Sinning

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 07:22am
Woah, now. Its not just the Iraqi people who are wife-beaters. No no no, i would imagine just as many Western men beat their partners. Don't get caught into the trap of thinking all Iraqi's are evil, abusive people. Its not 'Everyone except them'.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
December 3rd, 2005 at 06:12pm
well i always thought that a 'sin' was a relegious thing.i'm not a relegious person at all so i don't belive in sin.if sins are mistakes then we are all making sins.well need to make mistakes to learn not to do the mistake again.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 08:29pm
bloodraine:
Woah, now. Its not just the Iraqi people who are wife-beaters. No no no, i would imagine just as many Western men beat their partners. Don't get caught into the trap of thinking all Iraqi's are evil, abusive people. Its not 'Everyone except them'.

From what I've seen and heard, in most former Soviet Union countries it is a totally normal thing for men to beat their wives. It's illegal now, but they do it anyway. In older days it was almost like they were supposed to, it was one of the family rituals for a man to beat his wife and kids.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 3rd, 2005 at 08:29pm
Swallow_My_Pride:
well i always thought that a 'sin' was a relegious thing.i'm not a relegious person at all so i don't belive in sin.if sins are mistakes then we are all making sins.well need to make mistakes to learn not to do the mistake again.
Exectly, you learn from your mistakes and thus your mistakes being forgivable.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 09:22pm
Faith:
bloodraine:

From what I've seen and heard, in most former Soviet Union countries it is a totally normal thing for men to beat their wives. It's illegal now, but they do it anyway. In older days it was almost like they were supposed to, it was one of the family rituals for a man to beat his wife and kids.

same could be said for America and England, was only 70 years ago men had the right to 'disipline' their spouse.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 09:49pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
bloodraine:

same could be said for America and England, was only 70 years ago men had the right to 'disipline' their spouse.

Yeah, but at least now in the US and UK there's more respect and the law is better enforced. In developing countries, if a woman crawls to the police station half-dead beaten, it's very unlikely the man will get punished.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:01pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
bloodraine:

but in uk and us just after spousal abuse was made illegal, the more developed countries would be experiancing what other countries are experiancing now, little respect for law and order.
Yeah, but at least now in the US and UK there's more respect and the law is better enforced. In developing countries, if a woman crawls to the police station half-dead beaten, it's very unlikely the man will get punished.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:03pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
bloodraine:

you would be amazed at what the police in Britain turn a blind eye too, it's mostly women shelters that offer help. Police tend to still believe that certain things should stay between man and wife.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:09pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
bloodraine:

you would be amazed at what the police in Britain turn a blind eye too, it's mostly women shelters that offer help. Police tend to still believe that certain things should stay between man and wife.

There's not a lot of things that could amaze me, really. It's not like I'm unamazable, I've just seen a lot of shit, you know. But, I know what you mean, most likely police will say it's not their problem and tell the woman to deal with it herself. Some will even support the "man".
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:13pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
bloodraine:

There's not a lot of things that could amaze me, really. It's not like I'm unamazable, I've just seen a lot of shit, you know. But, I know what you mean, most likely police will say it's not their problem and tell the woman to deal with it herself. Some will even support the "man".

my friend broke up with her boyfriend inside his car, so like a 'normal' person he starts beating the living crap out of her, she went into auto pilot jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest house, the police were called and i tell no word of a lie.

Asked her what she did to make him act like that. Now we have the latest law in Britain, in which if a women is raped when she is drunk it is partially her fault and will mean prosecution can't be taken against the rapist.

pfft equal rights my ass.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:19pm
NeoSteph:

my friend broke up with her boyfriend inside his car, so like a 'normal' person he starts beating the living crap out of her, she went into auto pilot jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest house, the police were called and i tell no word of a lie.

Asked her what she did to make him act like that. Now we have the latest law in Britain, in which if a women is raped when she is drunk it is partially her fault and will mean prosecution can't be taken against the rapist.

What about the times when guys gets girls drunk just so they could take advantage of them...I think that's sick, rape's still rape. If I steal your wallet when it was sticking out of your pocket, can I say it was partually your fault, so they can't jail me?..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:23pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:

What about the times when guys gets girls drunk just so they could take advantage of them...I think that's sick, rape's still rape. If I steal your wallet when it was sticking out of your pocket, can I say it was partually your fault, so they can't jail me?..

it's fucking crazy, other things aswell is that if a women where's provoctive clothing or if they leave their drink unattended or walk down the street alone, they can then be partially to blame. you can imagine the repsonce from women in the UK.

At the moment only 5 percent of all rape cases get prosecuted, doubtful a single one will if this new procedure goes into practise.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:31pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

it's fucking crazy, other things aswell is that if a women where's provoctive clothing or if they leave their drink unattended or walk down the street alone, they can then be partially to blame. you can imagine the repsonce from women in the UK.

At the moment only 5 percent of all rape cases get prosecuted, doubtful a single one will if this new procedure goes into practise.

It freaks me out when some law like this is passed. Gives me a feeling that people who make those laws are sick women haters. Soon, they'll pass a law that if a man who was being raped hurt the rapist in self-defence - she'll be one who'll get punished.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:34pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

It freaks me out when some law like this is passed. Gives me a feeling that people who make those laws are sick women haters. Soon, they'll pass a law that if a man who was being raped hurt the rapist in self-defence - she'll be one who'll get punished.

well a robber once sued this old women because he fell through a skylight when trying to rob her house and got 3 grand off her.

It's disturbing to know that the people who are suposed to be protecting us and our interests lose sight of right and wrong.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 3rd, 2005 at 10:41pm
NeoSteph:

well a robber once sued this old women because he fell through a skylight when trying to rob her house and got 3 grand off her.

It's disturbing to know that the people who are suposed to be protecting us and our interests lose sight of right and wrong.

Yeah, I heard about a guy who sued a woman for like breaking his nose of something, while he was trying to sleal her car. And he won... You were strealing her car for fuck's sake!

It is disturbing. Rolling Eyes
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 4th, 2005 at 07:01am
Faith:
NeoSteph:

Yeah, I heard about a guy who sued a woman for like breaking his nose of something, while he was trying to sleal her car. And he won... You were strealing her car for fuck's sake!

Shocked I'd probably be better at the job ...
And I'm 12, I got the worst grades in the class and I don't make much sense. Yeah...that's really disturbing.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 12:16pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:

its pathetic, a lot of laws these days protect the CRIMINALS, not the victims, and its just stupid, if they were trying to break in to some1s house/ car then the deserve it if they are injured
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 13th, 2006 at 02:09pm
we all sin, its in us, we cnat help it, and sonmtimes we are told not to do things but we think we know better and go and do it anyway.
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything
June 17th, 2006 at 07:16pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

its pathetic, a lot of laws these days protect the CRIMINALS, not the victims, and its just stupid, if they were trying to break in to some1s house/ car then the deserve it if they are injured

I guess it'd make sense if you went to court and said "This woman broke my nose!" but it's in cases like these that you have to have the common sense to realize that "No shit she broke your nose, you were trying to steal her CAR!" That's the problem. No common sense these days.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
June 18th, 2006 at 01:05am
You'll_Rebel_To_Anything:
anti-christ of suburbia:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

I guess it'd make sense if you went to court and said "This woman broke my nose!" but it's in cases like these that you have to have the common sense to realize that "No shit she broke your nose, you were trying to steal her CAR!" That's the problem. No common sense these days.

yes i agree, its stupid how laws protect the criminals, but i just wanna say, that men get raped too.
now thats outta my system..
political corectness has gone out the window, you can sue the school if you get bad marks, when really, your to lazy to get off your arse and learn (i have nothing against laziness, if i did i'd be a hypocrite,) but when you blame someone else for your own stupidity/laziness its unfair if you win, just like the guy falling through the sky light or the bloke with the broken nose.
Register