ACTOR/MOVIE:Depp's best movie

AuthorMessage
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
August 25th, 2006 at 10:20am
as well as POTC, I guess Sleepy Hollow is another one, i dunno, love all his Tim Burton films so I can't really choose one out of that lot.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 25th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Johnny Is My Anti Drug:
Lucifers Angel:
ive just seen benny and joon thats ok i guess.

What is that about? It looks kinda funny and I want to rent it sometime

it's about this chick and her bro who's lived together since their parents died. the sister is a little quirky and so the brother has to always keep a watchful eye (but he doesn't sometimes). sam (johnny depp) comes into the picture as one of benny's (the brother) friend's cousin who wants sam out of his house. benny unwillingly wins sam from a game of poker and sam ends up watching over joon (sister) and they fall in love.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
August 26th, 2006 at 03:55am
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Yes, he was supposed to be here July/August but because Pirates got delayed so was he. He will however be coming to film M.Night. Shamalayan's (sp) 'Shantamaranan' ...it's something like that anyway, I haven't worked out how to pronounce it but there's a few 'aran's in there. He will play and Australian and then something that I forget what happens and he goes to India =]

whoa i didn't know he was in a movie by m night. is he an important character??

EDIT: i just read up on the movie. it's called Shantaram (you were close lol) but it doesn't say it's m night's. anywho, he plays a man called lindsay....a MAN called LINDSAY. ahem, enough said. lol.

Hmm I might have read it wrong then but lmao at Lindsay. I can't wait to here his Australian accent though.
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
October 30th, 2006 at 09:25pm
I love Johnny Depp. He's the greatest actor ever! Very Happy Edward Scissorhands rules. Cool
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
November 11th, 2006 at 09:36am
um, hello? Chocolat has got to be the best film, 'cause it really didn't correspond too bad with the book, unlike nost book/films.

Chocolat missed somewhat of some of the main scenes in the book, bt they chose Vianne's and Roux's character immaculately. Also, it's set in France, where I live, so a lot of the things are familiar.
Franny.
Franny.
November 11th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Bad Wolf:
um, hello? Chocolat has got to be the best film, 'cause it really didn't correspond too bad with the book, unlike nost book/films.

Chocolat missed somewhat of some of the main scenes in the book, bt they chose Vianne's and Roux's character immaculately. Also, it's set in France, where I live, so a lot of the things are familiar.

yah that's a good one too. although i wouldn't say one of his best...
beans
Geek
beans
November 11th, 2006 at 03:34pm
omg omg omg... P.O.T.C. was the best film ever. literally in my opinion of the top of my head its my favourite, he's so funny in the first one... a let down in the second one though
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 13th, 2006 at 12:03pm
Beyond Redemption:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

Yes, he was supposed to be here July/August but because Pirates got delayed so was he. He will however be coming to film M.Night. Shamalayan's (sp) 'Shantamaranan' ...it's something like that anyway, I haven't worked out how to pronounce it but there's a few 'aran's in there. He will play and Australian and then something that I forget what happens and he goes to India =]

EDIT: i just read up on the movie. it's called Shantaram (you were close lol) but it doesn't say it's m night's. anywho, he plays a man called lindsay....a MAN called LINDSAY. ahem, enough said. lol.

Hmm I might have read it wrong then but lmao at Lindsay. I can't wait to here his Australian accent though.

yeah what she said,

my daughter will not shut up about him, i swear if he was here i would punch him, for turning my daughter googly eyed, oh its Johnny this johnny that oh he is gorgeous, makes me want to be sick/
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
December 4th, 2006 at 07:13pm
Lucifers Angel:
Beyond Redemption:
GreenDay420:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:

yeah what she said,

my daughter will not shut up about him, i swear if he was here i would punch him, for turning my daughter googly eyed, oh its Johnny this johnny that oh he is gorgeous, makes me want to be sick/

That's what my mother said. And then she told me I go for people who look the same =/
But then she complains about how she liked Johnny Depp first when he was in 21 Jump Street..
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
December 5th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Defenitly Pirates of the caribean!
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 5th, 2006 at 11:44pm
Blow
Franny.
Franny.
December 6th, 2006 at 12:26am
wish_i_was_adie:
Blow

johnny and the long hair doesn't work -_-" [although i know many would disagree =P]

it's a good movie though, storyline-wise.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 12:40am
it wasn't about the look, I liked the way he played the part. He even visited the person the story was based on (in jail)
Franny.
Franny.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:13am
wish_i_was_adie:
it wasn't about the look, I liked the way he played the part. He even visited the person the story was based on (in jail)

[i always incorporate looks for johnny depp haha]

that's what sets johnny apart from the other actors, he cares about his role and takes initiative to make his character more real. he studied thompson for awhile too before he filmed fear and loathing. it was ace.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 12:50pm
i agree Cool
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 6th, 2006 at 05:07pm
i LOVED LOVED LOVED him in Sleepy Hollow *dies*
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
December 7th, 2006 at 07:53pm
GreenDay420:
wish_i_was_adie:
Blow

johnny and the long hair doesn't work -_-" [although i know many would disagree =P]

it's a good movie though, storyline-wise.

I liked his hair. I didn't like what he did to his nose though =/
But, yes, I think I liked the movie. I saw it so long ago.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 08:22pm
*has a good long think*

i loved his acting in the libertine and Once upon a time in mexico

Johnny's best look for me was in blow.
Franny.
Franny.
December 7th, 2006 at 09:31pm
NeoSteph:
*has a good long think*

i loved his acting in the libertine and Once upon a time in mexico

Johnny's best look for me was in blow.

the libertine was ace! i loved his acting in that one. it really showed a man in his prime and then it come crashing down [all the emotions crashed down as well, made me sad =(]
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
December 8th, 2006 at 06:27pm
Johnny is a pretty good actor.
my favorite movie that hes done would have to be edward scissorhands because its such an awesome movie.he does a good job in it too.
Register