CristhyneS:
What do you love, the title or the idea? Very Happy
Everything. Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 21st, 2006 at 12:17pm
I'm having second thoughts about it now though...

I'm afraid I might ruin such a classic as Queen of the 40 Thieves is to me.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 21st, 2006 at 03:35pm
Aw, it is classic but lots of classics have sequels too.

Take the Superman series for example, that had three sequels! Laughing

Aw, whatever you decide I'll be for.

You still have Emily's Road too.

I'll try to get online tonight, but I'm working until 8 my time, which just so happens to be 12 your time. Crying or Very sad
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 21st, 2006 at 09:14pm
Yeah...but look at Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, I just found it has a sequel (Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There) like a week ago.

Did you know it has a sequel? I didn't?

And I'll try to be online until that late, in case I'm not, you'll most likely find a PM from me in your inbox.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 21st, 2006 at 09:23pm
Yes...I have Emily's Road which I will delete from GSB as soon as I edit it and submit it on...*gasp* Mibba...My Mibba *shudder*
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:52am
CristhyneS:
Yeah...but look at Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, I just found it has a sequel (Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There) like a week ago.

Did you know it has a sequel? I didn't?

And I'll try to be online until that late, in case I'm not, you'll most likely find a PM from me in your inbox.
I thought "Through the Looking-Glass" was the original story? Nope, I was quite unaware of it having a sequel, and I've always had a great love for Alice and Wonderland!
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 28th, 2006 at 04:27pm
I love Alice and Wonderland as well, my fav, story when I was a kid...and nope, I think the original story is Alice and Wonderland. I must get my hands on the sequel now though.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 12:29am
Hey Cris, did you try calling me tonight? My mom picked up and said she heard you but then you didn't answer or something?
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:13pm
December 30? Was that the day after we spoke on the phone? Because I didn't try anymore after we spoke.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:02pm
Oh no never mind...Now I remember that I didn't call you on Dec. 30th.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:15am
You did call me on the 30th...

Happy New Year, by the way! Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:51pm
No. That was the 29th. Well, the 30th in my time zone, considering it was 1am...

But like I hadn't go to bed just yet it was still the 29th for me.

Happy New Year! Very Happy

And is that your nice?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 04:28am
Yep, that's her. She's a sweetie. Very Happy

My sister ended up calling her Rachel Rose. Two Rs, weird combo... Question
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 05:04pm
I know, you told me her name on the phone. And sure it is a weird combo, Rebecca Rose. Rolling Eyes

But yeah, she's really cute. Adorable.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 06:20pm
How come I didn't think of my name having double Rs? lmfao
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 07:30pm
I dunno... Rolling Eyes Laughing

What I do know is that I really hate time zones Crying or Very sad
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 05:31am
Me too deary, me too. Sad
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 07:21pm
¡¡¡UPDATE!!!

Part 56 of Queen if finally getting posted, not on mibba.com, but here, if you just keep scrolling down you'll find. The reason, very simple, but you will realize what it's all about when you scroll down the page a little bit and read. As for mibba.com...I am going to post Queen of the 40 Thieves on mibba.com, *but* what I'll post there is the edited and improved version. If anyone is interested on reading the new version, Click here to find part 1 on mibba.com, hence why I decided to post this chapter here instead of transfering the story to mibba, it just wasn't worth it.

So here it is...enjoy it and leave a comment.

Queen of the 40 Thieves, part 56:

Thought I ran into Whatsername down on the street, but then I opened my eyes, it turned out to only be a dream.

What I saw was Tré’s face full of tears, his face was red from crying, and tear after tear kept falling down his face. He just took in a deep breath after I opened my eyes and then his face disappeared from my sight, as well as the face of a man I had never seen. I was overly confused. Just then I realized I was laying on the backseat of my BMW. I sat and turned around, so I was facing the door of my car that was opened, then I pushed myself to the edge of the seat and put my feet on the concrete of the side walk beside my car.

Suddenly the image that had caused me to faint reappeared in my mind as I closed my eyes.

Whatsername lying in front of me, her left hand holding a gun and her blood and brains all around the bay.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, the same way I feel it now just to recall the image.

Brian, as most police officers, always had his gun with him. Little did he know that the woman he loved would use it to take her own life away.

Taking in a deep breath, I slowly stood on my feet on the sidewalk the separated the sand of the bay from the road and looked down. I didn’t know if to close my eyes, scared that I’d see the same image that had just showed in my mind in front of me, or to leave them open, being afraid to see the same image in my mind again. However, I saw Tré sitting with his back leaned against the wheel of the car and his head buried in his knees that where up against his chest.

I finally found the courage to look up to the bay in front of us, you could still see Whatsername’s blood and what seemed like little fragments of her brains all around.

Once again the image of Whatsername’s dead body came to my mind, but more clearly this time. She had her eyes wide open; I noticed her eyes were wet and remembered thinking that it must have been less than a couple of minutes since she had pulled the trigger by the time we got there.

Maybe if we had got here just a minute earlier we could have stopped her.

More tears rolled down my face. It was all so surreal, for a moment I felt like I was still dreaming and none of that was real. I shook my head and scratched my head, trying to make the images that were coming to my mind go away, at least for a moment.

I looked over my left shoulder and saw Mike talking to a police officer, with one of his hands he was touching his head, the other hand was inside one of the pockets of his jeans.

Right next to them was a big black bag. I shook my head again, this time at the thought of Whatsername’s body being in there.

Mike turned around to look at me for a couple seconds before looking back to the cop standing right in front of him.

I stared blankly into the space for a few minutes; no thoughts running through my mind, I was just shocked.

Soon after Mike walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, “Let’s go,” he said quietly with a cranky voice. Then he turned at Tré and offered him his hand to help him stand up back in his feet. “Can you drive?” my taller friend asked me as Tré slowly got up. I just nodded my head, without even thinking about it.

After closing the door of the backseat of my car I got in, as I automatically turned on the ignition, Tré hopped in the passenger seat and closed the door without saying a word. As soon as Mike started his car to head to back to my house, I started following him. Stopping to the red light of a semaphore, I turned my head around to look at Tré, and there he was, sitting on the same seat where Whatsername had been sitting just three days ago, as I drove her and her daughter to my house; the same seat where almost two weeks ago Jenny was sitting as she cried because she was worried about her mother, and now he was sitting on that seat, crying uncontrollably over the death of Jenny’s mom.

The death of the so called Whatsername.

Then it hit me, as I accelerated once the light had changed to green. “Whatsername is gone.

I started sobbing like a baby, just as Tré was. Just when I felt I was about to lose control of the car, Mike parked his car by a side of the road, so I parked mine behind his. He slowly got out of the car and walked up to mine, so I opened the window of mine.

“I can’t drive man,” he said before letting out a sob, tears streaming down his face.

“Me neither,” I replied simply. He looked passed through me to see Tré’s condition.

“Let’s take a cab,” he finally said.

I nodded my head as I turned off the ignition and got out of the car, Tré followed me. Then we took the first cab that passed by and it dropped us at my place not long after; needles to say it was a silent ride, during which the only thing to be heard were our sobs. It must have been around 9pm by the time we finally got to my place.

“Who is gonna tell Jenny?” Tré asked, being this the first words he pronounced since I had opened my eyes in the backseat of my car. But no reply was heard.

At the moment my cell phone rang. The screen showed “Jesus Cell”, so I answered the call.

“Hey Billie,” he said, by the tone of his voice I noticed he was excited.

“Hi.”

“Listen, I talked to Mary Jane about what I happened between me and Whatsername on Christmas just a few hours ago.”

“Jesus, I need you to come to my house right now,” I said struggling to not let out the sobs that were forming inside of me.

“I’m on my way there already! I gotta tell Whatsername that I talked to Mary Jane. I’m going to propose to her, I even got a ring already, that’s why I hadn’t called earlier!” Jesus said with excitement.

I just ended the call without saying a single word so Jesus couldn’t hear me crying. “She’s dead, she’s dead,” I cried quietly then, knowing that we were just a couple of feet from the front door of my house and they could hear us if they were in the living room.

“Billie, calm down…we gotta go inside,” Mike said softly.

I took in some deep breaths and after a couple of minutes I slowly opened the door of my house.

As soon as we walked in I saw Jenny running up to us, but she stopped all of a sudden, I guess it was when she realized her mom wasn’t coming with us, or because she noticed our face were all red and covered with tears, Tré even had stains of Whatsername’s blood on one of the sleeves of his sweater, because in the desperation of the moment when we found Whatsername he had tried to find a pulse on Whatsername’s dead body.

“Where’s my mom?” she asked giving one step back.

I scanned the room with my eyes until the met with my wife’s ones, I stared at her in silence as I felt that I couldn’t hold in my sobs for much longer.

“Joey and Jakob, can you please go to the upstairs with Jamie and Jack,” she asked our sons without breaking the eye contact with me. Through the corner of my eye I saw my older son nodding his head and led up stairs with the others, near to the half of the stairs they met with Brian, who was just coming down the stairs. He looked down at us as he continued coming down the stairs. Then he suddenly started crying quietly, he should have already noticed that his gun wasn’t there, and by the look Mike, Tré and I had on our faces, he probably put the pieces together and figured out what was going on. Then I looked at Jenny, wondering if she had noticed that Brian was crying, but her eyes seemed to be locked on the blood stains on Tré’s clothes.

She shook her head slightly and looked up at us, then she ran up to her drummer idol and hugged him, he just rubbed her back and hugged her back as she walked to the couch and sat there, pulling Jenny with him so she was sitting on his lap. “Where is my mom?” the fifteen year old questioned again, “Where is my mom, Tré?!”

He took in a deep breath and closed his blue eyes, tears fell down his face as if it was a cascade; “Whatsername died today…she blew her brains out into the bay,” Tré whispered in the blue-eyed girl’s ear as he opened his eyes, but, in the silent room, everyone was able to hear what he had just said.

A deep and endless sob came out from Jenny, whose face was buried in Tré’s shoulder.

Adrienne hugged me tight, though not as tightly as the teenager girl seemed to be hugging Tré.

Brian’s hands covered his face as he shook his head repeatedly in disbelief. Mike just let himself fall on the couch, no more than a few inches from Tré and Jenny.

Precisely on that moment I heard the sound of the front door of my house going open again, so I turned around, just as everybody else, hoping everything was just a misunderstanding and that Whatsername would walk through that door with a smile on her face. But all we found was Jesus walking in with a big smile on his face; that smile immediately disappeared as he noticed everyone in the living room was crying and the only thing to be heard were Jenny’s sobs.

“What’s going on here?” he finally asked. I looked at Tré; he seemed to be staring blankly into the space as he rubbed Jenny’s back, then my eyes met with Mike’s blue ones. The bassist wiped his tears at the same time as he took in a deep breath and got up from the couch, walking up to Jesus. Mike hugged him and whispered the answer in his ears as he patted his back.

Jesus’ eyes were soon covered with tears, just after a few moments he looked at his daughter and walked up to her, but, before he could even touch her, the girl ran up the stairs.

Not long after I heard something falling from the upstairs hitting the concrete that surrounded the pool area in the backyard. I took my wife’s hand and walked with her to one of the windows, there lay a box wrapped as a present, soon more things fell through an upstairs’ window; next we heard Jenny’s footsteps walking down the stairs, I saw her as she walked out to the backyard holding a lighter with one of her hands. Adrienne and I walked into the backyard, followed by the rest of the people that was in the living room, as Jenny made aside some of what just then I recognized as Whatsername’s clothes, and took the box that she had first dropped out the window and opened it quickly, she looked behind her and threw the box and wrapping to her father with some anger, then she placed the photo album that was inside of it on top of the pile of clothes.

Next thing we knew, most of Whatsername’s stuff was on fire.

Jenny had just made a point the photographs along with her mother’s belongings.

I looked at Jesus; he seemed to be reading a piece of paper attached to the wrapping of the box. I looked all around me; everyone’s faces were covered with tears and illuminated only by the fire burning things that belonged to better days.

“Dad, what’s going on?” I heard Jack crying after several footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. The blue-eyed man held his song tight without saying a single world. Along with the young boy were my two sons and Jamie, the older of Whatsername sons.

Now that she was gone everyone seeing her stuff burning, and everybody else she left behind, would have to take a different path.

I wanted to cry. More than that, I wanted to scream out her name, hoping for an answer. But what was her name?

“What’s her name?” I whispered softly for myself.

If we had got there earlier she might be alive. If we hadn’t spent hours talking about meaningless things, thinking she could be just walking around to clear her head or trying to find a place were to buy blades…

If Brian had told her what he had told us, about the fact that he would give her the custody of the kids if she stopped self-harming…

If Jesus had talked to Mary Jane before maybe she would be still alive…

But the regrets are useless, right?

A year ago I saw Whatsername’s body dead by the bay. And it was the darkest night, dimly lit by a little fire on my backyard as her pictures and clothes were burning down.

Are so many the things that all the people who knew her deeply regret, all the small things we could have done to save her…but we’ll never turn back time.

We gotta keep living our lives and follow the new paths we all have taken.

It’s true, we can’t really forget her, but neither can we forget the time.

Oh god…but if she had only known that earlier that day Brian had told us he was thinking of leaving the custody of the kids to her, seeing the amazing achievement she had done during the last five days…

But if she had only known that earlier that day Jesus had talked to his wife so he was now ready to ask her to marry him.

If she had only known…

Now I wonder how Whatsername would be.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 08:36pm
OMG
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 08:38pm
I'm crying...this was just so perfect.

I liked Billie saying, "What's her name?"

And Tre saying, "Whatsername died today, she blew her brains out into the bay."

This was just so perfect! Is this the final chapter of Queen, Cris? It sure seems like it.
Register