Queen of the 40 Thieves

AuthorMessage
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 23rd, 2006 at 05:35pm
Oh let me know what you think Very Happy

*I* think it's an "awww" part. Overly dramatic, maybe. It's part of it all, and you can't deny she's going through a rough time. I thought it was kind of cute though. I was feeling absolutelly nothing when I wrote that so maybe that's why there's so much emotions involved in that part? Meh, I don't know. I have no idea where that part came from.
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
October 24th, 2006 at 12:55pm
It's acctually a kinda big "aww" part!
And I loved it! ^^
And naw!! Mike acted so sweet and caring and all and that made it even more "Aww" ^^
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 24th, 2006 at 05:20pm
TotallyHopeless:
It's acctually a kinda big "aww" part!
And I loved it! ^^
And naw!! Mike acted so sweet and caring and all and that made it even more "Aww" ^^

Yeah, Mike was so sweet on that part.

Thanks for the nice comments. Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 15th, 2006 at 08:53pm
¡¡¡UPDATE!!!

Queen of the 40 Thieves, part 55

Sorry for the long waiting. Just been a bit stressed out latelly, I guess that's my excuse thsi time Rolling Eyes

Anyways, Read, Enjoy, Rate and Review. Thanks.
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
November 20th, 2006 at 09:07am
Yay! Update!
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 20th, 2006 at 06:21pm
Oh what did you think of this part?

And what do you think it's gonna happen now?

I'm interested to hear your opinion Very Happy
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
November 21st, 2006 at 01:39pm
I got a bit worried 'bout the last part of this part (eh...) since it had a suicide thing over it...
But I believe in happy endings...
At last I try to believe in them or something... XD
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 08:38pm
*Insert raised eyebrow here, please, thank you* What do you mean a suicide thing over it?

And yes, happy endings are always a ncie thing.
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:01am
CristhyneS:
*Insert raised eyebrow here, please, thank you* What do you mean a suicide thing over it?

And yes, happy endings are always a ncie thing.

the fact that she was gone and no one knew where she was just a had little bit of suicide thingy haning over it...
but I have a bit of a habit to think of the worst stuff...
especially after this weekend...

we where at a local gig... the place was filled with nazi-bastards!
and my friend Tithi... well, she's "black".
and they had an eye on her.
nothing happened but it was a bit scary...

and the stupid thing is: Tithi is like... super swedish!
she was adopted from india when she was 2 years old.

and andother stupid thing is that metal (it was a metal gig) coms from blues ("black music) from the begining.
shouldn't nazis avoid that? XD

sorry for spamming...
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 23rd, 2006 at 06:04pm
Oh alright, I get it now.

And that sucks about those nazis! It's absurd that after all human race's been through there are strill racist and homophobic people out there.
I had no idea metal comes from blues though.

I too had a terrible experience with a concert (second concert I've ever been to and first one in my country), it wasn't because of racism or anything like that though (although there were a lot of politics involvelved, which only made it worse), it was mroe of a third world country nightmare involving big masses of people and almsot unexistant organization.

and never ever apologize to me for spamming.
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
November 24th, 2006 at 12:16pm
You didn't know the thing about rock music?
We have "pop and rock" history right now as cultural history (I love that subject) but I knew this from before.

When there was slave trading the Africans took their music with them to America. From there it became blues. From blues to rock. From rock to... well... almost everything in the rock genre... punk, emo, metal... everything almost...

And hmm...
Nazis are stupid... and they better leave my friend alone! I'd defend her til' my death! Or til' I pass out! XD

And hmm again... concerts can get scary... at the same concert the nazis went to there was these 2 punk chicks.
I've "met" them before...
I REALY dislike them!
First they called us "pop-girls" which is a GREAT insult according to me! I'd rather be called emo (which I get called a lot). Then they moshed into me severeal times! It hurt like hell to get a fucking fence into your stomach...
And then!
They came and asked us for cigarettes!
Even if I did smoke I wouldn't give em' anything!

Grr....
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 24th, 2006 at 04:43pm
I know about Africans and blues and everything but not about rock coming from blues.

And I do hate people like those girls you're talking about in there.

And...just to add something on topic to thsi thread, lol, part 56 of Queen of the 40 Thieves will be submitted when:

1. The option to submit new stories/stories part is working again.

2. When Rose is able to read it.

Very Happy There you go.
ThisISme555
Geek
ThisISme555
November 25th, 2006 at 09:53am
Yay! ^^
More is comming!

And hm... the whole blues and rock thing...
I'm just asuming that you've heard Elvis (there ain't many people who havn't... he's still the King!)...
Well Elvis has been seen both as blues and rock.
If you've heard other 50's rock classics you'll hear that it's slower and reminds you of blues kinda... a lot...
So you can hear where it comes from if you litsen to "older rock" cuz' it all started speeding up with the years. Especially during 1970 - 1980 cuz' the punk was born...
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 25th, 2006 at 04:04pm
TotallyHopeless:
Yay! ^^
More is comming!

And hm... the whole blues and rock thing...
I'm just asuming that you've heard Elvis (there ain't many people who havn't... he's still the King!)...
Well Elvis has been seen both as blues and rock.
If you've heard other 50's rock classics you'll hear that it's slower and reminds you of blues kinda... a lot...
So you can hear where it comes from if you litsen to "older rock" cuz' it all started speeding up with the years. Especially during 1970 - 1980 cuz' the punk was born...

Well, yes, I've noticed that as well, but my brain without thinking about it at all kind of just assumed that it was just because blues and stuff was a pretty strong music genere back then so their music was just influenced by that, if I'm making any sense.

Truth be told I don't know nothing at all about the histroy of rock n roll music, I guess since I grew up listening to it or hearing about it, it was something I was just giving for granted and never thought about where it came from or anything.

*Has to read more about rock - adds that to list of things to do*
__Misery & Hate
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
__Misery & Hate
November 28th, 2006 at 05:41am
Hey.. awesome story! I have been following it since I found it at part.. 20-something. Its fucking awesome. You write really well.

No one has really posted here but I was just lonely so I thought I'd add a comment Sad Keep up the good work!! Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 28th, 2006 at 04:33pm
JesusOrJimmy! Of course I remember you, you once told me you had picked your username here after my story or something, right? Hadn't seen you around my story in quite a while.

So what did you think of this last few chapters? I haven't seen you commenting aroudn there so I'll jsut ask you here.
__Misery & Hate
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
__Misery & Hate
November 30th, 2006 at 03:58am
I thought the last few chapters were awesome. Its mainly focusing on Whatsername's self harm issue but at the end of your last part I couldnt help but feel that the story's coming to end.. mainly cause she finished the letter to Billie. I hope it never ends!

Can't wait for the next part though Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
November 30th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Thank you.

And yes, it's meant to be focousing on that...well, most likely it's meant to be focousing on her issues in general terms. And yes well, the end of the story it's not all that far away now...but no worries, the story has to end some day and as long as I'm living in a democratic country there shall be a sequel, Princess of the 40 Thieves.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 13th, 2006 at 03:16pm
CristhyneS:
Princess of the 40 Thieves
I love that. Cool
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba