ACTOR/MOVIE:Depp's best movie

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 20th, 2006 at 10:51am
i was thinking...(yes i was =P) is it because of his tattoos that jack sparrow never takes his shirt off? you know, i just assume pirates do that once in awhile =P
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
August 20th, 2006 at 01:58pm
I was thinking about that too ^^
And I dunno...I mean make up could cover it up so meh...itsa mystery
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 21st, 2006 at 02:46am
I don't know because even when he's got his shirt on you can still see the one on his chest so...I think his top should come off in the next one =]
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 21st, 2006 at 05:08am
none of the films abouve are his best, i prefer once upon a time in mexico, even though he isnt in it to long.
Franny.
Franny.
August 21st, 2006 at 09:20pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
I don't know because even when he's got his shirt on you can still see the one on his chest so...I think his top should come off in the next one =]

i agree to that as well. maybe we should do a vote, and if we have enough votes, he'll have to do it lol.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 21st, 2006 at 09:55pm
Lucifers Angel:
none of the films abouve are his best, i prefer once upon a time in mexico, even though he isnt in it to long.
you could choose other..o_o and I loved that movie.
"are you a mexiCAN or a mexiCANT?"
Cool
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:02am
I just saw Findig Neverland. The movie was awesome, amazing really, the whole story and stuff, and J.D.'s play was perfect too, but i still think that the role wasnt made for him...
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
August 22nd, 2006 at 04:18am
I edited the first post...check it out Wink
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 22nd, 2006 at 06:16am
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

i agree to that as well. maybe we should do a vote, and if we have enough votes, he'll have to do it lol.

Yeah, we should seriously petition it...I'm pretty sure they haven't 100% finished it so, hmmm...

I think I will also suggest it to him when he's in Melbourne =D

I did however read in 'Sain' that he was going to 'strip for the cameras' in one of his new movies...I think it's another Burton one but I can't be sure.
Franny.
Franny.
August 23rd, 2006 at 02:53am
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Yeah, we should seriously petition it...I'm pretty sure they haven't 100% finished it so, hmmm...

I did however read in 'Sain' that he was going to 'strip for the cameras' in one of his new movies...I think it's another Burton one but I can't be sure.

it sounds like a good movie already =P (ah i'm horrible lol)

he's going to melbourne eh. he should come here some time, he probably has been here but i haven't seen him yet =P
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 01:39pm
Pirates is one of my favourites just because both films are pure entertainment.

I think Disney is spending a lot of money on the whole pirates thing because of the sucess of the movies. They've done up the ride to add three new robotic Jack Sparrow's which are so realistic, they must have been expensive. I toke some pictures while i was out there.
One Two Three

They have also obviously been looking around at some Johnny Depp look-a-likes because they employed this guy and he had all the mannerisms down to a tee and he looked almost exactly like Depp.
Look-a-like
Franny.
Franny.
August 23rd, 2006 at 02:12pm
that's the florida one right? the california one doesn't have all that cool stuff??
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 23rd, 2006 at 02:14pm
Why do they only have Jack Sparrow there though? ^^
He's not the only character lol
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 02:28pm
Yeah it was in Florida.

They have a barbossa in the ride too, but it's all based around the people trying to find Jack Sparrow.
Franny.
Franny.
August 23rd, 2006 at 02:33pm
florida is so far away from me *tear* i harsh wanna go to the florida disneyland now -_-" the california one is so boring even though i've been there like a couple times =P
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 23rd, 2006 at 04:21pm
ive just seen benny and joon thats ok i guess.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 23rd, 2006 at 08:58pm
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

it sounds like a good movie already =P (ah i'm horrible lol)

he's going to melbourne eh. he should come here some time, he probably has been here but i haven't seen him yet =P

Yes, he was supposed to be here July/August but because Pirates got delayed so was he. He will however be coming to film M.Night. Shamalayan's (sp) 'Shantamaranan' ...it's something like that anyway, I haven't worked out how to pronounce it but there's a few 'aran's in there. He will play and Australian and then something that I forget what happens and he goes to India =]
Franny.
Franny.
August 24th, 2006 at 12:10am
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Yes, he was supposed to be here July/August but because Pirates got delayed so was he. He will however be coming to film M.Night. Shamalayan's (sp) 'Shantamaranan' ...it's something like that anyway, I haven't worked out how to pronounce it but there's a few 'aran's in there. He will play and Australian and then something that I forget what happens and he goes to India =]

whoa i didn't know he was in a movie by m night. is he an important character??

EDIT: i just read up on the movie. it's called Shantaram (you were close lol) but it doesn't say it's m night's. anywho, he plays a man called lindsay....a MAN called LINDSAY. ahem, enough said. lol.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
August 24th, 2006 at 11:57am
GreenDay420:
florida is so far away from me *tear* i harsh wanna go to the florida disneyland now -_-" the california one is so boring even though i've been there like a couple times =P
Florida is 9 hours on a plane away from me, but i've been there four times. And the California one once.
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 24th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Lucifers Angel:
ive just seen benny and joon thats ok i guess.

What is that about? It looks kinda funny and I want to rent it sometime
Register