ACTOR/MOVIE:Depp's best movie

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 12th, 2006 at 01:21am
the libertine was....amazing. i actually feel sorrow for johnny (the character). i don't know what else to say about the movie lol, it was just a really good one. it just makes me think how such a man can be of such influence. amazing.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 15th, 2006 at 06:54am
Yeah, I felt kinda bad for him as well. Like the bit when he peed himself I wanted to give him a hug, but I laughed a lot when his nose fell off or was in the process of falling off Confused Not sure why.
Franny.
Franny.
August 15th, 2006 at 11:32pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
Yeah, I felt kinda bad for him as well. Like the bit when he peed himself I wanted to give him a hug, but I laughed a lot when his nose fell off or was in the process of falling off Confused Not sure why.

he really made me pity him. this is now one of my favorite jd movies.
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
August 16th, 2006 at 12:19am
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

I bet that's what he wanted his audience to feel, and he sure did do a good job of doing it too Wink
Franny.
Franny.
August 16th, 2006 at 01:46am
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

I bet that's what he wanted his audience to feel, and he sure did do a good job of doing it too Wink

exactly!! he's great with emotions
Matty.
Matty.
August 16th, 2006 at 02:03am
POTC all the way
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
August 16th, 2006 at 09:01am
I think the Deppster is pretty class in most of his films. He’s flawless as Ichabod Crane in ‘Sleepy Hollow’, touching as Gilbert Grape and Edward Scissorhands……and lets face it he made POTC!!!

Have you seen ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’? That should’ve been on list too – flippin nuts! I also think he’s good in Donnie Brasco and Nick of Time too…..gosh he’s done so much.

Great actor…..whose face is hanging in the living room as my Mum fancies him! Hey….I’m not complaining! Laughing
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 16th, 2006 at 01:38pm
The Artist Must Be True:
I think the Deppster is pretty class in most of his films. He’s flawless as Ichabod Crane in ‘Sleepy Hollow’, touching as Gilbert Grape and Edward Scissorhands……and lets face it he made POTC!!!

Have you seen ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’? That should’ve been on list too – flippin nuts! I also think he’s good in Donnie Brasco and Nick of Time too…..gosh he’s done so much.

Great actor…..whose face is hanging in the living room as my Mum fancies him! Hey….I’m not complaining! Laughing

lmfao that's just awesome!!
Is that you spell his name in Sleepy Hollow? lol When I was watching the movie I couldn't really tell if it was Ichabar or Ichabob lol
Franny.
Franny.
August 16th, 2006 at 08:53pm
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
The Artist Must Be True:

Is that you spell his name in Sleepy Hollow? lol When I was watching the movie I couldn't really tell if it was Ichabar or Ichabob lol

ahaha ichabod is an awesome name =P

donnie brasco was the first depp film i saw i think. effin awesome.
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 16th, 2006 at 08:57pm
I think Edward Scissorhands was my first Johnny movie, although I didn't realize it was him for awhile lol
Franny.
Franny.
August 16th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
I think Edward Scissorhands was my first Johnny movie, although I didn't realize it was him for awhile lol

lol i might've seen it as a kid but i don't remember lol. i know when i watched it later i reocgnized it, but i don't think i finished watching the movie as young.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
August 17th, 2006 at 02:50am
GreenDay420:
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
The Artist Must Be True:

Yep it's Ichabod - how funky!

Brasco is awesome *high fives*!! The first thing I saw Deppy baby in was Platoon but obviously I didn't know who the hell he was at the time seeing as he made it in '86 as an unknown (and it was only a small role).

Anyone seen 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico'? He was the best thing about that film and some of his lines were genius. Very Happy
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 17th, 2006 at 03:05am
GreenDay420:
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

exactly!! he's great with emotions

Yes, although at the beginning when he said "you will not like me now and you will like me a great deal less etc" or something along the lines of that Confused...Did that count us feeling sorry for him?
Screenager
Screenager
August 17th, 2006 at 08:45am
You can never beat him as Jack Sparrow, but I love all his Tim Burton roles, Depp never fails to play a good oddball Wink
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 17th, 2006 at 08:52pm
The Artist Must Be True:
GreenDay420:
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
The Artist Must Be True:

Yep it's Ichabod - how funky!

Brasco is awesome *high fives*!! The first thing I saw Deppy baby in was Platoon but obviously I didn't know who the hell he was at the time seeing as he made it in '86 as an unknown (and it was only a small role).

Anyone seen 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico'? He was the best thing about that film and some of his lines were genius. Very Happy

Once Upon a Time In Mexico!!! Omg I love that movie soo much!! I feel so bad for him when he gets his eyes drilled out though Shocked
Franny.
Franny.
August 18th, 2006 at 01:14am
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:

Once Upon a Time In Mexico!!! Omg I love that movie soo much!! I feel so bad for him when he gets his eyes drilled out though Shocked

i hated that part. that was a kickass movie, but ughhh that part freaked me out so much. but he was damn cool in his little leather get-up =P
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 18th, 2006 at 01:17am
GreenDay420:
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:

i hated that part. that was a kickass movie, but ughhh that part freaked me out so much. but he was damn cool in his little leather get-up =P

I know, I screamed "NO DON'T DO THAT TO JOHNNY!" and covered my eyes on that part o.o
But he looked cool for that whole movie, I looooooove it when he has long hair! Drool
Franny.
Franny.
August 18th, 2006 at 01:22am
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
GreenDay420:
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:

I know, I screamed "NO DON'T DO THAT TO JOHNNY!" and covered my eyes on that part o.o
But he looked cool for that whole movie, I looooooove it when he has long hair! Drool

hmm i'm a fan of the long hair sometimes like when he had scruffyness in secret window but i prefer him with short hair....like when at award shows. i've got this damn sexy picture of him. i'll try to find it and post it, but i love his hair in it (if i'm thinking of the right picture)
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 18th, 2006 at 01:31am
omg Mort hair was the best!! lol and I loved his glasses too Cassie

This is one of my favorite pictures of him with long hair though Blush

Franny.
Franny.
August 18th, 2006 at 02:22am
i think this was the one:

EDIT: or this one: