Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
April 17th, 2006 at 04:01pm
iamkiller:
Ella:
Bloodraine:
Ella:
I believe in aliens. I don't think they're planning to harm us. Perhaps they see Earth as their future habitat.

Or perhaps they're just as interested in us as we are in them.
Well I'm interested anyway Cool

I am too. Cool

I wanna hang out with ickle aliens Very Happy

!!! Alien bonding! Or bondage, whichever.

Kiiiickass.
Look what we started, Meg...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 04:07pm
Kitti:

I take full responsibility. Shocked
XxDemolition LoversxX
Idiot
XxDemolition LoversxX
April 17th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Bloodraine:
Kitti:

lmfao
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
April 17th, 2006 at 04:57pm
I think we are getting a bit off topic. But it would be fun to have alien sex, maybe they have a ton of stamana.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 05:07pm
in the words of calvin (from calvin and hobbes)

"I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. "
Kitti
Kitti
April 17th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Bloodraine:
Kitti:

Yeah, but it didn't go too far off topic until I ate that novel...
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 17th, 2006 at 05:08pm
car crash romance:
um. like. no.

i think that there may be life somewhere else,
but those crop circles?
no.
-repeats-

One thing which is immediately clear to anyone who steps into any real crop circle for the first time is that they are not man-made. We can't even draw these patterns properly on a piece of paper in a matter of minutes let alone stamp them on a huge area on a wheat field with hairbreadth precision.

It's documented.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 17th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Addiction is in this year:
I truely believe in aliens. I'm not sure if this is true, or if any of you have heard of her, Sylvia Brown? Well, she's a psychic, and in one of her predictions for the world in the next one hundred is
"Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids."
That's very interesting. We'll have to wait and see then. xD

I think that i.e Stonehenge is made by aliens. And the pyramids.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
April 17th, 2006 at 05:19pm
Gimme Shelter:
I truely believe in aliens. I'm not sure if this is true, or if any of you have heard of her, Sylvia Brown? Well, she's a psychic, and in one of her predictions for the world in the next one hundred is
"Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids."

I saw another show on Discovery Channel about the pyramids, they were made by the kings, and slaves worked literaly 30 years on them, and died 5 years later because of what they did.

Stonehenge was also made by humans, as showen on the Discovery Channel, but in my mind I doubt it. To auctially do what they did, hauling million of pounds almost 250km across hills, ain't just believible.

I think Easter Island is a result of Aliens visiting Earth a very long time ago.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:49pm
The Virus Of Life:
Gimme Shelter:

I saw another show on Discovery Channel about the pyramids, they were made by the kings, and slaves worked literaly 30 years on them, and died 5 years later because of what they did.

Stonehenge was also made by humans, as showen on the Discovery Channel, but in my mind I doubt it. To auctially do what they did, hauling million of pounds almost 250km across hills, ain't just believible.

I think Easter Island is a result of Aliens visiting Earth a very long time ago.

I've seen a documentary recently about the making of Stonehenge. They were saying how no human, in that time where there wasn't any machines, could lift those stones. There wasn't an explanation. Dno
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
April 17th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Well I live near Stonhenge and to tell the truth, it's poo. Anyway, if you think about it people made the pyramids, people made the sphinx and people made lots of other things, so who's to say they didn't make Stonehenge? All they would need is the man-power and the tools to do it.
Plus the Easter Statues, in my opion, were made by people, and obviously they believed in these 'heads' to be gods?
Sorry if that made no sense as I find it hard to express things in typing Confused
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 18th, 2006 at 01:48pm
"In 1963, Gerald S. Hawkins of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory calculated the directions of lines joining various stones at Stonehenge. He found out that the monument may have served as an accurate astronomical calendar, capable of predicting the seasons of the year and even eclipses of the sun and the moon. Using a computer, he found a remarkable correlation between the directions of these lines and the directions of the rising and setting of the sun and moon about 1500 B.C. The chances of such correlation's being coincidental is about one in 100 million."

If that made any sense.

I'm still not sure about Stonehenge, but I don't really believe that people like that:

..made the very intellegent Stonehenge.
SARAnade
King For A Couple Of Days
SARAnade
April 18th, 2006 at 01:54pm
i think that there are other forms of life on other planets, but i wouldnt call them aliens, what the definition of an alien anyway? *goes to dictionary.com* http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alien they probably are thinking "hmm..i wonder if their are aliens on other planets" and the beings there probably have a forum like GSB and are talking about how its impossible and bla bla bla..... think of it from another perspective!
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 18th, 2006 at 02:01pm
LovesBillieJoe:
i think that there are other forms of life on other planets, but i wouldnt call them aliens, what the definition of an alien anyway? *goes to dictionary.com* http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alien they probably are thinking "hmm..i wonder if their are aliens on other planets" and the beings there probably have a forum like GSB and are talking about how its impossible and bla bla bla..... think of it from another perspective!

I think the ones that are making the crop circles on the fields are waaay smarter than us. I think they know how to reach us. But they want us to understand it first, slowly. That's why they have been doing it for so many years. It has been spotted crop circles since the 1920s.
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
April 18th, 2006 at 02:38pm
Gimme Shelter:
LovesBillieJoe:

I think the ones that are making the crop circles on the fields are waaay smarter than us. I think they know how to reach us. But they want us to understand it first, slowly. That's why they have been doing it for so many years. It has been spotted crop circles since the 1920s.

I completely disagree with that (no offence). Of course Aliens have to exist, to think of a universe so big with only us in it is unlikely, yet, maybe we were placed in this universe alone so that we alone may cultivate it.
What keeps getting me is 'What will happen when we are 'done' with this planet?'. Face it, crude oil and many other un-reusable fuels are going to run out in the next... 10-15 years? (You don't have to be a scientist to work that out) but what will happen when it does? And of course the ever growing concern of global warming what happens when the effect of that really kicks in? And looking even farther into the future, 'what happens when the sun goes nova?' Of course we're not going to be around long enough to see that. But by that time I think humans will have discovered space-travel and we will be already away in to space to find a new 'Earth'. Which leads me back to my other point 'maybe we were placed in this universe alone so that we alone may cultivate it.'
Kitti
Kitti
April 18th, 2006 at 02:40pm
*whatshisname*:
Gimme Shelter:
LovesBillieJoe:

I completely disagree with that (no offence). Of course Aliens have to exist, to think of a universe so big with only us in it is unlikely, yet, maybe we were placed in this universe alone so that we alone may cultivate it.
What keeps getting me is 'What will happen when we are 'done' with this planet?'. Face it, crude oil and many other un-reusable fuels are going to run out in the next... 10-15 years? (You don't have to be a scientist to work that out) but what will happen when it does? And of course the ever growing concern of global warming what happens when the effect of that really kicks in? And looking even farther into the future, 'what happens when the sun goes nova?' Of course we're not going to be around long enough to see that. But by that time I think humans will have discovered space-travel and we will be already away in to space to find a new 'Earth'. Which leads me back to my other point 'maybe we were placed in this universe alone so that we alone may cultivate it.'

And by 'cultivate' you mean kill slowly, right?
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
April 18th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Kitti:
*whatshisname*:
Gimme Shelter:
LovesBillieJoe:

And by 'cultivate' you mean kill slowly, right?

One could say that I suppose... But if you think about it we're not going to be able to use oil. Think about it; oil is the remains of living things so if we move on to this 'new Earth' we're going to have to rely on reusable energy sources. (Completely off topic). And before when someone said crop circles are alien made I think it bullcack. Mainly because there's been crop circles when people could just jump on their tractors or whatnot and just ride off into their fields.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 18th, 2006 at 03:29pm
*whatshisname*:
You are confusing me. You say that aliens exist, but you also believe we're alone. Anyways. Your theory can be true, but that doesn't mean aliens don't exist. o_O

Uhh. That made no sense. Sorry. I find it hard to express myself in English.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 18th, 2006 at 03:33pm
*whatshisname*:
And before when someone said crop circles are alien made I think it bullcack. Mainly because there's been crop circles when people could just jump on their tractors or whatnot and just ride off into their fields.
Nope. They can't. Did you read my first post?

A tractor can't make crop circles. Even the "plank and rope technique" is better than that.
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
April 18th, 2006 at 05:21pm
Gimme Shelter:

Uhh. That made no sense. Sorry. I find it hard to express myself in English.

Yea I know... I find it hard too yet I'm english Laughing Ok so I know that I went back on my opinion, but what I forgot to say no I didn't
was that's two of my ideas. Ok I give up... ignore what I said back there, aliens exsist the end.
Register