I copy and paste it so i have the whole story hun

I like to comment at the end of the story
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 1st, 2006 at 04:32pm
Oh I see....

Well, thanks for reading my story then, and for commenting it on here Very Happy
Am I Part Of The Waiting?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Am I Part Of The Waiting?
February 2nd, 2006 at 06:25pm
This is like the best story on this site, I love it, and I want next part right now!

P.S. Sorry that it took me so long to read it.
Jimmys_Girl13
Geek
Jimmys_Girl13
February 3rd, 2006 at 01:56pm
go Cris! this is like the REAL American Idiot story. this should be the movie!!! i love it Cris. it rocks so much!!!!
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:33pm
Thanks Very Happy

I still think that the movie should be 'The Saint Jimmy is a figment of...', but I guess my story could be second option. Just that it isn't exactly the story of American Idiot but the story of the Queen of the 40 Thieves.

I'm starting to believe that I'm way too obsessed with 'The Saint Jimmy is a figment of'....
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:40pm
CristhyneS:
Thanks Very Happy

I still think that the movie should be 'The Saint Jimmy is a figment of...', but I guess my story could be second option. Just that it isn't exactly the story of American Idiot but the story of the Queen of the 40 Thieves.

I'm starting to believe that I'm way too obsessed with 'The Saint Jimmy is a figment of'....
Thanks Cristhyne. Your American Idiot story owns mine though. It really does, it's a lot better.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:42pm
Oh yeah, and I'm temporarily Rose on here.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:43pm
What the hell did you just do? (beside saying my story is better than yours....)

I mean, you changed your username?! Now way! It was like an homenage to Green Day, by far the best thought username around here... Not that Rose isn't good... but HavingAGreenDay was just a clasic...

Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it.

And btw, I'm starting to type part 42.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:44pm
Haha.... we must be connected or something because you posted that just as I typed that reply.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:47pm
CristhyneS:
Haha.... we must be connected or something because you posted that just as I typed that reply.
Lmfao, we are connected, it's....creepy.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm going to permantly make my name Rose. I might change it back. I really like HavingAGreenDay with the bold green. But then again the colour suits Rose too.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:47pm
Oh yeah, and third page of your thread. Congrats. You're kicking my ass.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:57pm
Lol.

And no, i'm not kicking your ass...
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:58pm
CristhyneS:
Lol.

And no, i'm not kicking your ass...
Sure you are. You know, we should have convo's about our stories in each other's threads more often.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 3rd, 2006 at 03:10pm
Yep.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
February 4th, 2006 at 03:01pm
it's awsome
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 5th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Ok... I'm sorry that I haven't updated my story. I was going to post part 42 today, but yesterday I went to the capital with my mom because I was going to get check at the doctor but because of the march that both, the ones who support the goverment and the ones who are against the goverment, were doing yesterday, and the massive amount of buses full of people that the goverment brought from the whole country for the march, the capital collapsed and was a comp`lete chaos, so neither, me nor the doctor, could make it to the appointment, so we postponed it for today, and just now, I came back from there. And now I am rather bussy doing the biography of William Shakespeare, and getting ready some song meanings for the site that are due for tomorrow. So, I will most likely update Queen of the 40 Thieves some time between tomorrow and the Friday to come.

Thanks for your patient.
Cristhyne.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 6th, 2006 at 12:13pm
CristhyneS:
Ok... I'm sorry that I haven't updated my story. I was going to post part 42 today, but yesterday I went to the capital with my mom because I was going to get check at the doctor but because of the march that both, the ones who support the goverment and the ones who are against the goverment, were doing yesterday, and the massive amount of buses full of people that the goverment brought from the whole country for the march, the capital collapsed and was a comp`lete chaos, so neither, me nor the doctor, could make it to the appointment, so we postponed it for today, and just now, I came back from there. And now I am rather bussy doing the biography of William Shakespeare, and getting ready some song meanings for the site that are due for tomorrow. So, I will most likely update Queen of the 40 Thieves some time between tomorrow and the Friday to come.

Thanks for your patient.
Cristhyne.
We understand Cristhyne. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 8th, 2006 at 08:05pm
Good news for everyone! I just started typing part 42 of Queen of the 40 Thieves! So I might be posting it tomorrow or on Friday. Just don't expect it for today.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 9th, 2006 at 06:36pm
CristhyneS:
Good news for everyone! I just started typing part 42 of Queen of the 40 Thieves! So I might be posting it tomorrow or on Friday. Just don't expect it for today.
Waiting patiently. Smile
Register