Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 02:07am
CristhyneS:
Part 52 *might* be up tomorrow.

Cool
Aw! Very Happy

Part 20 of my story was supposed to be up today, but I've been so preoccupied with sleeping. Rolling Eyes
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 08:07pm
Yep. It won't be up today now anyways. Maybe tomorrow.

And sleeping is good Rose, all writers need to sleep.

*Misses Rose* Haven't had a proper conversation with you in five days or so. Dno
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 14th, 2006 at 12:22am
CristhyneS:

*Misses Rose* Haven't had a proper conversation with you in five days or so. Dno
I know honey, I'm sorry. My mom is giving me a rough time right now. She's been talking about moving back to BC but whenever I try to discuss anything with her it's like she's on another planet and just won't answer me at all. In fact, she ignores almost everything I say. The only time she'll pay attention to me is if she's pissed off at me, which is always.

So anyways, whenever I tell her she's spacing out and ignoring me, she accuses me of putting her down and trying to fight with her, which I totally don't want to do. Sad

I might be moving back to BC though, like I said. My mom is moving out of her store at the end of the month and she might be trying to start a new business. The only thing is, we're broke, we won't be able to sell our house and we have to somehow find a way to do it.

I don't know if anyone heard either, but Condoleezza Rice was in my town yesterday and I had the destinct pleasure of not finding myself in her path. If you're political-illiterate, Condoleezza Rice is the US Secretary of State.
Meaning, she is a member of the Bush Administration.

She came here on an official visit to thank Nova Scotia for allowing planes (40 planes) to land in the Halifax International Airport during 9/11. Now the fact that it took her five years to thank the province is one thing, but the fact that everyone here is so excited they met her just makes me shake my head. What are they all daft or something? Rolling Eyes

She had dinner across the street from my mother's fucking store, it is the most bizarre thing I've heard of, seeing as how this town only had about two thousand residents. Anyways, get this. She told the county here that she intends to tell George Bush how nice we are here so hopefully he comes to visit. trk

Here's a link to the article at the Globe and Mail: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060913.wRice13/BNStory/International/home

Apparently they think she has a thing going on with the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister, Peter McKay. By the way, that picture you see of her and Peter McKay is on a sidewalk I've walked, and the building behind a restaurant I've eaten at, many a time. *cringe* *shiver* *goosebumps*

It's a good time to move to BC. Wink
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 14th, 2006 at 05:13pm
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:

I know honey, I'm sorry. My mom is giving me a rough time right now. She's been talking about moving back to BC but whenever I try to discuss anything with her it's like she's on another planet and just won't answer me at all. In fact, she ignores almost everything I say. The only time she'll pay attention to me is if she's pissed off at me, which is always.

So anyways, whenever I tell her she's spacing out and ignoring me, she accuses me of putting her down and trying to fight with her, which I totally don't want to do. Sad

I might be moving back to BC though, like I said. My mom is moving out of her store at the end of the month and she might be trying to start a new business. The only thing is, we're broke, we won't be able to sell our house and we have to somehow find a way to do it.

I don't know if anyone heard either, but Condoleezza Rice was in my town yesterday and I had the destinct pleasure of not finding myself in her path. If you're political-illiterate, Condoleezza Rice is the US Secretary of State.

She came here on an official visit to thank Nova Scotia for allowing planes (40 planes) to land in the Halifax International Airport during 9/11. Now the fact that it took her five years to thank the province is one thing, but the fact that everyone here is so excited they met her just makes me shake my head. What are they all daft or something? Rolling Eyes

She had dinner across the street from my mother's fucking store, it is the most bizarre thing I've heard of, seeing as how this town only had about two thousand residents. Anyways, get this. She told the county here that she intends to tell George Bush how nice we are here so hopefully he comes to visit. trk

Here's a link to the article at the Globe and Mail: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060913.wRice13/BNStory/International/home

Apparently they think she has a thing going on with the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister, Peter McKay. By the way, that picture you see of her and Peter McKay is on a sidewalk I've walked, and the building behind a restaurant I've eaten at, many a time. *cringe* *shiver* *goosebumps*

*Hugs* dear...that sucks. Parents. I hope your writing gives you your way out of your mom's administration SOON.

However, I hope at least she backs off and relax a little bit sometime SOON too and stops ignoring you like that. Damn, can't she notice how smart her daughter is like to be ignoring her? Meh, a head full of good idea mustn't be ignored.

But I do hope you move back to BC, I know you love it there. Idbeevenmoremilesanddollarsandtroublesawayfromyouthough,whichisnttoomuchofanicethoughtforme,forsomestrangereasonthatIknow iskindofabsurd
Crying or Very sad

Condoleezza Rice. Of course I know who she is, are you kidding me? Chávez insults her and says all kind of shit about her in half of his "wonderful speeches". Don't let her have anything going on with the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister though, because that might put Canada and Venezuela in bad terms, which I'd hate, considering that you live there and I live here. Rolling Eyes

And why would you go out running if Bush goes to visit you? He rocks. Rolling Eyes *Slaps fingers, no getting into North American politics related issue, for fuke's sake Cristhyne - stop yourself from commetning on the fact that she thank you after 5 fucking long years*

But yes, sounds like a great time to move to BC.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 14th, 2006 at 07:33pm
CristhyneS:
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:

*Hugs* dear...that sucks. Parents. I hope your writing gives you your way out of your mom's administration SOON.

However, I hope at least she backs off and relax a little bit sometime SOON too and stops ignoring you like that. Damn, can't she notice how smart her daughter is like to be ignoring her? Meh, a head full of good idea mustn't be ignored.

But I do hope you move back to BC, I know you love it there. Idbeevenmoremilesanddollarsandtroublesawayfromyouthough,whichisnttoomuchofanicethoughtforme,forsomestrangereasonthatIknow iskindofabsurd
Crying or Very sad

Condoleezza Rice. Of course I know who she is, are you kidding me? Chávez insults her and says all kind of shit about her in half of his "wonderful speeches". Don't let her have anything going on with the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister though, because that might put Canada and Venezuela in bad terms, which I'd hate, considering that you live there and I live here. Rolling Eyes

And why would you go out running if Bush goes to visit you? He rocks. Rolling Eyes *Slaps fingers, no getting into North American politics related issue, for fuke's sake Cristhyne - stop yourself from commetning on the fact that she thank you after 5 fucking long years*

But yes, sounds like a great time to move to BC.
I'm sorry dear, I so badly wish you could move to Canada and just live a normal lifewith me.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 14th, 2006 at 07:34pm
I just worked for 11 hours and I am so tired right now, you have no idea. My whole body is sore and I'm so exhausted. I wanted to finish writing part 20 of Communion, but I'm too tired I think. Sad
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 14th, 2006 at 07:51pm
Me too

*Hugs* I'm sure your readers appreciate your writing more than enough like to let you take all the time you need to get part 20 ready. Don't worry about it.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 05:39pm
¡¡¡UPDATE!!!

Queen of the 40 Thieves, part 52

Read it, enjoy it, rate it, and drop me a comment. Please, thank you.

Very Happy
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
September 15th, 2006 at 06:47pm
Read it!
Loved it!
But it was sad... and I cried somewhere too...
but I dunno where since I'm tired XP
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 06:52pm
Awww...I'm sorry...and yes, it was sad.
ArmandoS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ArmandoS
September 16th, 2006 at 11:11pm
Ahhhh... Claro, Hi Rose...
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 11:21pm
Rolling Eyes Antipático.
ArmandoS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ArmandoS
September 16th, 2006 at 11:25pm
I love you Cristhyne, fue un placer escuchar tu historia por tus labios Very Happy... No estoy inspirado.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 01:55am
ArmandoS:
Ahhhh... Claro, Hi Rose...
Hola Armando! Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 03:07pm
ArmandoS:
I love you Cristhyne, fue un placer escuchar tu historia por tus labios Very Happy... No estoy inspirado.

Se valía que trataros de hacerlo en inglés. Rolling Eyes

Yep. That's Armando. (I made him get an account on here...you'll understand the why's later on).
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 03:14pm
CristhyneS:
ArmandoS:

Se valía que trataros de hacerlo en inglés. Rolling Eyes

Yep. That's Armando. (I made him get an account on here...you'll understand the why's later on).
Okay, well it's cool that he came on. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 07:53pm
!!!UPDATE!!!

Queen of the 40 Thieves, part 53

Go read bitches. Cool

And I apologize for the long waiting.
Register