spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 29th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:
theres no excuse for having a gun. hunting is sick and wrong, it doesnt make you look cool and there are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun

Good idea, ignoring all of the evidence in the thread.
I have to say, that is an excellent plan.

Now please back up your argument about how hunting is sick and wrong.
Read the thread and realize that no one has said a single word about guns making you look cool.
I don't think s/he's ever backed up with evidence.....or thought about what s/he would say.....or bothered to think what anyone else who had taken time to study/think would say back

hunting is sick and wrong for at least 5 reasons,

1. they catch a fox the night before put it in a cage next to the dog pound.

2. they kill dogs when they have no more use

3. the people on horses run hunts and have people beat the ground and then they look down on them because they are suppose to.

4. they rip up the country

5. and it is wrong because they do nothing but feed the dogs with the foxxes after they are caught.

6. they destroy the horses when they are done with.

just my reason why hunting is wrong. However i do agree that farmers should be able to protect they're chickens and sheep in fact all animals and if a fox is caught killing livestock then that is differant.
there are certain types of hunting, and there's some unwritten rule that says "hunt with dignity"

unfortunately there will be rednecks who don't know about unwritten rules because not only can they not read between the lines, they can't read the lines that are already there and therefore don't care about rules

but that's animal cruelty, the tools of torture aren't to blame (yeah, torturers with GUNS!....we know, we know...
Kitti
Kitti
June 29th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:
theres no excuse for having a gun. hunting is sick and wrong, it doesnt make you look cool and there are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun

Read the thread and realize that no one has said a single word about guns making you look cool.
I don't think s/he's ever backed up with evidence.....or thought about what s/he would say.....or bothered to think what anyone else who had taken time to study/think would say back

3. the people on horses run hunts and have people beat the ground and then they look down on them because they are suppose to.

5. and it is wrong because they do nothing but feed the dogs with the foxxes after they are caught.

just my reason why hunting is wrong. However i do agree that farmers should be able to protect they're chickens and sheep in fact all animals and if a fox is caught killing livestock then that is differant.
My point was that it's a foolish argument when the human race would've died out over 10000 years ago if we didn't hunt. The statement was baseless, that's why I questioned it.
You are right about fox hunting.
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
June 29th, 2006 at 02:52pm
A gun mostly is for own protection. But it shouldn't be available for teenagers.

In Belgium, there are certain ages and laws which forbid wearing a gun in public places. There are also licences for owning a gun.
So it isn't probable that a (for example) 12-year old can carry a gun.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 29th, 2006 at 08:12pm
**line without a hook**:
A gun mostly is for own protection. But it shouldn't be available for teenagers.

In Belgium, there are certain ages and laws which forbid wearing a gun in public places. There are also licences for owning a gun.
So it isn't probable that a (for example) 12-year old can carry a gun.
don't let the Americans on this board fool you (and no, I don't think, "if you don't like America then get out!"....that would be saying I agree with tyrants such as Fidel Castro and Saddam Hussein and you all know how much I hate them) guns are not easy to gain legally in the U.S.

I said this on an earlier page her but I'll say it again

Bureau of Justice statistics:
According to the 1997 Survey of State Prison Inmates, among those possessing a gun, the source of the gun was from -

a flea market or gun show for fewer than 2%
a retail store or pawnshop for about 12%
family, friends, a street buy, or an illegal source for 80%

During the offense that brought them to prison, 15% of State inmates and 13% of Federal inmates carried a handgun, and about 2%, a military-style semiautomatic gun.
On average, State inmates possessing a firearm received sentences of 18 years, while those without a weapon had an average sentence of 12 years.
Among prisoners carrying a firearm during their crime, 40% of State inmates and 56% of Federal inmates received a sentence enhancement because of the firearm.

please don't go looking for the page because I was trying to make a fool out of some one and I regret it...all the valuable information is there, enjoy (unless a four year old with a legal shotgun comes up and shoots you from behind first!
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 30th, 2006 at 04:13am
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:

there are certain types of hunting, and there's some unwritten rule that says "hunt with dignity"

unfortunately there will be rednecks who don't know about unwritten rules because not only can they not read between the lines, they can't read the lines that are already there and therefore don't care about rules

but that's animal cruelty, the tools of torture aren't to blame (yeah, torturers with GUNS!....we know, we know...

can i ask you do you agree with hunting?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 30th, 2006 at 08:01am
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:

can i ask you do you agree with hunting?
again, certain types
my aunt and uncle live in an area highly populated with wildlife....they have forty acres of woods as a yard....

so they get licenses, they have guns and bows, they hunt in season, and Thanksgiving has a fresh Turkey.....seriously, plenty where that came from....they have twenty that just go through their yard

they also hunt deer, so deer jerky is popular with me.....

even if they didn't hunt, they should still have a gun or two loaded because they have bears.....they decided one at night wouldn't hurt them because they were inside but it destroyed their deck....and they still shot it

they use paint ball guns to ward off wild life when it might get on their deck (the door there is made of glass, be protective of it

this is a real round about way of saying that under circumstances, it's okay
but if some city dude says, "hey, I'm gonna kill a deer next three day weekend", that's when his idea should be shot down by the fact that the laws fit circumstances

under circumstances, but I don't like to be fully for or against anything
so I'm for hunting when there are so many animals that the death count is high but maintained naturally anyway (circumstances)

this is also a round about way of saying.....

back in the olden days there was stiff, restricting underwear
some thought it uncomfortable, but the other option was to go without

then, some day, the elastic waistband was invinted, and the world was a better place

laws and licenses should be elastic waistbands, we don't want stiff 1700s underoos, and to go without underwear would just be anarchy!
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
July 3rd, 2006 at 08:30pm
guns don't fuckin kill people, people kill people. As Larry the Cable Guy said, "If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil."
Kitti
Kitti
July 3rd, 2006 at 10:07pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
guns don't fuckin kill people, people kill people. As Larry the Cable Guy said, "If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil."
As Eddie Izzard said "But I think the gun helps."
Shall we go on with comedians, or stay on topic and particiapte in the ongoing discussion?
(Pick the second one...) Wink
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 4th, 2006 at 01:42pm
Kitti:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
Shall we go on with comedians, or stay on topic and particiapte in the ongoing discussion?
I say we have some one quote Larry the Cable Guy and then some one respond by quoting Brian May then me get pissed because I spent time on what I wrote and no one said anything about it
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 4th, 2006 at 01:42pm
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
I say we have some one quote Larry the Cable Guy and then some one respond by quoting Brian May then me get pissed because I spent time on what I wrote and no one said anything about it
just edit the very first post and tell people not to mention Brian May or Larry the Cable Guy
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 4th, 2006 at 04:15pm
pencils don't mispell words, people do...yeah, people with pencils!
Kitti
Kitti
July 4th, 2006 at 04:23pm
Alright, enough.
On topic.
Everyone.
Thank you. Cool
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 6th, 2006 at 07:00am
Okay, again, I'm against guns.

They kill innocent people. I don't think you need a gun to protect you house or something, if nobody has a gun.
guitars_are_sexy
Geek
guitars_are_sexy
November 3rd, 2006 at 04:20pm
well you know im sick of hearing about people "accidently" killing people while
they were playing with their parents guns
why do there parents even have guns?
and why on earth do they leave them where their kids can get them?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 4th, 2006 at 01:44pm
guitars_are_sexy:
well you know im sick of hearing about people "accidently" killing people while
they were playing with their parents guns
why do there parents even have guns?
and why on earth do they leave them where their kids can get them?
they don't purpously do it
I'm tired of people accidentally running other people over, it's just practicing safety, it's not on purpous

it's really not as simple as you make it
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 4th, 2006 at 03:46pm
Little Death.:

They kill innocent people. I don't think you need a gun to protect you house or something, if nobody has a gun.
Interesting. I have never thought of it that way.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 5th, 2006 at 10:50am
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Little Death.:

Interesting. I have never thought of it that way.
of course, we can't unlearn the invention of the gun, so if they're completely outlawed then whoever makes the best illegal gun has all of the power
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 5th, 2006 at 08:16pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

I agree. He also said,"I believe guns don't kill people, but husbands that come home early do." Laughing
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2006 at 06:24am
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
True. My dad has a gub, really he has two guns, just one doesnt work, he has them legal, he has the license and all the documents for them. He didnt bought them, he got them from his father. I have seen that gun, I have even touched it and hold it, but does that make me u killer. No, it doesnt because I didnt felt a will to go and shoot someone with it. My dad doesnt want to kill anyone either and he doesnt have the gun for show-off. I dont even know where it is. My dad never uses them for hunting or anything, he just ownes them. But there are people who would use guns. Its just in our nature to invent, create and use guns. Its in our nature to kill and thats just it. Im not saying that we are all killers. But there are people who are and I dont think we will ever be able to change that.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 7th, 2006 at 08:42pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
True. My dad has a gub, really he has two guns, just one doesnt work, he has them legal, he has the license and all the documents for them. He didnt bought them, he got them from his father. I have seen that gun, I have even touched it and hold it, but does that make me u killer. No, it doesnt because I didnt felt a will to go and shoot someone with it. My dad doesnt want to kill anyone either and he doesnt have the gun for show-off. I dont even know where it is. My dad never uses them for hunting or anything, he just ownes them. But there are people who would use guns. Its just in our nature to invent, create and use guns. Its in our nature to kill and thats just it. Im not saying that we are all killers. But there are people who are and I dont think we will ever be able to change that.

Same. My dad has a gun. It's huge! He got it from his grandma (At least that's the "rumor" I heard). I know where he keeps it, it's hard to get to though and I don't think we have bullets for it (I don't think he knows that I know it even exsists). He has never used it and I'm not even sure why we have it. But it's be there for years and it's not hurting anybody.
Register