ACTOR/MOVIE:Depp's best movie

AuthorMessage
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 04:45am
I am so completely overly obsessed with Johnny Depp. I haven't met him but he's coming to shoot in Melbourne soon so I'm going to sleep on the set until I either get arrested or he's forced to come out and give me a hug. I don't think I could pick a favourite movie that he's been in because I think he's awesome in all of them. I do however think that he should've had a bigger role in Platoon. But yes, I'm overly obsessed with POTC 1 & 2, From Hell and Sleepy Hollow, yeah...they're probably the favourites...today anyway.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 25th, 2006 at 11:45am
Definitely Pirates of the Caribbean, he was so fantabulous. He made the whole film work completely. If they'd had someone else I don't think it'd have been half as good.

I liked Secret Window too, but it wasn't the best film I've seen.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 25th, 2006 at 01:25pm
I luff all his films.
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
June 25th, 2006 at 03:09pm
Pirates of the carribean Very Happy That film RULES.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 25th, 2006 at 03:20pm
He's awesome. Very Happy

I don't even know which to pick ..
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 25th, 2006 at 03:28pm
And actually .. I could go to see films just for him, if I know he's in it, it's good Cool
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 26th, 2006 at 01:34am
this is kinda on topic but off topic....but anywho.....

i was watching interview with the vampire yesterday (pitt and cruise) and i thought that johnny would be a perfect vampire character. he doesn't look evil but he looks charming enough to be a vampire. i wish he would do a vampire movie...unless he's already done one and i don't know about it...which i doubt.
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 01:40am
Pirates of the carribean hands down. The second POTC is gonna be my birthday movie Cool
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
June 26th, 2006 at 06:30am
I think every film I've seen him in has been awesome! He's just brilliant at making each character he plays his own, you just can't imagine any one else playing Jack Sparrow!

Think my two favourites have to be Pirates Of The Carribean and Sleepy Hollow.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
June 30th, 2006 at 04:55pm
GreenDay420:
this is kinda on topic but off topic....but anywho.....

i was watching interview with the vampire yesterday (pitt and cruise) and i thought that johnny would be a perfect vampire character. he doesn't look evil but he looks charming enough to be a vampire. i wish he would do a vampire movie...unless he's already done one and i don't know about it...which i doubt.

I've thought of that too.
He's so good at playing the charming mysterious guy.
I love vampire movies and I love Johnny Depp ... him playing a vampire would be perfection.

New Pirates of the Caribbean next week. =D
LeggomyTreggo!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LeggomyTreggo!
July 1st, 2006 at 04:08pm
I can't stand Johny, but Edward Scissorhands is absolutely irresisable! It's so unique and funny that you just HAVE to love him in that movie.
whoknows
Geek
whoknows
July 1st, 2006 at 04:25pm
Has anyone see Ed Wood - in it he dresses up as a girl and he's alarmingly cute Shocked

It's a good film, Martin Landau got an Oscar for his part playing Bela Lugosi.

It's a true story based on the life of a really appalling film maker called Ed Wood who had a weakness for angorra sweaters. Laughing
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 05:12am
cc:
Has anyone see Ed Wood - in it he dresses up as a girl and he's alarmingly cute Shocked

It's a true story based on the life of a really appalling film maker called Ed Wood who had a weakness for angorra sweaters. Laughing

I loved that movie! He was weird as usual and amazing as usual.
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 5th, 2006 at 02:12am
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the greatest movie of all time! I love it!
Edward scissor hands is awesome too.
Johnny Depp is soo amazing!
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 5th, 2006 at 02:15am
cc:

Thats 1/2 Johnny Depp movies that I haven't seen
I want to see it so bad! Crying or Very sad
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:45pm
AHHHH! He's just so dreamy and hunky in a different way. It's hott. My favorite movie[s] from Johnny are Secret Window, Edward Scissorhands && POTC 1&2. Did you know?: He lost his virginity to a groupie when he was 13. He started smoking when he was 12. What a bad boy. hehe
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:29am
Pirates of the caribbean, From Hell or sleepy hollow

UI also loved him in charlie and the chocolate factIry, I didnt think I would like it as I loved the original, but he was great
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:16pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
cc:

I loved that movie! He was weird as usual and amazing as usual.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Ed Wood is one of my favourite films!

As for my favourite Johnny Depp film.. I don't know. I love all of the stuff he's done with Tim Burton.. But I think i'm going to have to go with Finding Neverland... It's not as magical as Big Fish, but that doesn't star Johnny Depp, so Finding Neverland it is.
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:59pm
Peardrops:

As for my favourite Johnny Depp film.. I don't know. I love all of the stuff he's done with Tim Burton.. But I think i'm going to have to go with Finding Neverland... It's not as magical as Big Fish, but that doesn't star Johnny Depp, so Finding Neverland it is.

Shocked I cant believe Id forgotten 'finding neverland' I love that film, altho It does make me cry at the end
Whatshername29
Geek
Whatshername29
July 23rd, 2006 at 08:04pm
I like his role as Willy Wonka Laughing
and of course Don Juan De Marco Cool
Register