GUNS!!!

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:15am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tyler:
I hunt (say whatever, I could care less about your opinion), but that doesn't change my opinion on guns at all. If guns were made illegal, (as its alreayd been said) people who use guns for illegal things wouldn't really be affect since they most likely don't care about the law anyway. If you want to have a gun, it should be your choice.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
If guns are deadly and responsible for killing people I can blame typos on my keyboard.

...the stupidity of this post is incredible

How so? Are you saying that it a guns fault someone is killed? The weapon itself has nothing to do with it. The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

oh I_worship_tre_cool did you not see what i wrote at the top of the post Brian May and Roger Taylor sing a very famous Queen song guns dont kill people, people kill people YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:18am
tre_cool_is_god:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tyler:
I hunt (say whatever, I could care less about your opinion), but that doesn't change my opinion on guns at all. If guns were made illegal, (as its alreayd been said) people who use guns for illegal things wouldn't really be affect since they most likely don't care about the law anyway. If you want to have a gun, it should be your choice.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
If guns are deadly and responsible for killing people I can blame typos on my keyboard.

How so? Are you saying that it a guns fault someone is killed? The weapon itself has nothing to do with it. The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

oh I_worship_tre_cool did you not see what i wrote at the top of the post Brian May and Roger Taylor sing a very famous Queen song guns dont kill people, people kill people YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS

Ok, PEOPLE. Guns can be dangerous, but seeing as how most of the ones used in crime are not legal anyways, whats banning them going to do? Absoulutely nothing excpet create more violence because more people will be trying to get them illegally. Its the moronic people behind a gun that cause murders, the gun has nothing to do with it, there is many weapons that can be used in murder.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 08:25am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
tre_cool_is_god:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tyler:

I_worship_tre_Cool:

Ok, PEOPLE. Guns can be dangerous, but seeing as how most of the ones used in crime are not legal anyways, whats banning them going to do? Absoulutely nothing excpet create more violence because more people will be trying to get them illegally. Its the moronic people behind a gun that cause murders, the gun has nothing to do with it, there is many weapons that can be used in murder.

well if they only sold them to registered gun users and holders and farmers perhaps we would see a drop in gun crime.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 11:25am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
the gun has nothing to do with it,

Of course not...

The gun has everything to do with the crime. It isn't invisible little pixies or something that kill people, It's the gun.

We can never truly defeat gun crime, no. It will always exist. What is the point in fighting it then, you say? We need to keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.

Yeah, I did just quote Harry Potter. So bite me. Cool
spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 11:29am
guns freak me out, when your in an airport the guys are carrying real big guns around, its not nessisary, small ones maybe. i almost got shot before, a farmer come out of his house and chased me pointing his gun at me coz apparently i was on 'his' land. fuck there scary.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:49am
*stoner*:
guns freak me out, when your in an airport the guys are carrying real big guns around, its not nessisary, small ones maybe. i almost got shot before, a farmer come out of his house and chased me pointing his gun at me coz apparently i was on 'his' land. fuck there scary.

my neighbour had an air rifle and use to shoot it against his fence and i had to keep my kids out of the back garden and when i told the police i was told "because he had bought it house and it was seen has private land he could do whatever he wanted there" Crying or Very sad
spam
Jackass
spam
February 15th, 2006 at 11:52am
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

my neighbour had an air rifle and use to shoot it against his fence and i had to keep my kids out of the back garden and when i told the police i was told "because he had bought it house and it was seen has private land he could do whatever he wanted there" Crying or Very sad

the law is stupid, they worry about stupid things but when something dangerous that could potentially kill someone is happening they dont give a fuck, theyll be complaining that someone got shot next.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 11:55am
*stoner*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*stoner*:

the law is stupid, they worry about stupid things but when something dangerous that could potentially kill someone is happening they dont give a fuck, theyll be complaining that someone got shot next.

my hatred for the police is anouther matter but yes i agree they dont give a fuck.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
February 15th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Maybe it's time that we take a little personal responsibility. Obviously, it's logistically impossible to totally ban guns, just like world peace is logistically impossible. And as an American, the right to bear arms would have to be completely thrown out for that. Let's face it: the Patriot Act has already done enough of the right disposal thing to last a lifetime. And I'd rather have all my rights and a little more risk than sit here and give them up because I don't want to take responsibility. That would be stupid.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 03:04pm
okay, how come I'm never quoted?
is it because my thoughts are too damn long?
do you think we would repeat ourselves over and over if you took the time to see that I am against your opinion?

you asked a ton of questions and I answered each in less than four sentences, at least read it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:33pm
spill_no_sick:
and yes I have sympathy, one of my best friends had her best friend die because some one who fucked around with guns......it does suck
but that was because the kid played around with the gun, it was his irresponsibility, and that shouldn't cause everyone else to be labled irresponsible

Moter Vehicle deaths cause more deaths than hand guns.....but people still drive

I hate guns, and all they symbolize
I hate war as well, and everything it symbolizes
I could go on like this, but those are things that do make life easier, even though we only want to see the negative effects

did you know that for every woman in Finland there is a gun related crime in america?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:34pm
spill_no_sick:
do you think we would repeat ourselves over and over if you took the time to see that I am against your opinion?

you asked a ton of questions and I answered each in less than four sentences, at least read it

because we all know your right?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
February 15th, 2006 at 04:05pm
spill_no_sick:

someone wants ATTENTION.......no???
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
the gun has nothing to do with it,

Of course not...

The gun has everything to do with the crime. It isn't invisible little pixies or something that kill people, It's the gun.

We can never truly defeat gun crime, no. It will always exist. What is the point in fighting it then, you say? We need to keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.

Yeah, I did just quote Harry Potter. So bite me. Cool

Once again, prove to me how the gun magically shot itself? Its not possible, its the idiotic person behind it. Besides that, guns will never be banned in the United States No matter how much its protested, the Second Amendment Clearly gives people the right to bear arms.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 15th, 2006 at 06:19pm
I HATE GUNS

...with the exception of the Roses.

But yeah, as much as I DEPISE guns, I fear than as long as one man will hold a gun in his hand, there will always need to be another one, to face him.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 07:59pm
tre_cool_is_god:
spill_no_sick:
and yes I have sympathy, one of my best friends had her best friend die because some one who fucked around with guns......it does suck
but that was because the kid played around with the gun, it was his irresponsibility, and that shouldn't cause everyone else to be labled irresponsible

Moter Vehicle deaths cause more deaths than hand guns.....but people still drive

I hate guns, and all they symbolize
I hate war as well, and everything it symbolizes
I could go on like this, but those are things that do make life easier, even though we only want to see the negative effects

did you know that for every woman in Finland there is a gun related crime in america?
Bureau of Justice statistics:
According to the 1997 Survey of State Prison Inmates, among those possessing a gun, the source of the gun was from -

a flea market or gun show for fewer than 2%
a retail store or pawnshop for about 12%
family, friends, a street buy, or an illegal source for 80%

During the offense that brought them to prison, 15% of State inmates and 13% of Federal inmates carried a handgun, and about 2%, a military-style semiautomatic gun.
On average, State inmates possessing a firearm received sentences of 18 years, while those without a weapon had an average sentence of 12 years.
Among prisoners carrying a firearm during their crime, 40% of State inmates and 56% of Federal inmates received a sentence enhancement because of the firearm.

now, it's not as bad as you all are making it out, and it gets really annoying when you make generalizations about things by saying, "for every person in this country there is this many Americans doing wrong things"

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) in 2004, 449,150 victims of violent crimes stated that they faced an offender with a firearm.
(Bereau of Justice for the U.S.)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2119rank.html
Finland is one-hundred thirteen on the list, divide it by two, and tell me where you got your sources

and then think of this, America is number five on the list, of course we'll have a high rate....but it isn't as high as you said

and nine out of every ten of China's (second on the list, second in population to Earth) suicide hotlines don't work, think of how many gun related deaths there are there
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 08:00pm
tre_cool_is_god:
spill_no_sick:

because we all know your right?
I'm 100% that I'm not right, some one needs to correct me so that I know the truth
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 15th, 2006 at 08:11pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
spill_no_sick:

someone wants ATTENTION.......no???
no, I just want you all to read what I wrote because you keep repeating the same damn thing and asking the same damn questions

we could actually, "Discuss" (hence the name of the forum) the issues if you all cared to read the opposing argument
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:22pm
spill_no_sick:
I hate guns (because they're the avatar, the symbol of the "Macho Man" stereotype.....see songs, "Big Man With a Gun" by Nine Inch Nails and "In Bloom" by Nirvana)....but that's no reason to make them illegal
if they were illegal then the only people that have guns are the people doing illegal things with them (if you plan to kill some one you don't care if guns are illegal anyway

#1no one bring the Vice-President into this
#2no one bring Bowling for Columbine into this

guns aren't readily available to young people
I went to a store that sells guns and hunting supplies......I couldn't touch a bow and arrow because I wasn't 18, and I can't touch and unloaded gun until I'm 21 there

it may be different at pawn shops, but still

only really sick people shoot rabbits, and if they didn't have guns they'd use knives
it is okay to keep a gun in the house; keep the safety on, but I don't want an armed robber to brake in and all I have to protect me is a baseball bat

age shouldn't matter with guns, it shouldn't matter with anything, we should require a licence.....a strict one and there should be a licence for every level of gun, the more dengerous, the more strict the licence

people think it's alright for kids to fire guns.......because most of the time it's Boy Scouts shooting BB guns in the woods at cans

that's most, there are some redneck people out there and the law doesn't matter to them
and don't show me any clip on the internet showing a little girl firing a gun: I've already seen it and they wouldn't have filmed it if it was very ordinary, they filmed it because it was hard to believe

I had plenty of toy guns and I grew up to be a feminist that would not be interested in touching a real one
toy guns won't make the child think that guns are okay
they should learn that guns kill people and people like you make sure they hear the message.....over.....and over again

YES POLICEMEN SHOULD HAVE GUNS!!!!!
dude, what would happen to our crime rate if policemen didn't have guns?
then there'd be no reason not to get one: the police can't do anything about it

and people find millions of ways to kill people
Nerf Herder believes that there are 5,000 Ways to Die, and a shotgun blast is only one

so will you protest the other 4,999 ways? or will you just find a reason to ask the state that licences should be required?

I wouldn't bring Bowling for Columbine into this discussion because it's one of many isolated incidemnts.

However spare me this moment......Cheney lmfao lmfao lmfao. If the vice-president of America one of the most influential men in the world cannot tell the difference between a bird and a 76 year old man, god help us all.....ok i'm over it Very Happy

I would love to believe the majority of people would be responcible enough to teach their children the safety of Guns all any other potential weapon. But then this is the same race who ignite hatred, ignorance and intolerance in their childs minds. So by then allowing children the right to buy a permit for guns, which in theory is what your suggesting your teaching them about violence, you can argue thats it could purely be for defense but we both know that it doesn't take much for 'power' to fall into incapable hands.

I don't think guns should be illegal not because it's a right but because we have come to depend on them, No one has the right to a power that can take a life, but without any type of weaponry we become defenceless, open to intimadation by those who do have weapons.

My many brothers had toy guns and they all were brought up to be respectable members of society, but if guns became readily available to children of all ages the line between to game and fatality will begin to become blurry. I don't want to wake up one morning to the news that a child opened fire on his classmates because he thought it was a toy
, oh wait that already happens.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 03:50am
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
I hate guns (because they're the avatar, the symbol of the "Macho Man" stereotype.....see songs, "Big Man With a Gun" by Nine Inch Nails and "In Bloom" by Nirvana)....but that's no reason to make them illegal
if they were illegal then the only people that have guns are the people doing illegal things with them (if you plan to kill some one you don't care if guns are illegal anyway

#1no one bring the Vice-President into this
#2no one bring Bowling for Columbine into this

guns aren't readily available to young people
I went to a store that sells guns and hunting supplies......I couldn't touch a bow and arrow because I wasn't 18, and I can't touch and unloaded gun until I'm 21 there

it may be different at pawn shops, but still

only really sick people shoot rabbits, and if they didn't have guns they'd use knives
it is okay to keep a gun in the house; keep the safety on, but I don't want an armed robber to brake in and all I have to protect me is a baseball bat

age shouldn't matter with guns, it shouldn't matter with anything, we should require a licence.....a strict one and there should be a licence for every level of gun, the more dengerous, the more strict the licence

people think it's alright for kids to fire guns.......because most of the time it's Boy Scouts shooting BB guns in the woods at cans

that's most, there are some redneck people out there and the law doesn't matter to them
and don't show me any clip on the internet showing a little girl firing a gun: I've already seen it and they wouldn't have filmed it if it was very ordinary, they filmed it because it was hard to believe

I had plenty of toy guns and I grew up to be a feminist that would not be interested in touching a real one
toy guns won't make the child think that guns are okay
they should learn that guns kill people and people like you make sure they hear the message.....over.....and over again

YES POLICEMEN SHOULD HAVE GUNS!!!!!
dude, what would happen to our crime rate if policemen didn't have guns?
then there'd be no reason not to get one: the police can't do anything about it

and people find millions of ways to kill people
Nerf Herder believes that there are 5,000 Ways to Die, and a shotgun blast is only one

so will you protest the other 4,999 ways? or will you just find a reason to ask the state that licences should be required?

I wouldn't bring Bowling for Columbine into this discussion because it's one of many isolated incidemnts.

However spare me this moment......Cheney lmfao lmfao lmfao. If the vice-president of America one of the most influential men in the world cannot tell the difference between a bird and a 76 year old man, god help us all.....ok i'm over it Very Happy

I would love to believe the majority of people would be responcible enough to teach their children the safety of Guns all any other potential weapon. But then this is the same race who ignite hatred, ignorance and intolerance in their childs minds. So by then allowing children the right to buy a permit for guns, which in theory is what your suggesting your teaching them about violence, you can argue thats it could purely be for defense but we both know that it doesn't take much for 'power' to fall into incapable hands.

I don't think guns should be illegal not because it's a right but because we have come to depend on them, No one has the right to a power that can take a life, but without any type of weaponry we become defenceless, open to intimadation by those who do have weapons.

My many brothers had toy guns and they all were brought up to be respectable members of society, but if guns became readily available to children of all ages the line between to game and fatality will begin to become blurry. I don't want to wake up one morning to the news that a child opened fire on his classmates because he thought it was a toy
, oh wait that already happens.

just thought i'd ask why do you think there is a bigger fasination with guns in America than there is in britain? Ok i will admit that more and more people are carrieing guns in this country but we're not at the point yet that we're affraid to walkl out the door, it seems to me that in america you are (or well in some parts of the states anyway)
Register