Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 7th, 2008 at 10:58pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
AH! Me too Kristy! I'll be like a distributor or some shit. I would totally work with you tehe We can co-own a store.. KRISTY AND EL INC. Or some shit like that lmfao.

Midgets aren't cool enough to own record stores Hand
lmfao We're such music nerds. Fizz We should all open a record store, it would be like High Fidelity. Razz

ZOMG. Empire Records keeps playing on FUse and Ikeep missing it. But I think it's acutally playing at 11 tnoght but then I would ahve to stay up til 1 Think I dunno if I should do it.. I have a psych test tomorrow but what does it matter? I haven't gone to bed earlier then 1230 in about a month. HOORAH! . I know there's a Gin Blossoms song on there (pretty much the main reason I wanna watch it Laughing )
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:10pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
AH! Me too Kristy! I'll be like a distributor or some shit. I would totally work with you tehe We can co-own a store.. KRISTY AND EL INC. Or some shit like that lmfao.

lmfao We're such music nerds. Fizz We should all open a record store, it would be like High Fidelity. Razz

ZOMG. Empire Records keeps playing on FUse and Ikeep missing it. But I think it's acutally playing at 11 tnoght but then I would ahve to stay up til 1 Think I dunno if I should do it.. I have a psych test tomorrow but what does it matter? I haven't gone to bed earlier then 1230 in about a month. HOORAH! . I know there's a Gin Blossoms song on there (pretty much the main reason I wanna watch it Laughing )
I started watching it and it was eh. Watch High Fidelity if you haven't already. It's free On Demand if you have Starz, otherwise, go rent it or buy it or someting. lmfao
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:11pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:

Beyotch, I am rooting for your Devils in the first round here, I think I deserve some kindness Hand And I'm happy enough to work there and be the cool kid who's like "mmhm, their second album...not quite their best work, but it has a rawer sound their later records lack..." Coffee

Yeah only so that the Penguins can beat them? DENIED!

I can see you with your glasses rubbing your chin and be like "hmmm... "
College is going to get me far in life lmfao.

OH! Does anyone have Foxboro Hot Tubs stuff? I've decided I really like Mother Mary.
I downloaded the EP when it was originally free, and I just started listening to it on and off. Pretty good. Up

Yeah I was only able to get Mother Mary free. I'm sure Laur or Emu have it but eh.. I don't go on TPDC anymore.
Want me to upload the rest?

TPDC blows.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 03:25pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

OMG YES. I adore that movie. Very Happy
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 03:27pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Beyotch, I am rooting for your Devils in the first round here, I think I deserve some kindness Hand And I'm happy enough to work there and be the cool kid who's like "mmhm, their second album...not quite their best work, but it has a rawer sound their later records lack..." Coffee

Yeah only so that the Penguins can beat them? DENIED!

I can see you with your glasses rubbing your chin and be like "hmmm... "
College is going to get me far in life lmfao.

OH! Does anyone have Foxboro Hot Tubs stuff? I've decided I really like Mother Mary.
I downloaded the EP when it was originally free, and I just started listening to it on and off. Pretty good. Up

Yeah I was only able to get Mother Mary free. I'm sure Laur or Emu have it but eh.. I don't go on TPDC anymore.

TPDC blows.

Upload plz! Very Happy

And yeah...I'm for the Devils because we seem to be able to beat you guys more easily than the Rangers, it's true Laughing Also I just hate the Rangers. But we'll defeat you all on the road to the Cup Con
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:27pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Five Quite possibly my favorite movie ever. I've never had a movie memorized inside and out like I do with High Fidelity.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:28pm
Janie Jones:

Upload plz! Very Happy

And yeah...I'm for the Devils because we seem to be able to beat you guys more easily than the Rangers, it's true Laughing Also I just hate the Rangers. But we'll defeat you all on the road to the Cup Con
I'll do so now. Retard

My brain doesn't process sports. Cheese
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:38pm
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1
She's a Saint Not a Celebrity

Are either or you going to buy the album? I might if they release it on vinyl, but probably not otherwise.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 03:40pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Five Quite possibly my favorite movie ever. I've never had a movie memorized inside and out like I do with High Fidelity.

I only got to see it once or twice so I don't know it quite that well, but it's definitely up there in my top ten. And really really makes me want to work at a record store Cheese
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 03:41pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Upload plz! Very Happy

I'll do so now. Retard

Haha, I've always loved hockey but I don't really have the attention span to follow anything else. Possibly because my city's baseball team hasn't been good since the year I was born Laughing
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 03:42pm
Color Me Impressed:
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1

Are either or you going to buy the album? I might if they release it on vinyl, but probably not otherwise.

You know, I honestly don't know that much about it. *shame* I'll probably just wind up downloading it somewhere.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:45pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I only got to see it once or twice so I don't know it quite that well, but it's definitely up there in my top ten. And really really makes me want to work at a record store Cheese
Top FIVE. Con

The first time I saw it, I went out and bought it the next day. And I put it on my iPod too. I've always wanted to work in a record store (or own one for that matter), but that movie made it even worse, which is ironic concidering how much Rob hates it. lmfao That movie totally just feeds my music and John Cusack obsessions.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:45pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1

You know, I honestly don't know that much about it. *shame* I'll probably just wind up downloading it somewhere.
Honestly, I don't either. I haven't really listened to much of the EP, what I did was like... I dunno. Green Day trying to be something they aren't. Razz
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 03:46pm
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:

Upload plz! Very Happy

I'll do so now. Retard

Haha, I've always loved hockey but I don't really have the attention span to follow anything else. Possibly because my city's baseball team hasn't been good since the year I was born Laughing
I enjoy going to baseball games and whatnot but I don't really follow it. Dno That's about the only sport I'm even semi-into.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 04:39pm
Color Me Impressed:
Janie Jones:
Color Me Impressed:
Stop Drop and Roll!!!
Stop Drop and Roll
Mother Mary
Ruby Room
Red Tide
Highway 1

Honestly, I don't either. I haven't really listened to much of the EP, what I did was like... I dunno. Green Day trying to be something they aren't. Razz

When I first heard Mother Mary on the radio and didn't know what it was, I told my brother it sounded like the Fratellis with Billie Joe singing lead Dno
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 8th, 2008 at 04:44pm
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 8th, 2008 at 04:48pm
Janie Jones:
So I just realized the song I've been hearing all my life, and never known what the hell it was...is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.
lmfao!!! That's what happened with me! I loved that song my whole childhood and never knew who it was. Razz
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:11pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

I started watching it and it was eh. Watch High Fidelity if you haven't already. It's free On Demand if you have Starz, otherwise, go rent it or buy it or someting. lmfao

HMM.. I have HBO ... I thikn I have Starz not sure. But I'll keep that one in mind. Maybe I'll add it to my list of things to rent from my library. Smile
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Color Me Impressed:

TPDC blows.

YES PLEASE!

It used to be awesome. but then it got so fuckin' cliquey. I used to come on more and then I just got fucking sick of it and stopped going in.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 8th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Janie Jones:

Upload plz! Very Happy

Um no. We'll kick your asses. We strive under pressure...

maybe? Anyways.. penguins suck Baeh:
Register