ACTOR/MOVIE:Depp's best movie

AuthorMessage
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:20pm
Now that I think of it, Secret Window was a pretty good movie. Its one of those underrated movies of Depp, but I watch it all the time. The movie itself was a little confusing, but I got it after watching it a couple more times.

But I LOVE his hair in the movie. Messy, brown roots with blonde hair...Drool Although he plays a physco killer, his character is hilarious to me. I love it when he goes "RAH...RAH..RAH.." when he's talking to his own imagination. xD
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 24th, 2006 at 05:19am
Yeah, I found Don Juan hilarious but then again I laugh at stupid things. I quite liked him in Dead Man as well but that's not one of my favourites. I also think he should've had a bigger part in Platoon. Have I already said that Confused
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
July 24th, 2006 at 10:24am
I voted Edward Scissorhands, cause I lovee it. Cool
Although Sleepy Hollow is a close second.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2006 at 05:01am
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
Yeah, I found Don Juan hilarious but then again I laugh at stupid things. I quite liked him in Dead Man as well but that's not one of my favourites. I also think he should've had a bigger part in Platoon. Have I already said that Confused

Platoon is a perfect movie as it is, a bigger role for him would have confused the plot line.
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
July 25th, 2006 at 11:10am
NeoSteph:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Platoon is a perfect movie as it is, a bigger role for him would have confused the plot line.

Exactly.

Plus, they said that if Johnny did have a bigger role in the movie, he would take away all the attention from the main character played by Charlie Sheen. Cool
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 27th, 2006 at 03:23am
Fruit bagelz.:
NeoSteph:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Exactly.

Plus, they said that if Johnny did have a bigger role in the movie, he would take away all the attention from the main character played by Charlie Sheen. Cool

I just meant that he should've played a different character although it was fun hearing him translate
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 28th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Fruit bagelz.:
Now that I think of it, Secret Window was a pretty good movie. Its one of those underrated movies of Depp, but I watch it all the time. The movie itself was a little confusing, but I got it after watching it a couple more times.

But I LOVE his hair in the movie. Messy, brown roots with blonde hair...Drool Although he plays a physco killer, his character is hilarious to me. I love it when he goes "RAH...RAH..RAH.." when he's talking to his own imagination. xD

Yes!
And am I the only one that thinks he looks so fucking amazing when the door closes and he's leaning against the wall? AHHHH. Even though it's the whole "shoot her evil" part I love it.
FallingfromtheStars
Geek
FallingfromtheStars
July 28th, 2006 at 11:47pm
Fear and Loathing:
Fruit bagelz.:

Yes!
And am I the only one that thinks he looks so fucking amazing when the door closes and he's leaning against the wall? AHHHH. Even though it's the whole "shoot her evil" part I love it.

oh, you arent the only one....
~~
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2006 at 03:45pm
i'm stuck between pirates, es and catcf they're all great and show his great acting skills
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 5th, 2006 at 01:27am
I love What's Eating Gilbert Grape, his role is just so life-like and the story is touching, and he plays everything perfectly.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 5th, 2006 at 02:28am
GreenDay420:
Fear and Loathing was one of his best I'd say because the storyline was great (meaning Thompson is great) and he studied his role very well. i like how Johnny studies his role, he doesn't just play it. he's an amazing actor and being very good looking is a good bonus. i can't wait til potc 2 as well, but then again, i don't wanna see it for spoiling reasons.
I agree.
He was great in that movie. My second favorite Depp movie.

Blow is my favorite Depp movie, fo sho. He's great in it. A great story-line as well.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 6th, 2006 at 04:14am
I saw The Libertine today, I quite liked it although I saw it with my mother...not the best decision I've made...
Screenager
Screenager
August 7th, 2006 at 09:07am
this is a hard poll to answer, but prob POTC, he is just so great at that whole camping it up kinda role.

Love him in the Burton films too Smile
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 7th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Comfort In Sound:
this is a hard poll to answer, but prob POTC, he is just so great at that whole camping it up kinda role.

Love him in the Burton films too Smile

Yea, Johnny does so well in his movies, he's just always perfect for the part Cool
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
August 7th, 2006 at 10:33pm
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
I love What's Eating Gilbert Grape, his role is just so life-like and the story is touching, and he plays everything perfectly.

I agree.
That movie is definitely one of his best! Very Happy
Franny.
Franny.
August 8th, 2006 at 01:33am
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
I saw The Libertine today, I quite liked it although I saw it with my mother...not the best decision I've made...

oh, i gotta buy that cuz i haven't seen it. it never came out in theaters here and it's one of those movies that i know nothing about haha.

and i watched what's eating gilbert grape the other day, it's a great movie as well. he's really...human in that movie. like real-life you know. with his kindness and all but he still made mistakes and such, yes.

side thingie, anyone watch depp on letterman some odd days ago? pretty good interview. he tells a funny story
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 8th, 2006 at 01:59am
I saw that interview ^^
I love his bilboard story where he paints over himself and stuff Laughing
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 04:24am
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

oh, i gotta buy that cuz i haven't seen it. it never came out in theaters here and it's one of those movies that i know nothing about haha.

Hmm well just in case you want to know, it's about the Earl of Rochestor whose name happens to be Johnny and he's a playwright who the king doesn't like to much but asks him to write a play and he ends up writing it about dildo's which is quite a hilarious scene when you see it and then it goes on about him being very sexual and him getting an illness...I won't say too much more because I don't want to give anything away but just be warned that some of the sex scenes are very full on. Yes, pretty much 5 minutes into the movies he put his hand up a skirt and moans were heard...not a good movie to see with a parent..
Franny.
Franny.
August 11th, 2006 at 09:48pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Hmm well just in case you want to know, it's about the Earl of Rochestor whose name happens to be Johnny and he's a playwright who the king doesn't like to much but asks him to write a play and he ends up writing it about dildo's which is quite a hilarious scene when you see it and then it goes on about him being very sexual and him getting an illness...I won't say too much more because I don't want to give anything away but just be warned that some of the sex scenes are very full on. Yes, pretty much 5 minutes into the movies he put his hand up a skirt and moans were heard...not a good movie to see with a parent..

i bought it today and is in the process of watching, i feel bad for you to have watched it with a parent. i would've died of being uncomfortable
Baguelle
Baguelle
August 12th, 2006 at 12:42am
Now, I think it's a tie between What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Edward Scissorhands.

He has so many awesome movies. Mr. Green
Register