OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
~I Wanna Be The Minority~:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
According to my parents, I am too young.
But fuck, I cuss, I've seen them live on TV and stuff, onconcensored, and they know it! Well, not the cussing part, but they know that I seen him touch himself in some concerts.
Dx
But no.

And that would be so awesome to have a guitar pick O_O
And I know I wont be able to see them too soon. Thats why I got pissed off at my parents for not letting me see them in LA in October and stopped talking to them for a week.

You're not too young. My sister came with me to both concerts and she was 11 at the time.
My Parents don't mind what I listen to as long as I don't repeat the swearing.

HDFDKFHFDHD.
Dx
Sorry. But my parents think so, I dont think what people say on the internet and what I say will make my parents budge. T.T I wish it did though.
My parents dont mind either, but I cant watch them. One reason I dont have Bullet In a Bible.

Aw. Not even if you buy it yourself?

I should have had BIAB for Christmas but my Mum couldn't wait that long, so I got it as soon as it came out! Very Happy

Nah. But my penpal is gonna send hers to me and then I'll send it back, oooooor i'll send her the money to buy it herself. XD

And I wish I could've had it right then. Dx

Awww. I feel sorry for you.
I have Jesus of Surburbia and St. Jimmy from BIAB on computer.
I could upload them for you if you want?

Aww, thankies, but it's okay. I'm too tired right now to do anything but type Dx I appreciate it though.

Yes. What time is it? 1ish?
Its 11:13 am here.

Whoa..
3:15 am...
[Ish insomaniac because of stupid babies living with us]
=/ Or however you spell it.. o.O;
Troubled_Times
King For A Couple Of Days
Troubled_Times
January 20th, 2006 at 06:29am
ive been to see green day 3 times
i dont think you are too young but ill never know if my mum would let me go to gigs at your age as i only started going to gigs when i was 14 Smile
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
January 20th, 2006 at 06:31am
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
According to my parents, I am too young.
But fuck, I cuss, I've seen them live on TV and stuff, onconcensored, and they know it! Well, not the cussing part, but they know that I seen him touch himself in some concerts.
Dx
But no.

And that would be so awesome to have a guitar pick O_O
And I know I wont be able to see them too soon. Thats why I got pissed off at my parents for not letting me see them in LA in October and stopped talking to them for a week.

You're not too young. My sister came with me to both concerts and she was 11 at the time.
My Parents don't mind what I listen to as long as I don't repeat the swearing.

HDFDKFHFDHD.
Dx
Sorry. But my parents think so, I dont think what people say on the internet and what I say will make my parents budge. T.T I wish it did though.
My parents dont mind either, but I cant watch them. One reason I dont have Bullet In a Bible.

Aw. Not even if you buy it yourself?

I should have had BIAB for Christmas but my Mum couldn't wait that long, so I got it as soon as it came out! Very Happy

Nah. But my penpal is gonna send hers to me and then I'll send it back, oooooor i'll send her the money to buy it herself. XD

And I wish I could've had it right then. Dx

Awww. I feel sorry for you.
I have Jesus of Surburbia and St. Jimmy from BIAB on computer.
I could upload them for you if you want?

Aww, thankies, but it's okay. I'm too tired right now to do anything but type Dx I appreciate it though.

Yes. What time is it? 1ish?
Its 11:13 am here.

Whoa..
3:15 am...
[Ish insomaniac because of stupid babies living with us]
=/ Or however you spell it.. o.O;

=| Have you not got School?
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
January 20th, 2006 at 06:32am
Living Dead Girl:
i dont think you are too young but ill never know if my mum would let me go to gigs at your age as i only started going to gigs when i was 14 Smile

Paula! xD
I've been going concerts since I was 8.
Fitch
Idiot
Fitch

Mibba
January 20th, 2006 at 06:46am
my mother says im too young (im bloody 16 in a week). she thinks ill get crushed in a mosh pit, or become a roadie, or, even worse, a groupie and get pregnant with tre cools child. or even all three. my mum is like that
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
January 20th, 2006 at 06:48am
bite_me_biz-natch:
my mother says im too young (im bloody 16 in a week). she thinks ill get crushed in a mosh pit, or become a roadie, or, even worse, a groupie and get pregnant with tre cools child. or even all three. my mum is like that

Wow.
Parents, eh?
Fitch
Idiot
Fitch

Mibba
January 20th, 2006 at 06:55am
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
bite_me_biz-natch:

Wow.
Parents, eh?
i know. my dad is ok with it though, so im going to conspire with him and go without telling my mother. *evil laugh*
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 20th, 2006 at 07:16am
words can't describe how amazing the show was that i went to Cool
Troubled_Times
King For A Couple Of Days
Troubled_Times
January 20th, 2006 at 07:19am
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
Living Dead Girl:

Paula! xD

Flamey!

ooooooooh 8 an ickle flamey lolz
i need to go set my french mock exam ill be back in like an hour lol wish me luck x
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 20th, 2006 at 07:20am
No Stranger To Shame RIP:

I bet mine was better cos it was the Last show of the AI tour annnnd Cheney got on stage for i fight the law Cool
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 20th, 2006 at 07:23am
leeshy199:

I bet mine was better cos it was the Last show of the AI tour annnnd Cheney got on stage for i fight the law Cool

i fought the law Wink

i know Crying or Very sad but it was the first Green Day concert that ive been to. and i was speechless afterwards.. i was waiting 10 years to see them live. and when i got home. i wasn't sure if what i had just experienced really happened. i was still in shock afterwards.
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
January 20th, 2006 at 07:29am
I saw second last A.I. show in Sydney, and I had been waiting for it for months and months. Then it finally came and afterwards I was in shock...and through it...and days before it I was shocked it was so close....and then when the rabbit started dancing I started freaking out. Good times.

Best thing I have EVER seen.
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 20th, 2006 at 07:36am
leeshy199:

i fought the law Wink

i know Crying or Very sad but it was the first Green Day concert that ive been to. and i was speechless afterwards.. i was waiting 10 years to see them live. and when i got home. i wasn't sure if what i had just experienced really happened. i was still in shock afterwards.

O and I are too close on the keyboard, i just got home from work so cut me some slack lol
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 20th, 2006 at 07:39am
leeshy199:
leeshy199:

i fought the law Wink

O and I are too close on the keyboard, i just got home from work so cut me some slack lol

dont worry Smile. its been a long day for me too.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 07:57am
leeshy199:

i fought the law Wink

I was shaking after mine because I meet Cheney and Strachan and Owen.... Almost Armstrong, Dirnt and Cool as well but was forced out from backstage by the mother..... But I was still shaking, I mean THE LIVING END!!! Shocked Shocked Very Happy
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
January 20th, 2006 at 07:59am
Living Dead Girl:
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
Living Dead Girl:

Paula! xD

Flamey!

ooooooooh 8 an ickle flamey lolz
i need to go set my french mock exam ill be back in like an hour lol wish me luck x

Good luck.
I was meant to do mine last week, but I haven't been School since October.
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 20th, 2006 at 08:05am
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
leeshy199:

i fought the law Wink

I was shaking after mine because I meet Cheney and Strachan and Owen.... Almost Armstrong, Dirnt and Cool as well but was forced out from backstage by the mother..... But I was still shaking, I mean THE LIVING END!!! Shocked Shocked Very Happy

I KNOW, I only met Andy and Scott and still i was shaking like a fucking leaf , it was like a part of my lifelong ambition had come true Shocked
Megan.
Megan.
January 20th, 2006 at 03:25pm
I'm homeschooled. Dx
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
January 20th, 2006 at 07:28pm
nope haven't seen them Mad , but I really want to !!!!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 20th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Jordyn:
The Fool On The Hill:
And tickets are usually pretty cheap if you get them early.

Mine were only 35 and I got front row seats Cool

They're smart. I mean they sell out faster if they're cheaper and more popular. They'd still probably sell out if they weren't cheap.. but its not "punk" or whatever.

I just liked that the tix were cheap. End of story hah
I got mine six months before the concert (seat tickets), and they cost me $120 for two. That's about sixty bucks each, which isn't bad considering everywhere else had them for $75+. Rolling Eyes

You lucky duck.

whoa that sucks.

I got the tix the day they came out Laughing

Actually the day after Rolling Eyes The tix came out on a friday and I got them Saturday cuz the Gneral Admision sold out really fast Sad

I wanted to go to the Atlantic City show in April.. But DAMN those tix were expensive. I think it was cuz I looked so late. Sad But then again, it was around the time I started really getting into Green Day

I'll see them agian. I know I will haha
Register