Color Me Impressed:
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1
She's a Saint Not a Celebrity

Are either or you going to buy the album? I might if they release it on vinyl, but probably not otherwise.

YAYYYYY.
If it comes out on CD i guess i would buy it. I wish I had a record player.. I bet stuff sounds so much better on vinyl thenCD.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:14pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Upload plz! Very Happy

And yeah...I'm for the Devils because we seem to be able to beat you guys more easily than the Rangers, it's true Laughing Also I just hate the Rangers. But we'll defeat you all on the road to the Cup Con
I'll do so now. Retard

My brain doesn't process sports. Cheese

Haha, I've always loved hockey but I don't really have the attention span to follow anything else. Possibly because my city's baseball team hasn't been good since the year I was born Laughing

HAHA Pittttsssburgggg sucks. tehe

Hockey and Football is the only sport I really watch on TV. I loveeeeeeee football. I basically love sports where guys beat the living crap out of eachother Retard BAseball's too long and boring. And Basketball .. eh. It's basketball.. whatmore do i need? not enough blood and broken bones and teeth.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:16pm
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

The first time I saw it, I went out and bought it the next day. And I put it on my iPod too. I've always wanted to work in a record store (or own one for that matter), but that movie made it even worse, which is ironic concidering how much Rob hates it. lmfao That movie totally just feeds my music and John Cusack obsessions.

I wanna work in a record store so bad. I 'm too afraid to ask the people i nthat store by my town. Plus it's just 2 old guys. which sucks. But if there's a record store in VT maybe I'll pretty much live there. Instead of spending my money on drugs., I'll buy CDs tehe

And alright.. I HAVE to see this movie now. I just put my name down on the list for the library so hopefully i'll have it in like a week or 2? Hopefully less would be nice.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:17pm
Janie Jones:
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? midget.. haven't i been exclaiming how obsessed i am with hte song? lmfao.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:17pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.
lmfao!!! That's what happened with me! I loved that song my whole childhood and never knew who it was. Razz

I CAN PLAY IT ON GEETAR. tehe

DO DO DOODODODO
okay.. now I need to sing it. tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:36pm
I actually admire Green Day for all the little projects they've been doing. It's kinda cool they're sorta exploring (i say sorta because no matter how hard they try it's still their same pop punk sound)
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:52pm
Color Me Impressed:

Isn't this a Doors song? Think
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:20pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Want me to upload the rest?

TPDC blows.

YES PLEASE!

It used to be awesome. but then it got so fuckin' cliquey. I used to come on more and then I just got fucking sick of it and stopped going in.
Too many n00bs. Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:22pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1
She's a Saint Not a Celebrity

Are either or you going to buy the album? I might if they release it on vinyl, but probably not otherwise.

YAYYYYY.
If it comes out on CD i guess i would buy it. I wish I had a record player.. I bet stuff sounds so much better on vinyl thenCD.
Most things sound better on vinyl, The Clash's stuff is ridiculously better.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:24pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

The first time I saw it, I went out and bought it the next day. And I put it on my iPod too. I've always wanted to work in a record store (or own one for that matter), but that movie made it even worse, which is ironic concidering how much Rob hates it. lmfao That movie totally just feeds my music and John Cusack obsessions.

I wanna work in a record store so bad. I 'm too afraid to ask the people i nthat store by my town. Plus it's just 2 old guys. which sucks. But if there's a record store in VT maybe I'll pretty much live there. Instead of spending my money on drugs., I'll buy CDs tehe

And alright.. I HAVE to see this movie now. I just put my name down on the list for the library so hopefully i'll have it in like a week or 2? Hopefully less would be nice.
There aren't any record stores around here that are independantly owned (we have an FYE and Coconut... ugh...). I wanna live where you live!!! lmfao

Yes, you HAVE to see it. It's incredible. In every way possible. And if you still can't find it there, I'll upload it for you.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:25pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

I don't listen to the Doors, like, ever. Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 09:40pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? midget.. haven't i been exclaiming how obsessed i am with hte song? lmfao.

Well yes, but I never listened to it. And then I had Fuse on and heard it start up and saw the name in the corner and flipped out like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SONG!!"
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 09:41pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

tehe me neither.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 09:42pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

There aren't any record stores around here that are independantly owned (we have an FYE and Coconut... ugh...). I wanna live where you live!!! lmfao

Yes, you HAVE to see it. It's incredible. In every way possible. And if you still can't find it there, I'll upload it for you.

I concur, it is 100% fabulous. You'll love it. Up
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:46pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

Well yes, but I never listened to it. And then I had Fuse on and heard it start up and saw the name in the corner and flipped out like "ZOMG THIS IS THE SONG!!"
YES! We've brought you over to our side! Twisted Evil
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:47pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

tehe me neither.
Yeah, I dunno, just can't get into them minus a song or two on occasion. Not my thing at all.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 09:48pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

I concur, it is 100% fabulous. You'll love it. Up
Now I wanna go watch it... again. Shifty
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 11:50pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
Top FIVE. Con

I only discovered this store by accident. Until then I had only known one that was like 45 min away from me in a really cool town by the city. but this place is only literally 10-15 min away. It's where I got the supergrass CD Retard

I'll let you know if I don't hear anything by next week Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 11:52pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:

i love it! It's a shock to everyone around me considering I usually never listen to stuff that's THIS poppy. But it's fucking catchy. And I love singing the lyrics outloud.. lmfao.

DOING CRYSTAL METH WILL LIFT YOU UP UNTIL YOU'RE DOWN
IT WON'T STOP, I WON'T COME DOWN
I KEEP STOCK WITH A TICK TOCK RHYHTM AND A BUMP FOR THE DROP
THEN I BUMPED UP, I TOOK THE HIT THAT I WAS GIVEN
THEN I BUMPED AGAIN, THEN I BUMPED AGAIN

tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 11:53pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:

tehe me neither.

I never do either but I remmeber someone posted lyrics as their away mess and I really liked it (the part about the alphabet soup lyircs or something like that) and I saw it was the doors and i downloaded the song. tehe I like People Are Strange. I love walking around and singing that one too lmfao.

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE, WHEN YOU'RE A STRANGER
FACES ARE DARK WHEN YOU'RE UNWANTED... LA LALAL
Register