Janie Jones
April 3rd, 2008 at 04:50pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Hahah. I used to love saying the word Canadians lmfao

Haha is it bad that my ringtone is Ricky Martin's Livin La Vida Loca? I think it's quite festive.. it scares the shit out of me when people call.

lmfao lmfao I ADORE YOU.

My friend once almost broke his arm because he tripped when he was dancing around his room to Ricky Martin...but that's another story.
My friend broke his leg by tripping over a piece of tupperware. Too cool

I broke my finger playing soccer.. BEAT THAT! A sport you use your feet. And I also broke my toe by running into a brick wall Too cool
I broke my finger doing the Cha-Cha Slide. Con I slipped on spilled soda and fell. Razz

I love you guys so much lmfao and have never broken a bone in my life, knock on wood.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
April 3rd, 2008 at 04:51pm
mark1990celtic1888:
A simply sublime band (: ferocious and equipped for the harsh rollercoaster of Rock stardom.

I agree =]
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:16pm
Janie Jones:

I love you guys so much lmfao and have never broken a bone in my life, knock on wood.

I declare that I'm gonna put a curse on you and you're gonna break a bone this summer. MWAHAHAHA.

tehe BY THE WAY.. OFFICE IN 1 WEEK! AHHHH JIMMMM
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:18pm
YAY more pics Retard

(3/27) Saskatoon...tehe I like that name

(3/28 ) Edmonton
STRETCHY.
That's a pretty sweet jump.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 5th, 2008 at 07:38pm
YAY CANADA tehe And ooer, flying Shifty. I wish I could jump like that.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 10:46am
EL! (off topic) I was in FYE yesterday any they were playing Motorcycle Drive-By. Ahbrow Made me so happy. Retard
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 6th, 2008 at 11:19am
KRISTY (or Elana, but I doubt you'll be able to help me out here): do you have any X? My advisor wants me to write about them for my classic albums column but I don't have anything by them at all.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 02:00pm
Janie Jones:
KRISTY (or Elana, but I doubt you'll be able to help me out here): do you have any X? My advisor wants me to write about them for my classic albums column but I don't have anything by them at all.
They're so good. Con I have Los Angeles, but my friend has all of their albums so I'll ask him for one. Up
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 02:01pm
Oh, and you never uploaded your Let it Be or Ziggy Stardust reviews. Molly
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 02:08pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
They're so good. Con I have Los Angeles, but my friend has all of their albums so I'll ask him for one. Up
My friend's sending Los Angeles (the album) as we speak. Wink
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 02:32pm
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 6th, 2008 at 04:59pm
Janie Jones:

Okay... not that I'm any help at all but I SERIOUSLY thought you meant X as in Ectasy and I was like Shocked Shocked
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 6th, 2008 at 04:59pm
Color Me Impressed:
EL! (off topic) I was in FYE yesterday any they were playing Motorcycle Drive-By. Ahbrow Made me so happy. Retard

EEEE! 3EB!! I want to see them when they're in the city. THey're playing 2 dates! But both days I have softball games. UGH. Softball ruins my life.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 6th, 2008 at 05:01pm
Color Me Impressed:

I'll download it wihle I'm here.
I borrowed my friend's Eiffel 65 album when I was at her house the other day tehe I had taken like 4 or 5 CDs but tehn I saw an Eagles Concert DVD from their Farewell Tour and I asked her mom if I could borrow it so I felt bad and I only took one CD and the DVD. BUT YAY!

BLUE BA DA DA
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 05:39pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

EEEE! 3EB!! I want to see them when they're in the city. THey're playing 2 dates! But both days I have softball games. UGH. Softball ruins my life.
I was gonna see them at the Tropicana in Atlantic City but my dad's going to be on a sailing trip and it's my best friend's sweet sixteen. Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 05:40pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Okay... not that I'm any help at all but I SERIOUSLY thought you meant X as in Ectasy and I was like Shocked Shocked
That's why my friend though when I asked if he had any. lmfao He was like "uhhh, the LA punk band or the drugs?"
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 6th, 2008 at 05:41pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

I was gonna see them at the Tropicana in Atlantic City but my dad's going to be on a sailing trip and it's my best friend's sweet sixteen. Cheese

Aw that sucks. But at least you'll have fun at the sweet sixteen.
and it sucks that i can't go too because I'm done with school then since they're here april 29 and 30 and my last exam is april 28. Sad oh well. i'm sure theyr'e around besides I don't like their new stuff. i can't get into it.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 6th, 2008 at 05:56pm
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 6th, 2008 at 05:57pm
Janie Jones:

and I can try to get the reviews up here tonight, I might just copy and paste the whole thing because I don't feel like scanning them Laughing
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 6th, 2008 at 06:13pm
Janie Jones:
Janie Jones:

and I can try to get the reviews up here tonight, I might just copy and paste the whole thing because I don't feel like scanning them Laughing
Ahbrow Yay! I'll check back later.

And it's all good, half my friends offer me drugs wheter I ask or not. lmfao
Register