Queen of the 40 Thieves

AuthorMessage
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Which one? The one I talked about on my previous post or Emily's?
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 01:33pm
CristhyneS:
Which one? The one I talked about on my previous post or Emily's?
Both. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 01:46pm
Well, the one I was talking about will strat to get posted soon, probably some time around this next two weeks. And Emily's won't be posted until I finish Queen of the 40 Thieves, that if I decide to post it, I'm starting to have doubts about it and I really would hate to write something not so good after Queen of the 40 Thieves. I still can't believe I'm author of Queen of the 40 Thieves, my ego is not big enough like to believe I was able to write such a good thing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 01:53pm
CristhyneS:
Well, the one I was talking about will strat to get posted soon, probably some time around this next two weeks. And Emily's won't be posted until I finish Queen of the 40 Thieves, that if I decide to post it, I'm starting to have doubts about it and I really would hate to write something not so good after Queen of the 40 Thieves. I still can't believe I'm author of Queen of the 40 Thieves, my ego is not big enough like to believe I was able to write such a good thing
You should be very proud of that story. The plot is kickass, unlike my story which is more like a documentry of Rose and Tre's day to day lives.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 02:09pm
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:
You should be very proud of that story. The plot is kickass, unlike my story which is more like a documentry of Rose and Tre's day to day lives.

That I can't believe i'm the author doesn't mean that I'm not proud.

And your story is just as kickass Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 02:23pm
CristhyneS:
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:

That I can't believe i'm the author doesn't mean that I'm not proud.

And your story is just as kickass Very Happy
Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 05:11pm
Ok, good news everyone! I'm currently typing part 43 of Queen of the 40 Thieves, and I already have about half of it ready, so get your computer ready for part 43!
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 05:49pm
CristhyneS:
Ok, good news everyone! I'm currently typing part 43 of Queen of the 40 Thieves, and I already have about half of it ready, so get your computer ready for part 43!
Woot! Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Almost done...
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 07:35pm
UPDATE

Queen of the 40 Thieves, part 43

I'm sorry that it took me so long. Please, read, rate and review.

Thanks Grli
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 08:11pm
I'll read it in a few. Smile Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 08:38pm
Don't worry.

I'm exhausted now... it's been a long and tough day, so I'm going to bed and if I'm lucky, I'll dream [delete] of Tré and I having kinky sex, sorry[delete] of me on a Green Day concert.

Lol... what is it with me and crazy posts today?

Like I said, it's been a long day and I'm exhausted and my brain is probably not working conrrectly at the moemnt....

Hope to talk to you tomorrow Rose, I've missed you...

Lol...

Ok, ignore me... I'm off now...
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 08:44pm
CristhyneS:
Don't worry.

I'm exhausted now... it's been a long and tough day, so I'm going to bed and if I'm lucky, I'll dream [delete] of Tré and I having kinky sex, sorry[delete] of me on a Green Day concert.

Lol... what is it with me and crazy posts today?

Like I said, it's been a long day and I'm exhausted and my brain is probably not working conrrectly at the moemnt....

Hope to talk to you tomorrow Rose, I've missed you...

Lol...

Ok, ignore me... I'm off now...
Aww...you've missed me. Very Happy

I've missed you too Cristhyne. I hope we can talk sometime tomorrow. Nighty night. Smile
luckystars4XO
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
luckystars4XO
February 20th, 2006 at 10:04pm
another amzing chapter. I fully envy you for being able to write so well! i cant wait to see what you come up with update soon
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 07:28pm
Thank you ladies... Sex
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 21st, 2006 at 10:08pm
CristhyneS:
Thank you ladies... Sex
lmfao Sex
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 24th, 2006 at 07:52pm
lmfao I just realized we are banging on your thread too.

When's the next part of Queen gonna be up anyways? Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 25th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I'm planning on updating today. And I'm also planning on start writing the homenage story I talked about earlier on this thread.
+ Saint Scarer +
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
+ Saint Scarer +
February 25th, 2006 at 01:15pm
i bloody love this, you should like be honoured to write this and have so many people reading it
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
February 25th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Sometimes I can't believe I'm that author of such a good story... sometimes I think about it and I'm like 'wow, did I really write that?' Probably my ego just has to grow a little bit liek for me to believe it, lmao
Register