GUNS!!!

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 11:54am
Coff:
Yeah. You don't need a gun, anyways, if someone breaks into your house, there are other ways to keep yourself safe. Anything heavy, or hard could be used to hit them, or be used as a barrier between you and them.

Guns aren't needed.
So if they have a gun.... something heavy will protect you from a bullet, or if they have knife or what if they are ten times your size?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 11:55am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I don't like guns. I kinda think they should all be throwen away and melting together .. I think that only the police should have possesion of guns.
So then what would you do if someone tried to break into your house with an illegal weapon and harm you? You would have no defense

I'd have a dog.

In most cases, you shoot someone of your family, yourself or someone innocent if you have a gun.
It doesn't really make you safer.

That bold statement made absolutely no sense, there was no fact behind it whatsoever, and I would love so see a statistical source for that Wink

As for the Dog thing, what if he shoots your dog? Your dog is defenseless aginst a gun. What if he stabs your dog? What if he bashes your dogs skull in with a baseball bat? Dogs and guns don't offer near the same protection.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 16th, 2006 at 11:57am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I don't like guns. I kinda think they should all be throwen away and melting together .. I think that only the police should have possesion of guns.
So then what would you do if someone tried to break into your house with an illegal weapon and harm you? You would have no defense

I'd have a dog.

In most cases, you shoot someone of your family, yourself or someone innocent if you have a gun.

That bold statement made absolutely no sense, there was no fact behind it whatsoever, and I would love so see a statistical source for that Wink

As for the Dog thing, what if he shoots your dog? Your dog is defenseless aginst a gun. What if he stabs your dog? What if he bashes your dogs skull in with a baseball bat? [b]Dogs and guns don't offer near the same protection.
[/b]

i think i must be mellowing buy i agree with you
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 16th, 2006 at 12:44pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
Yeah. You don't need a gun, anyways, if someone breaks into your house, there are other ways to keep yourself safe. Anything heavy, or hard could be used to hit them, or be used as a barrier between you and them.

Guns aren't needed.
So if they have a gun.... something heavy will protect you from a bullet, or if they have knife or what if they are ten times your size?
the whole idea is crazy
it's so idealistic but impossible it sounds like something Kerry would say (no offence, but that's the main thing that's wrong with his campaign

if cops are the only ones allowed to have guns crime rates involving guns would go up due to illegal guns and no one has any defense, the banks don't have guns in the back to counter holdups, and then we would need more cops due to more crimes and then we would need to pay higher taxes for higher crime rates and have cops everywhere

I hope you feel safe
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 16th, 2006 at 10:39pm
No, I didn't make it clear.

In Australia, we have pretty strict gun laws. You cant just go and buy a gun.

As a result of thatt, there aren't nearly as many shootings.

So, if no one has a gun, then you won't need a gun to defend yourself from another person because they don't have a gun either.

Its good like that. I don't know (not know of, like I presonally know them) one single person who owns a gun, or whose family owns a gun. I feel safe at night, in fact the only thing I really need to worry about at night is if my house will catch on fire or not, and I am grateful for that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 10:43pm
Coff:

So, if no one has a gun, then you won't need a gun to defend yourself from another person because they don't have a gun either.

Its good like that. I don't know (not know of, like I presonally know them) one single person who owns a gun, or whose family owns a gun. I feel safe at night, in fact the only thing I really need to worry about at night is if my house will catch on fire or not, and I am grateful for that.
Jsut because you follow the laws and dont get weapons illegally doesnt mean everyone will.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 16th, 2006 at 10:58pm
I'm against the whole hunting thing for fun, but that's a whole other story. I don't know if they should outlaw guns, but I think they should only be used by military, police, and self defense. That would never happen. Pretty much anyone can buy a gun these days and they need to change that soon.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 16th, 2006 at 11:19pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I'm against the whole hunting thing for fun, but that's a whole other story. I don't know if they should outlaw guns, but I think they should only be used by military, police, and self defense. That would never happen. Pretty much anyone can buy a gun these days and they need to change that soon.
for sport....but in places (like where my redneck reletives live) there are bears and wild animals in their back yard....so yes, it's needed for self defense

and if you limit gun usage to only government officials not only are you setting up for tyranny, but then you will need more of those officials to keep the illegal gun owners in check (creating more tyranny)

most guns used in crimes are illegal (not only because they were used in crimes)

the kids in Columbine had friends who were of age and had licenses, so it was fortunite for them that they were so trusted and no one was anything coming

Jeff Weise, who commited the second worst school shooting in America, stole his gun from his grandfather

you know why his grandfather had a gun?
his grandfather was a cop!

I know you all think that the limitations make sense, and they do, but don't think it woudl work because it won't
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 17th, 2006 at 04:44am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

I'd have a dog.

As for the Dog thing, what if he shoots your dog? Your dog is defenseless aginst a gun. What if he stabs your dog? What if he bashes your dogs skull in with a baseball bat? Dogs and guns don't offer near the same protection.

I read that someone, let me find it Hand It's true ..

Oh, and my dog has magic powers Fizz
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 17th, 2006 at 04:53am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Jsut because you follow the laws and dont get weapons illegally doesnt mean everyone will.

Rolling Eyes

Yeah, but many will follow it .. of course not everyone If everyone would follow the law, there would be no problemes anymore ..

And I'm still againt guns .. whenever kids start shooting at school .. guess from where they got the gun ?? Father, Uncle, Grandpa ..

Now don't tell they could get it from something else or stuff Hand

That's how it is in general ..

And a gun to protect yourself or your family, I still think, isn't needed, it doesn't really makes you safer ..
I think I read about it in one of the Michael Moore books Think

I know a dog, or a knife or a Tv or whatever isn't "as safe as a gun" .. but if guns aren't allowed, the chance someone else have the chance to kill you with a gun is much lower ..

Of course it's still possible ..

And as I said, in most cases it doesn't work ..
You won't like shott the thief and everything's alright ..

You could shoot yourself, your family, someone innocent, if you shoot the thief - you could get sued [that's how it is] .. and the worst, someone else could get your gun, 'cause you weren't smart enough to hide it well and start some shooting war at school or whatever ..
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 17th, 2006 at 10:08am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Rolling Eyes

Yeah, but many will follow it .. of course not everyone If everyone would follow the law, there would be no problemes anymore ..

And I'm still againt guns .. whenever kids start shooting at school .. guess from where they got the gun ?? Father, Uncle, Grandpa ..

And a gun to protect yourself or your family, I still think, isn't needed, it doesn't really makes you safer ..

I know a dog, or a knife or a Tv or whatever isn't "as safe as a gun" .. but if guns aren't allowed, the chance someone else have the chance to kill you with a gun is much lower ..

You could shoot yourself, your family, someone innocent, if you shoot the thief - you could get sued [that's how it is] .. and the worst, someone else could get your gun, 'cause you weren't smart enough to hide it well and start some shooting war at school or whatever ..

Yeah, exactly. Most people here don't get guns illegally. You can get guns here, I'm not sure of the exact laws about it. If less people have guns, if guns aren't widely availble, then there is a less chance of someone getting shot.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 17th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Coff:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Rolling Eyes

Yeah, exactly. Most people here don't get guns illegally. You can get guns here, I'm not sure of the exact laws about it. If less people have guns, if guns aren't widely availble, then there is a less chance of someone getting shot.
and to add on: not most school shootings, just the one in the U.S. I mentioned

and you used evidence that contradicts your statements
you say that cops should be the only ones with guns, yet Jeff Weise got his guns from his grandfather: who only has guns for being a cop

(how's about that for BURN!?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 17th, 2006 at 04:31pm
spill_no_sick:
Coff:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Rolling Eyes

you say that cops should be the only ones with guns, yet Jeff Weise got his guns from his grandfather: who only has guns for being a cop

It's not just in the USA like that .. Neutral

Really, that's actually not contradicting, well maybe ..
But I can't go for every case ..
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
June 17th, 2006 at 04:56pm
I prefer swords.

No but seriously, it scares me the way people walk round in America and stuff and nobody bothers at all.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 17th, 2006 at 05:07pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
spill_no_sick:
Coff:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Rolling Eyes

in the U.S. there have only been two school shootings where the kid got the gun from a relative
Jeff Weise (who's grandfather was a cop), and that six year old who got it from his dad (who I think was also a cop, but I'm not sure
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 17th, 2006 at 06:22pm
spill_no_sick:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
spill_no_sick:
Coff:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:

Rolling Eyes

in the U.S. there have only been two school shootings where the kid got the gun from a relative
Jeff Weise (who's grandfather was a cop), and that six year old who got it from his dad (who I think was also a cop, but I'm not sure

It's Germany it's the same Confused

Nine_Inch_Nails:
I prefer swords.

No but seriously, it scares me the way people walk round in America and stuff and nobody bothers at all.

lmfao

But yeah, agree ..
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 02:45pm
theres no excuse for having a gun. hunting is sick and wrong, it doesnt make you look cool and there are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun
Kitti
Kitti
June 25th, 2006 at 04:14pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
theres no excuse for having a gun. hunting is sick and wrong, it doesnt make you look cool and there are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun

Good idea, ignoring all of the evidence in the thread.
I have to say, that is an excellent plan.

Now please back up your argument about how hunting is sick and wrong.
Read the thread and realize that no one has said a single word about guns making you look cool.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 25th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Read the thread and realize that no one has said a single word about guns making you look cool.
I don't think s/he's ever backed up with evidence.....or thought about what s/he would say.....or bothered to think what anyone else who had taken time to study/think would say back
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 29th, 2006 at 04:21am
spill_no_sick:
Kitti:
anti-christ of suburbia:

I don't think s/he's ever backed up with evidence.....or thought about what s/he would say.....or bothered to think what anyone else who had taken time to study/think would say back

hunting is sick and wrong for at least 5 reasons,

1. they catch a fox the night before put it in a cage next to the dog pound.

2. they kill dogs when they have no more use

3. the people on horses run hunts and have people beat the ground and then they look down on them because they are suppose to.

4. they rip up the country

5. and it is wrong because they do nothing but feed the dogs with the foxxes after they are caught.

6. they destroy the horses when they are done with.

just my reason why hunting is wrong. However i do agree that farmers should be able to protect they're chickens and sheep in fact all animals and if a fox is caught killing livestock then that is differant.
Register