The End...

AuthorMessage
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
January 12th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Well...eventually it will. After millions of years though...The sun will eventually supernova and engulf the whole sloar system in flames...And it'll all start over again...
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 12th, 2006 at 01:58pm
Fuck...I never thought it'd start again.. Shocked

Uh oh...
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 12th, 2006 at 04:34pm
people have been saying that the world is gunna end today..or tomorrow..or next week or year..for 2000 years..though...idk.....alot of creppy stuff has happened lately......
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
January 12th, 2006 at 04:47pm
+Messiahofthe7-11+:
people have been saying that the world is gunna end today..or tomorrow..or next week or year..for 2000 years..though...idk.....alot of creppy stuff has happened lately......

Agreed. I personally believe that all the natural disasters that have been occurring lately are signs of the end times. I'm not saying it will be today, tomorrow or someday soon (although it could). But it will happen.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 12th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Okay. This discussion looks SO MUCH like the Nostradamus thread that it makes me sick.
The world isn't ending. It's changing due to our carelessness.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 12th, 2006 at 07:31pm
Well look at it this way:

When the world ends we'll all be too dead to care so don't worry about it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2006 at 03:33am
Milf*4*Billie*Joe:
Agreed. I personally believe that all the natural disasters that have been occurring lately are signs of the end times. I'm not saying it will be today, tomorrow or someday soon (although it could). But it will happen.

Natural disasters have been happening since the dawn of time...

Kids, stop worrying. The world isn't going to end in 2012. They said that in 1666, didn't they?. The Mayans might have this whole Long Count calendar running but that is all. There is no scientific proof yet...
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 13th, 2006 at 04:16am
someone once said the world would end in 1999.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 13th, 2006 at 03:06pm
well
i was watching a documentary the other night
think of space as like a rainbow with earth in the green part...which is ok to live in
the earth is constantly changing and movivng and some time were gonna move out of the safe zone...

so well have to move planet..but that wont happen becuase supposed to be a million years in the future

i dont think as the world as ending...just us ending there
Kitti
Kitti
January 13th, 2006 at 04:21pm
OMG.
I don't know what the hell people are reading here, but...if you can find it near the checkout lanes in the grocery store, there's a good chance it isn't entirely reliable.
The world is not coming to an end.
redc
Jackass
redc
January 13th, 2006 at 05:01pm
Bloodraine:
Milf*4*Billie*Joe:

Natural disasters have been happening since the dawn of time...

Kids, stop worrying. The world isn't going to end in 2012. They said that in 1666, didn't they?. The Mayans might have this whole Long Count calendar running but that is all. There is no scientific proof yet...

Exactly.

Look at it this way...in about 4 billion years the sun will have used up all it's gas and it will supernova (ah beautiful sight) and in doing so this lovely solar system we call home will disappear...blasted into a trillion little pieces of star stuff and then something new will be born out that star stuff.

The "world" is going to end. Period. End of story. In six years...mmm...no. In your life time...mmm...no.

So chill, sit back, have fun and enjoy the ride. Very Happy
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 13th, 2006 at 05:50pm
paradoxical:
OMG.
I don't know what the hell people are reading here, but...if you can find it near the checkout lanes in the grocery store, there's a good chance it isn't entirely reliable.
The world is not coming to an end.
sure it is. not anytime soon. but from the time the world/solar system was created it has been coming to an end. the same way as soon as we're born we begin dying. not anytime son. but it is coming to an end. and we wont know the sun has blown up until 8 minutes after its happened.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 13th, 2006 at 10:30pm
yea, just like how we were all gonna die when it bacame the year 2000. Rolling Eyes
Myla
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Myla
January 14th, 2006 at 10:53am
whether there's gonna be the end of the world or not, unfortunately we all won't be present on it. The world in not in the last stage of its development and I think a lot of time is still needed to ruin it completely. Very Happy
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
January 14th, 2006 at 01:37pm
Sheepo@_@:
Your Christian right?
Well you know how Christ ressurected on the 3rd day? It also says in Gods eyes 1 day for him equals 1000 in ours.
So I think the world will not end but you know he'll come back sometime in 3000 something or other. But thats just something I noticed.

Actually it says that 1 day for god equals 1000 days in ours and that 1000 days for god equals 1 day....as to point out that god isnt bonded to time...
God is so powerful that time doesnt affect him and he can overrule time when he wants to
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
January 14th, 2006 at 02:47pm
*new_age_provo*:
Sheepo@_@:
Your Christian right?
Well you know how Christ ressurected on the 3rd day? It also says in Gods eyes 1 day for him equals 1000 in ours.
So I think the world will not end but you know he'll come back sometime in 3000 something or other. But thats just something I noticed.

Actually it says that 1 day for god equals 1000 days in ours and that 1000 days for god equals 1 day....as to point out that god isnt bonded to time...
God is so powerful that time doesnt affect him and he can overrule time when he wants to

My ex-teacher said he'd come back soon. 1000 years doesn't really seem like soon though, does it?
Tre_Bangs_Hard
Geek
Tre_Bangs_Hard
January 14th, 2006 at 04:21pm
I think that when the world ends....
WE WONT HAVE AN EFFING SAY IN IT!!!!
Harsh...maybe, truthful...yes.
I mean when it happens its gonna happen....we dont know when! IT COULD BE TOMORROW or it could be the year 4098! so just live life and dont waste time worrying...
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 14th, 2006 at 08:02pm
*Blue Star*Duj0indisguise:
*new_age_provo*:
Sheepo@_@:
Your Christian right?

My ex-teacher said he'd come back soon. 1000 years doesn't really seem like soon though, does it?
Well either way, we're pretty much fucked.
Kiru
Geek
Kiru
January 14th, 2006 at 10:07pm
I don't think it's ending right now but when it does, I want to know so I can go spend all my money Very Happy

But yeah, it doesn't make sense that it'll end Neutral
It just...doesn't.

I've never been much of a devout Christian, you can tell.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 23rd, 2006 at 12:17pm
sorry if this has been metioned I just can't be tailed to read the whole topic, I know lazy arnt I.

I think people who say the world is gonna end soon even in 3000 is kinda stupid, no offence, but the world is gonna end when the sun does, ghe sun has a life of about 100,000 years and since its lived for 50,000 years,I'm afraid we've still got 50,000 years to go.
Register