AuthorMessage
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
March 26th, 2006 at 10:35am
Megan.:
Spirit Of '77:
Megan.:
My sister says the Green Day concerts are rough, she said people bite in the mosh pit to get to the stage. Shocked

hahahaha, yea right. green day was on of the tamest shows i've been to in a while... but that's because everyone's more interested in getting close to billie joe than they are in having a good time.

Sure, sure. Maybe it's just to place you went to.

possibly, but i definatley dont see myself coing home with 30 bruises and my lip cut open from a green day show... hahaha. that's funny just to think about...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
March 26th, 2006 at 10:37am
*shakes head* If you people think Green Day mosh pits are violent, I don't suggest you go to any Anti-Flag/Unseen/Suicide Machines/etc concert any time soon...(Where there are no seats, just a huge bigass moshpit)

o_O
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 26th, 2006 at 11:22am
Spirit Of '77:
Megan.:
Spirit Of '77:
Megan.:
My sister says the Green Day concerts are rough, she said people bite in the mosh pit to get to the stage. Shocked

hahahaha, yea right. green day was on of the tamest shows i've been to in a while... but that's because everyone's more interested in getting close to billie joe than they are in having a good time.

possibly, but i definatley dont see myself coing home with 30 bruises and my lip cut open from a green day show... hahaha. that's funny just to think about...

Yeah Green Day wasn't as hard as some other concerts I've been too...I didn't come home with bruises from GD...I wasn't in the moshpit, but I've been to concerts where I haven't been in the moshpit and I still got injured!
NailTheCasketOneMoreTime!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
NailTheCasketOneMoreTime!
March 27th, 2006 at 04:19pm
i was at mk!!! XD
in the mosh pit!!!! XD
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 04:44pm
*Hand*Of*Blood*:
i was at mk!!! XD
in the mosh pit!!!! XD

awesome. I was MK - I wish I was in the moshpit Sad
I was right at the front though...
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 27th, 2006 at 05:19pm
My trousers got ripped and I lost my shoe and got jumped on by large sweaty men, but then I've been at a lot worse!!
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 27th, 2006 at 06:03pm
i went one
it sux because they do they same stuff at every show
like even what billie says
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 10:26pm
Spirit Of '77:
Megan.:
Spirit Of '77:
Megan.:

I did Shifty

But I was 13. So.. I was naive.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 10:27pm
Viva La Stupid:
i went one
it sux because they do they same stuff at every show
like even what billie says

Slightly. I dont know what their deal was this tour.. and the tour before that..

Hell. They don't play everything the same sometimes. And I don't suspect Billie started a "YANKEES SUCK" chant at the show you went to..? So, not every show is exactly the same Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 10:28pm
I saw them during the Pop Disaster tour and a couple times this tour.

My cousin was at Woodstock '94.
Megan.
Megan.
March 27th, 2006 at 10:29pm
Well, my sister came home with fourteen bruises, a black eye, and cut arm. It was scary. o_____o
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
March 27th, 2006 at 10:40pm
I want to go to one, i almost did in September, but we couldnt.
JEW.
Geek
JEW.
March 27th, 2006 at 10:50pm
i went august 10th/2005

it was amazing.. it was the first one of their fall tour [2005] which is pretty cool...

i also saw BIAB in big screen in comfy chairs Smile
but that doesnt count
JEW.
Geek
JEW.
March 27th, 2006 at 10:52pm
also
3 people passed out infrount of me

o_0

and this one guy got billie's guitar pick and he was obviously drunk, and i asked him for it and he almost gave it to me but then his phone rang and he had to go
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 28th, 2006 at 05:49am
409sterâ„¢:
also
3 people passed out infrount of me

o_0

and this one guy got billie's guitar pick and he was obviously drunk, and i asked him for it and he almost gave it to me but then his phone rang and he had to go

there were sooo many people who fainted at MK...some girls were getting pulled out on stretchers and stuff...but I think thats only because it was 30C...like the hottest day of the year in England"
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
March 29th, 2006 at 07:30pm
iamkiller:
My cousin was at Woodstock '94.

jebuz, that must have been rough. Razz

i went to a green day show....billie says the same thing practically every show, i had the dialogue memorized just from watching some videos.

the only thing different that happened was that they said who they played their first show with (one of the bands was named nasal sex and billie started laughing when he said that) and a dude threw a pinole high tee onstage and billie said something about not graduating from high school.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 29th, 2006 at 09:30pm
409sterâ„¢:
i went august 10th/2005

i went to their concert 3 days after you Very Happy
Ilse
Ilse
March 29th, 2006 at 09:39pm
May 6th, 2005
Cleveland,Ohio
CSU Convocation Center

Cool
State Radio
State Radio
March 29th, 2006 at 09:41pm
October 26, 2004* Giant Center, Hershey, PA. About a block down from my house. They were awesome. Anyone else go?
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
Geek
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
March 29th, 2006 at 09:43pm
may 13 2005 they came to st.louis, i didn't get to go but i heard they were awesome
Register