BOOK: Twilight by Sephanie Meyer

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Flying Squirrel
King For A Couple Of Days
Mrs.Flying Squirrel
November 30th, 2007 at 10:07pm
I have all sequels. The best books I ever read.
dramamine;
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
February 7th, 2008 at 03:52am
^ I've read Edward's POV on her site, I think. XD

I loooooove the Twilight series ^___^
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
February 7th, 2008 at 10:03am
I love the series, but I haven't read the latest one yet.
I borrowed the other two from a friend. : D
dramamine;
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
February 7th, 2008 at 03:50pm
*lends you my one*
.. :]
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 18th, 2008 at 06:55pm
Wow, I can't believe that I didn't see this thread. Oh well, I guess mine will get deleted or forgotten about anyway...
I saw EVERYONE reading Twilight at my school but I didn't really even pay attention until I was recommended it by a friend. I decided to check it out, and bought it and read it in less than two days. I COULD NOT put the book down and then I was going crazy because I had to wait a whole WEEK to get the next two. but then when I finally did, I read New Moon in one night (I stayed up literally all night to finish it because I wasn't going to go to sleep until Edward was back and once he WAS back I couldn't put down the book until I finished it. Pretty much the same with Eclipse except that I got really mad when a certain someone kisses another certain someone Evil or Very Mad and had to put the book down for a little while (I could only wait like ten minutes until I had to start reading it again) and I have to say that I am SOOOO happy that a certain engagement took place between two certain characters. (I'm trying really hard not to be a spoiler...if you couldn't tell)
Yeah, I'm team Edward all the way. Is anyone else going to any of the Breaking Dawn release parties at a bookstore?
I'm pretty much obsessed now... I've also read The Host, which was freaking awesome!! I really hope she makes it a series...
and I can't wait for MIDNIGHT SUN. Edward is my favorite character and I am REALLY EXCITED for it to come outSmile
Stephenie Meyer is definitely one of the best authors ever, in my opinion atleast...
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 24th, 2008 at 06:06pm
Is no one else excited about Breaking Dawn coming out in EIGHT days? Sad

and I just have to say that my favorite quote of the day was the one from yesterday...

Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Mr. Green Clap

Oh and I also loved:

Edward: "Oops."

I mean WTF is he saying Oops about???? I'm going to go crazy! It is going to be a LONG 8 days, I'll tell you that... Shocked
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 11th, 2008 at 04:08am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Is no one else excited about Breaking Dawn coming out in EIGHT days? Sad

and I just have to say that my favorite quote of the day was the one from yesterday...

Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Mr. Green Clap

Oh and I also loved:

Edward: "Oops."

I mean WTF is he saying Oops about???? I'm going to go crazy! It is going to be a LONG 8 days, I'll tell you that... Shocked

I have it, I have read it, I love it, and I know what Edward said "Oops" aboutSmile
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
August 11th, 2008 at 11:02am
I juts finished the first one. I am so addicted already. tehe

I never knew what the fuss was about. I see it now...
Nimrod72593
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod72593
August 20th, 2008 at 03:06pm
I read all 4 of them within a coulple weeks! I love them! I can't wait for the movie!!
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 20th, 2008 at 04:09pm
Nimrod72593:
I read all 4 of them within a coulple weeks! I love them! I can't wait for the movie!!

Me either! November 21st!!! Dance
Robert Pattinson <3
(It takes away some of the bitterness I feel about the stupid WB moving HBP EIGHT MONTHS Evil or Very Mad )
Nimrod72593
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod72593
August 21st, 2008 at 02:41pm
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Nimrod72593:

Robert Pattinson <3
(It takes away some of the bitterness I feel about the stupid WB moving HBP EIGHT MONTHS Evil or Very Mad )

I don't like that they chose Robert Pattinson for Edward Sad
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 21st, 2008 at 04:45pm
Nimrod72593:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Nimrod72593:

Robert Pattinson <3

I totally freaked out when I found out that CEDRIC was going to play Edward. I was literally struck speechless and felt this huge disappointment. However, I went on YouTube to check out some of his other projects (The Bad Mother's Handbook for example) and I realized that he is a very versatile actor who is very talented. And, just judging from his interviews about Twilight-he really knows his character (he's one of the few people that have actually gotten to read Midnight Sun-freaking lucky person...). I really have some faith in him as Edward-at least in the fact that he won't completely slaughter the role. No human can live up to the Edward that everyone has in there head-so I've accepted that they could have done MUCH worse in the casting department. At least we don't have Zac Efron playing Edward... *shrugs* It also doesn't hurt that I find Robert Pattinson very good looking Wink
Nimrod72593
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod72593
August 22nd, 2008 at 09:03am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Nimrod72593:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Nimrod72593:

Robert Pattinson <3

At least we don't have Zac Efron playing Edward...

I totally agree with you on that! I guess there could have been a lot worse.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 10:56pm
omg is there going to be a fifth book?? Cassie
Nimrod72593
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod72593
August 29th, 2008 at 11:40am
Jesse Spencer.:
omg is there going to be a fifth book?? Cassie

Kind of. She's going to write a book that is Twilight in Edward's point of view.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
August 29th, 2008 at 04:49pm
guh. amazing.

I heard some of it got leaked and now everything is chaotic.

Sad
Princess of Punk
Princess of Punk
September 9th, 2008 at 01:09pm
My friends love this book but I haven't got to read them.I am all tied up in Anne Rice's vampire books.But as soon as I get time I will try to read one of these books.
NOCLUENOFUTURE
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
NOCLUENOFUTURE
September 17th, 2008 at 03:25am
The series is amazzzing!!!
I'm reading Breaking Dawn at the momment. : D
It's so good!
I think they'll ruin it with the movie.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
September 17th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Jesse Spencer.:
guh. amazing.

I heard some of it got leaked and now everything is chaotic.

Sad

yup and I never thought I'd be mad at Stephenie Meyer but the day has arrived. How can she do that?!! It's not like we wouldn't buy it anyway. Speaking for myself, I have read Twilight NUMEROUS times and would have done the same with Midnight Sun. and she stopped right before the MEDOW chapter. I'm quite pissed. and she was talking about a car chase and we didn't get to read about it. that wasn't even half the book! WHY???!!!!
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
September 17th, 2008 at 07:57pm
Hardy and Moore Diva:
My friends love this book but I haven't got to read them.I am all tied up in Anne Rice's vampire books.But as soon as I get time I will try to read one of these books.

If you haven't already-You should check out The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith also if you're looking for vampire series. Mr. Green
Register