Green Day Concerts

AuthorMessage
Color (Me) Stupid
Geek
Color (Me) Stupid
January 20th, 2006 at 09:31pm
Mrs. Joseph Armstrong.:
xDD That would be so awesome if I could.

But my parents know of the.. er.. I suppose 'things' Billie Joe does on stage sometimes that my parents dont approve of. Dx

And, my parents will pay! Just not for a Green Day concert.
Probably any other concert in the world they'd pay for, just not Green Day Dx

That's sad.

If they ever came here, I've already talked mum into buying me a ticket, no matter how expensive.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
January 20th, 2006 at 09:32pm
It's awesome... Exhilirating, dirty, hot, JUST awesome.... I got my tickets for like 100 something..(?) In case ya' wanted to know.

<3
Utterly Tragic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Utterly Tragic
January 20th, 2006 at 09:32pm
I was going to go to the Barrie Concert on August 12 ( I think that's the day ) but I was busy. My cousin bought tickets but her stupid boss made her work so she couldn't go to the concert but she heard it from where she works. I feel sorry for her Sad
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
January 20th, 2006 at 09:34pm
Yea. It is sad

And thats lucky. I wish I were older. Dx

---

Ah! You make it sound so cool, I wanna go so bad. Dx

---

That sucks bad.
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
January 20th, 2006 at 09:35pm
I saw them on May 6 last year, and as everyone's saying, they're just amazing.

I payed a shit load for my tickets (2), but I also bought them late and off of ebay so that would explain why.
They were reaaally great, close seats though, so I can't complain about that.

My parents don't know what Billie does on stage. x)
My 8th grade english teacher went with her 10 year old son though,
so that must've been such a pleasant surprise for her. xD
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 20th, 2006 at 09:43pm
Sapphire.:
I saw them on May 6 last year, and as everyone's saying, they're just amazing.

I payed a shit load for my tickets (2), but I also bought them late and off of ebay so that would explain why.
They were reaaally great, close seats though, so I can't complain about that.

My parents don't know what Billie does on stage. x)
My 8th grade english teacher went with her 10 year old son though,
so that must've been such a pleasant surprise for her. xD

Hahaha.

Interesting.

I went with my 2 friends and my brother and his 3 friends. One of them spent the whole time feeling sick.

I must say I was a bit of a bitch then *is ashamed* I was too excited about the concert. I was talking to my other friend and I was like "I've been wiating for this since April, I'm not going to let her ruin it" Eek.
I'm really nice I tell you haha.

I knew about the hitchin a ride thing and i don't think my parents know about it.

Weird thing.. everytime I watch BIAB... if my parents are in the room.. they always seem to leave before Hitchin a Ride comes on. Its really weird Shocked

Cool I guess
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 20th, 2006 at 10:01pm
saw then last year in Buffalo, it was extreemly good, wich is weird cuz i normally like smaller shows better, but it was awesum...jimmy eat worl kinda sucked tho
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 20th, 2006 at 10:11pm
you are too youong...
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 20th, 2006 at 11:20pm
what
Megan.
Megan.
January 20th, 2006 at 11:23pm
DOUCHTER!:
you are too youong...

HKASDHDKEWIERWTEHNRED
Thanks so much.
Ilse
Ilse
January 20th, 2006 at 11:24pm
I was att e one in Cleveland on May 6th, 2005.

It kicked ASS. I smaked hands with Billie Joe and Mike!
Megan.
Megan.
January 20th, 2006 at 11:27pm
September_has_Ended:
I was att e one in Cleveland on May 6th, 2005.

It kicked ASS. I smaked hands with Billie Joe and Mike!

T.T Your so lucky.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 20th, 2006 at 11:27pm
I need to be in the pit next time.

I wish I was at a smaller show. It was cool being at Giants Stadium.. but it was so far away and they were tiny even if I had first row seats. Thank god for those big board thingys. But itd be nice to be close to them
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 20th, 2006 at 11:35pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I need to be in the pit next time.

I wish I was at a smaller show. It was cool being at Giants Stadium.. but it was so far away and they were tiny even if I had first row seats. Thank god for those big board thingys. But itd be nice to be close to them

me 2 i went with my seester and she was like, im not goin in, and if you do youll die! Shocked

i dont think so psh!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 20th, 2006 at 11:37pm
My brother saw the part in BIAB or maybe it was the Live at Irving Plaza thing and saw where people were shoving eachother and was like

"That's why you don't go in a Mosh Pit" Rolling Eyes
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 20th, 2006 at 11:39pm
The Fool On The Hill:
My brother saw the part in BIAB or maybe it was the Live at Irving Plaza thing and saw where people were shoving eachother and was like

"That's why you don't go in a Mosh Pit" Rolling Eyes

i was at a smaller show ware the whole thing was pretty much a big mosh and there was this big sweaty guy stading pretty much on top of my friends little sister who went with us so i went to push him and it got my hands all wet, it was really narsty...
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 20th, 2006 at 11:41pm
The only concert I have ever gone to was a Beach Boys concert. It was good, but only 2 of the original Beach Boys were there. Plus, I would definitely rather go to a Green Day concert.

I'm 17 and my mom won't let me go to a Green Day by myself, I don't want to go by myself, but she would have to go with me and I don't want that. She wouldn't want to go either. I could ask my friend Gary cuz his fave band is GD and by the time GD goes on tour again, him and I will probably both be 18! AH! Maybe we can go!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 20th, 2006 at 11:50pm
Tre_Can_Fluff_My_Garfield:
The only concert I have ever gone to was a Beach Boys concert. It was good, but only 2 of the original Beach Boys were there. Plus, I would definitely rather go to a Green Day concert.

I'm 17 and my mom won't let me go to a Green Day by myself, I don't want to go by myself, but she would have to go with me and I don't want that. She wouldn't want to go either. I could ask my friend Gary cuz his fave band is GD and by the time GD goes on tour again, him and I will probably both be 18! AH! Maybe we can go!
Ah, my mom is paranoid when I try to go to concerts by myself. She thinks I'll get lost or something. So I get to look for friends who have no clue what band is playing.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 20th, 2006 at 11:51pm
My aunt went to a beach boys concert and one of the guys pulled her onstage and was hitting on her and he invited her backstage and tried to have sex with her but she turned him down cuz she's married and he got all pissy after that. but she said the other guys were nice.

TRUE STORY.. i swear. I just found out about it last saturday. It was really weird. My aunts ... sorta sluttish.. well she definitely dresses sorta sluttish *shudders*
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 20th, 2006 at 11:59pm
i have been to more concerts than my dad...hes only been to one and that was a couple years ago. the kiss reunion concert, i cant believe thats the only one hes been too
Register