Green Day Concerts

AuthorMessage
..Kimbtjah.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
..Kimbtjah.
February 3rd, 2006 at 03:29pm
I saw them 01/07/2005 on Rock Werchter, and it was soooooooooo GREAT!
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
February 3rd, 2006 at 03:35pm
i saw them Sept 1st hence the sig. They're awesome. My parents dont care my parents actually want to see them. I didnt get to many good pic so i tlod my dad the next time the come around to our area we are going to see them and we are getting up close and we are taking tons of pics, hes just like okay. my parents are so liberal...
billiejoeishott180
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoeishott180
February 3rd, 2006 at 03:36pm
i saw them sept 27/05 in vancouver, best damn night of my whole life, u never really lived till u seen them live.
misery business.
Jackass
misery business.
February 4th, 2006 at 02:26pm
billiejoeishott180:
i saw them sept 27/05 in vancouver, best damn night of my whole life, u never really lived till u seen them live.

I went to that one too. Cool
It was awesome.. And we saw Tré outside before the concert.
Sonny, this is urgent
Geek
Sonny, this is urgent
February 4th, 2006 at 02:29pm
August 19, 2005. It owned.
Chuck Norris Experiance
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chuck Norris Experiance
February 18th, 2006 at 05:56pm
I saw then in 2000 at warped tour in Orlando, Florida

April 16th, 2005 in Orlando, Florida

August 26th, 2005 Ft.Lauderdale, Florida (met green day)

September 30th Sacrameto, California

October 1,Freso California (saw 80 and she waved to us heck yea)

If you've never been to one of their shows its definetly something you want to do get on the floor too because its way better.
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
February 18th, 2006 at 06:49pm
Sad I've never been to one of their concerts. Actually, I avoid pretty much ANY type of concert because none of my friends will ever go with me, and my mom won't let me go alone. I'm short, so she's convinced that I'll get squished under someone's shoes or something. Rolling Eyes Or maybe get kidnapped by Tre, or as she calls him, "that cross dressing man." If I ever brought my mom to a Green Day concert, she'd probably have a heart attack right there. She hates them more than words can describe. Rolling Eyes
But next time they go on tour, there's no fucking way in hell that I'm missing out on going. I'll sneak out if I have to. But I want to see them live soooo bad. Shocked Wink
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
February 18th, 2006 at 06:54pm
I went to one in Portland.
It was insane. I loved it.
But go pee beforehand. Cause the lines are HUGE.
Anywho, we were lucky, we gots us some extra songs :3. Including Maria. And 2,000 Light Years Away. It was shweet. And the girl behind me was named Maria so durring the chorus I mostly heard' OMG I'M RIGHT HERE -spizzspazz-' but cha'. The line was long o=. Get floor seats chillrens.

We were right by the bus and a light was on in there so me and my brother flipped them off Wink . And there was a crazy guy selling lemonaid. He was funny xD. And Green Day honked at the people in line from the bus. And my parentals drove by the limos D=.

I'm going next tour with me friends. And were gonna make a big sign that ays 'I Play Bass' cause I do and were gonna yell 'Pants Mike <3'

So cha'. It's wonderful. Go see them. It's teh sex.
And Billie Joe sounds better when he fondles himself live <3333.
ledhed318
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ledhed318
February 18th, 2006 at 11:46pm
I've been to three:
November 8th, 2004: My friend got onstage to do the squirtguns thing
May 9th, 2005: I waited in line for four hours to be in front, and we could hear the soundcheck from outside the venue Wink
August 10th, 2005: Shitty seats that were almost behind the stage, but Billie walked by us and waved while Jimmy Eat World was playing.

Just a suggestion: don't go to more than two or three shows on the same tour, because they play basically the same songs and it gets a little boring. It's also all very rehearsed.
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 02:06pm
I've never been to a Green Day concert, my dad is too over protective and they only played once in Birmingham or anywhere near i live last year, my dad says i'm too young, i'm 15 in March Rolling Eyes, it makes me really annoyed, hell i would go with my mom! But my dad is an asshole, he said i have to wait till i'm 18 Eh, I know they probably won't even be making music then, so i'm really hoping when their new album comes out and they go on tour i can beg my rents for tickets for like my birthday and get to go see them Retard, my mom is cool about the things Billie does xD, i just wanna go see them live, i watched BIAB and they're just fricking brilliant Very Happy
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
February 19th, 2006 at 05:49pm
ive been twice to a gd concert. both times it kicked ass. theyre just so good. billie really knows how to get the audience riled up and its just a blast.
GreenDayCastaway
Falling In Love With The Board
GreenDayCastaway
February 21st, 2006 at 01:40am
I have only been to one and it was amazing. Billie Joe even brought his son out on stage for the supersoakers. Very Happy
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 07:45am
Milton Keynes was just amazing
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 21st, 2006 at 07:49am
Madeluxx:
it fuckin rocked my world oh i wanna be there agen
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 07:54am
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
Madeluxx:

I know!! *tear* I'll never ever forget that feeling I had in my stomach when we got to the front and we were just like - omg - we're Hactually here! We survived it!
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 21st, 2006 at 07:55am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

I know!! *tear* I'll never ever forget that feeling I had in my stomach when we got to the front and we were just like - omg - we're Hactually here! We survived it!
i konw n we were stood there nearly faintin coz we had no food drink or sleep bt we survived n it was worth it
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 07:58am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

i konw n we were stood there nearly faintin coz we had no food drink or sleep bt we survived n it was worth it

it actually was so worth it. D'you remember standing there in the line and everyone was throwing baguettes and bottles and shit and the security guards were getting PISSED off and we could hear the soundcheck and I was SO HOT...
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 21st, 2006 at 08:02am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

it actually was so worth it. D'you remember standing there in the line and everyone was throwing baguettes and bottles and shit and the security guards were getting PISSED off and we could hear the soundcheck and I was SO HOT...
SSSOOOOOO funny omg dya remember them polish guys the nite b4 dancin in tutus
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 08:07am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

Yes they were sooo freaky I was like holding onto Gary to save me!! What a MENTAL night seriously
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
February 21st, 2006 at 08:08am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:

Yes they were sooo freaky I was like holding onto Gary to save me!! What a MENTAL night seriously
i no i was askkin makka 2 help me i was well scared
Register