Green Day Concerts

AuthorMessage
GreenDlover7812
Geek
GreenDlover7812
April 5th, 2006 at 11:43am
(pokes sig) I got to go!! As for the things Billie does, I just left my parents uninformed. hehehe. It rocked, plain and simple.
katierocks
Geek
katierocks
April 5th, 2006 at 02:49pm
i've been to three, front row twice. they rock so much!!!! i can't wait until they tour again with new material. i'll definatly be going.
the_nxt_tre_cool
Jackass
the_nxt_tre_cool
April 7th, 2006 at 12:09pm
i'v seen them twice one at birmingham and once at MK on the sunday . i was in the VIP area Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 7th, 2006 at 12:44pm
I was at one from the AI tour, and at LIVE 8 Very Happy
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
Geek
CaLLmeWhaTyOuWiLL
April 9th, 2006 at 01:50pm
I went to the May 6 one last year AI tour, n it as so amazing, though it's becoming a more of a blur every day now, and i am DYING to go to another one
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
May 22nd, 2006 at 04:55pm
i went to a Green Day concert on 8-13-05. my aunt brought me and my two cousins. she got the tickets the night before it was a fucking awesome concert (my first rock concert) the weird thing was that my cousins wanted to go to the concert and their mum said 'your cousin is only here for the weekend. we cant jsut have them come and say ok we r going to a concert see you guys later.' the weird thing was that my mum said the same thing! o.O my other aunt was like 'go check and see if tickets are still being sold.' and you guys get the rest.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 22nd, 2006 at 06:46pm
I saw Green Day on June 2nd, 2002 in Boston!
I was supposed to see them a few days before that at the Hartford Civic Center but my cousin ended up bailing my ticket to someone else. STABBED.

And then I saw GD again in 2004 and April 30, 2005.

And I wouldn't say you are too young. My friend's brother was at the April show and he's only 9. A little.. mature for him, but whatever. IT'S GREEN DAY GOD DAMNIT Cool
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
May 23rd, 2006 at 03:20pm
i havent been either
my mum said i was too young at one point too.

i mean she wouldnt even let me see simple plan but i went anyway
now im allowed to see green day (sometimes i just dont get her)

but yeah you'll manage to go one day
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 23rd, 2006 at 04:12pm
I saw Green Day when they were doing the Pop Disaster Tour with Blink 182. I also say them on November 9. 2004. The show was terrific. Billie Joe got the croud going Wink I'm sorry if I made you jelous.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
May 24th, 2006 at 04:52pm
April 23, 2005. Fantastic show, even though my dad had to take me and my brother and my friend, and I think he looked away from the stage during King for a Day and Hitchin' a Ride. Laughing
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
May 25th, 2006 at 02:48am
They were my first concert last year. But I couldn't really jump around much 'cause it was me, my brother, my brother's girlfriend and my Dad. And what made it worse, my brother/his girlfriend didn't like Green Day! Bella stood up with me once, and I got beer thrown at me Sad

But apart from that, IT WAS AWESOME!!! I didn't dare look at my Dad when Billie did his "Thing"... Me and Bella were like O_O though. ^__^

=]
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 25th, 2006 at 09:02am
i saw them i Gothenburg on June 3rd 2005
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
May 25th, 2006 at 12:28pm
lets see, concerts.....YOU WILL NEVER EVER GO TO A BETTER ONE!!!! i have had the chance to meet billie joe in person, and lemme tell you he is fuckin cool.....even though he does ODD things on stage, he is actually very mature in person! billie joe is polite...hm..lol...when i went to national gutar workshop about 1 1/2years ago, it was to help out my uncle...he works with people or more famous upcoming cleleberties who want to learn a new instrament, or help other to aswell! i didn't exspect to see any big named stars, but i was wrong! my idol was there! YES mr. billie joe armstrong! i got autographs, pics Very Happy and the hugs and kisses i jumped on him lol!! it was an experience to reamember! i duno if he will be there this year, but my uncle said it was very unexspected....he has met some big names there, but i guess my luck was just there for that daySmileSmile

i have a very long journal entry on this experience, and if you want the pics e-mail me at rodeo_1chic99@hotmail.com i don't want to post them here....it takes forever!!! lol...so e-mail me if you want! I HAVE MSNVery Happy Exclamation
GreenDayCastaway
GreenDayCastaway
May 27th, 2006 at 01:27pm
I went on Oct. 9, 2005. Best night of my life! It was on my birthday and I was in the pit...it was amazing. There is so much energy and adrenaline. Oh and Billie Joe's son (Joey) came out on stage and squirted us with the water gun.
=)
Idiot
=)
May 27th, 2006 at 01:30pm
GreenDayCastaway:
I went on Oct. 9, 2005. Best night of my life! It was on my birthday and I was in the pit...it was amazing. There is so much energy and adrenaline. Oh and Billie Joe's son (Joey) came out on stage and squirted us with the water gun.

Lucky! I heard that concert was great! I went on October 8th. =)
=)
Idiot
=)
May 27th, 2006 at 01:33pm
Sliver:
Worse Than Sad:
Portland ROCKED <333.
Floor seats next time.

And i'm gonna punch that girl if I see her again -_-;

'OHMiGAWD! HE'S SINGING MI Name!!!1!!1!!! -blows brains out-

Durring Maria D:

They played Maria? I want to hear that live

It's great live. They played it at my concert as well. Retard
Megan.
Megan.
May 27th, 2006 at 01:34pm
O___O @ how far this thread got. <333333[/spam]
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 27th, 2006 at 02:39pm
I saw them live last year in February .. Best Concert of my LIFE <333333 ..
[And I actually went to quiet a lot of concerts]

And LIVE 8 Cool
It was amazing ..
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 27th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Megan.:
O___O @ how far this thread got. <333333[/spam]

Hm, I dont see why you're surprised.

Isn't GD all about their live show?