Green Day Concerts

AuthorMessage
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
January 29th, 2006 at 10:18am
I went to two in 2005....

First one was class! It was at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena on the 8th of February. I went with my 3 sisters, 2 of their boyfriends, and 6 of their friends. It was my first ever concert and it was REALLY good!! i was 10 and my dad said i wasnt to young lol...

Second one, was at Milton Keynes National Bowl and it was the best day of my fucking life!!!!! i went on the Sunday and it was class. We live NOWHERE near milton keynes (7 hours away) and we got lost so we werent near the front, we were in the middle i think.... GREEN DAY ARE THE BEST LIVE BAND EVER!!!
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 29th, 2006 at 03:40pm
i went to the concert in montreal. it was soooo the best time of my life. i dont mean to sound like a mother, but i wouldnt be too enthusiastic about sending an eleven yr old to a gd concert. but man if you do you'll have the BEST time
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
January 29th, 2006 at 04:25pm
Stupid and Contagious:
i went to the concert in montreal. it was soooo the best time of my life. i dont mean to sound like a mother, but i wouldnt be too enthusiastic about sending an eleven yr old to a gd concert. but man if you do you'll have the BEST time

NYEH! I watched BIAB! I saw him stick his hand down his pants, so did my friend! Dx It won't be new to me if he did it again.
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
January 29th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Mrs. Joey Armstrong.:
Stupid and Contagious:

NYEH! I watched BIAB! I saw him stick his hand down his pants, so did my friend! Dx It won't be new to me if he did it again.
bahaha nice
but when I saw him do it in person
it was WAYY sexual
*Billie's_Whore*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Billie's_Whore*
January 30th, 2006 at 09:55pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I saw them at Giants Stadium in Sept.. hence the reason for 9/1 in my sig. Considering it was my first concert... I thought it was awesome. They sound really good live and BJ was good at like "controlling" the audience.

Must admit, the older songs were better.. I usually don't care but they have a lot of energy and you can tell better when you're there. Normally I hate Minority.. but it was definitely one of my favorite parts of the show.

i was their too! it was great and i will never forget it. where were u? i wasnt in the general admission i was straight forward from the stage, like in the seats on the bottom, they were great seats.
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
Geek
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
January 31st, 2006 at 08:51pm
to be at a concert is one of a good time and heck of a good show u'll love, and never want to forget about.
Cece
Geek
Cece
January 31st, 2006 at 08:57pm
'tis awesome, exciting..and one of the best things is the fact that everyone there is at that place for the same reason..and they've all listened to those songs, they all have their own way of interpreting it and try to work it into their own lives.

Well.

Except for the teenies & the preps..(Not lableing, shush. How else am I to describe them in one word?)

Butyeah. And you meet really hot people there :]

Ohyeah, the band's cool too..
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 1st, 2006 at 02:55pm
they are fucking awesome live!!!!!!!!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
February 1st, 2006 at 03:05pm
Soooo amazing.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
February 1st, 2006 at 03:55pm
I saw them at Oxegen this summer...changed my life! I couldn't get into the pit though, the bastards closed it cos everyone was pushing and going mental in the queue, I heard someone behind me saying "Man, Green Day would love this shit!" So everyone that would've been in the pit was at the front of the main area, so it was still fucking mental! Loads of big, burly men going mad!! Whenever Billie asked if anyone would fuck him, I started screaming and all the butch men just grinned!! It was brilliant!!
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
February 1st, 2006 at 04:03pm
They're fucking awesome! I'm surprised my parents let me go because they always say I'm too young for shit like that. What can ya do though, right?
They're a lot of fun and exciting. Kinda loud when it comes to the pyro technics.
little pink shoez
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
little pink shoez
February 1st, 2006 at 04:33pm
mum said i can go to one next time they're on tour in the uk. i'll probably go with my best mate...she's just as obsessed of green day as i am
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2006 at 05:12pm
Mrs. Joey Armstrong.:
Stupid and Contagious:

allrighty. just thinking of my eleven yr old sister. but then, shes an idiot. so go, man, go! best time or your life
State Radio
State Radio
February 1st, 2006 at 06:53pm
I went to the Hershey show it was fuckin amazing I love green day
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
February 1st, 2006 at 07:51pm
I went to the one in East Rutherford on September 1.

omgaMAZing!!!11oneeleventyone

^yup that about sums it up Cool

oh yeah, and you meet extremely hot strangers :]
aussieminority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
aussieminority
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:00am
i went to the dec 17 one in melbourne....last AI show!!! WOOT! lol im such a loser. ne ways it was so the best nite of my life....my rents dont care bout all the swearing...im 17 btw but they still dont care. my mum saw BJ in the middle of hitchin a ride....she didnt saw nuttin. ne ways defenetly go if ya get the chance they kiss ass!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:01am
i_luv_billiejoe:
i went to the dec 17 one in melbourne....last AI show!!! WOOT! lol im such a loser. ne ways it was so the best nite of my life....my rents dont care bout all the swearing...im 17 btw but they still dont care. my mum saw BJ in the middle of hitchin a ride....she didnt saw nuttin. ne ways defenetly go if ya get the chance they kiss ass!

You're 17? And yet you say "she didnt saw nuttin".
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:03am
Lik! On Her Ass.:
i_luv_billiejoe:

And they also "kiss ass"?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:18am
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
i_luv_billiejoe:

And they also "kiss ass"?

lmfao I just noticed that.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:24am
I saw them 8/28/05
or 9/28/05

I forgot.
The guy next to me was smoking pot and I forgot alot xD.
But it rocked.
Register