43am
Coff:
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

If the fish get over fished, then it stuffs a lot of stuff up. They are important Confused
Exactly, and I find all animals who eat vegetarians to be hypocritical in saying "Oh, those are important and so are those, but I don't like fish, so lets have those viciously killed."

Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:10am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

Exactly, and I find all animals who eat vegetarians to be hypocritical in saying "Oh, those are important and so are those, but I don't like fish, so lets have those viciously killed."

Rolling Eyes

The what now? XD

Nah. I know what you mean. I suppose...meat is meat and fish is fish, they are two separate types of food, its like I don't like vegetables but I like fruit, you know?. Although fish have feelings too...People think because you can't exactly cuddle and pet a fish like you can a dog or cat, they aren't the same. But they are.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:16am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

Rolling Eyes

The what now? XD

Nah. I know what you mean. I suppose...meat is meat and fish is fish, they are two separate types of food, its like I don't like vegetables but I like fruit, you know?. Although fish have feelings too...People think because you can't exactly cuddle and pet a fish like you can a dog or cat, they aren't the same. But they are.

Rolling Eyes It's to earlier. Another factor I hear used is intelligence, fish arent as smart as other animals. What about sharks, sharks are highly intelligent fish. Although you may not eat them, if you eat Tuna, the nets used for fishing for tuna, or any ocean fish for that mattter, kills alot animals in the marine Biome. So even if you feel fish are not as important, it still effects other "more important" animals.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:19am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rolling Eyes It's to earlier. Another factor I hear used is intelligence, fish arent as smart as other animals. What about sharks, sharks are highly intelligent fish. Although you may not eat them, if you eat Tuna, the nets used for fishing for tuna, or any ocean fish for that mattter, kills alot animals in the marine Biome. So even if you feel fish are not as important, it still effects other "more important" animals.

Pffft, like intelligence matters.
I mean a lot of the people I know aren't intelligent, does that mean we should cut them up and eat them because they are worthless?. Intelligence doesn't matter to a fish because they're still doing their useful little job of keeping nature in balance.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:45am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Pffft, like intelligence matters.
I mean a lot of the people I know aren't intelligent, does that mean we should cut them up and eat them because they are worthless?. Intelligence doesn't matter to a fish because they're still doing their useful little job of keeping nature in balance.
True, if we ate everything that was stupid, the population would darasticly decrease, and seeing as how thats a stupid solution to start with.... well, anyways.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 04:40pm
If that's what you believe is right, then go for it. As long as you get enough protein, that is.

I just don't see the sense, since animals kill each other in the wild.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 04:56pm
sheepless and redundant:
If that's what you believe is right, then go for it. As long as you get enough protein, that is.

Do animals havbe advanced tecnology and weapons we have? No, the kill each other naturally. Thats the problem I have with it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 24th, 2006 at 05:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepless and redundant:

Do animals havbe advanced tecnology and weapons we have? No, the kill each other naturally. Thats the problem I have with it.

Yep .. and it comes out of the natural balance .. and in addition .. when they get killed or they have to live in a brutal way ..

BTW: I like you sig @ sheepless and redundant
[The Pants Mike thing Wink ]
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 24th, 2006 at 06:49pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

Rolling Eyes

Thats not what i meant sheesh besides why dont you go bash the real sucky vegetarians who still eat meat they just dont eat cows they eat pork, chicken, turkey

yes i know how important fish are
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:22pm
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
strummer92:
its ok to eat fish

Rolling Eyes

Thats not what i meant sheesh besides why dont you go bash the real sucky vegetarians who still eat meat they just dont eat cows they eat pork, chicken, turkey

yes i know how important fish are
Ok, well, you brought eating fish into the conversation, so yeah.

strummer92:
yes i know that but fish are not as important

So, are fish important or not? Make up your mind.
Register