heres some videos, just as it was decribed, 2 whte/blue light beams
this one looks a bit fake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vvEPMfeKrM&search=crop%20circles
this is a good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDidNzQ12ZY&search=crop%20circles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8C_3aRZBnc&search=crop%20circles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DXhSlmp_I&search=crop%20circles
Shocked
Well, the first one isn't meant to be real.

The second one is most likely real.
rock_music_GD
Geek
rock_music_GD
April 28th, 2006 at 05:56am
I believe in ETs. Aliens is such a fucking discriminatory word. It denotes that they are separate from us. BUT. ETs eat sleep and shit just the same way we do. Maybe not totally the same because of climate differences etc. but most, I assume, would be humanoid shape or animal-like. They would, of course, be like the animals of this world. That's why desert animals are much the same as rainforest animals.

Anyway I'm a starseed that's how I know about this shit. Google the word to learn a hell of a lot about aliens. Yeah, I'm the poster girl for starseeds, I hate to say it . . .

Rock On!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 28th, 2006 at 06:39am
rock_music_GD:
I believe in ETs. Aliens is such a fucking discriminatory word. It denotes that they are separate from us.

Nooooooooooooo
It isn't like that! Very Happy

Kay, you're Australian. I'm English. To you, I am an alien because i'm foreign, I have different political alleigances.
Aliens are just a collective term because they're foreign to us.
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
April 28th, 2006 at 04:32pm
I don't know if I believe.. but the crop circles are weird, but like some have said, there is technology now that can create those pictures.
It confuses me.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
April 29th, 2006 at 10:17am
Bloodraine:
Three Nil:
Extially, if you know aliens are out there then prove it.

You prove they don't Coffee
Just to let you know, you can't win, because science, reason and logic are against you on this.

I'll just take the liberty of copying and pasting my theory from three posts above as it seems you haven't read it...
I'd say the likelihood is very strong.
Imagine our galaxy as a house, with nine rooms (nine planets). One of these rooms is inhabited by a person, a real living person. The rest of the house (galaxy) is empty.
This house is one of 21572136 houses with nine rooms in central London (the universe).
Whats the likelihood that there are other people living in central london?

Aliens exist.

& Leave the dude alone. Y'all don't need to shout at him at once, just because he stated a (correct) opinion.

Many thanks Blood.

Here's where I defend myself: It's obvious to anyone who can grasp the laws of probability that aliens are out there. I didn't say that they've visited us or that we have much chance of contacting them. But they are out there. Of course there are other carbon-based worlds out there that can support life, but theoretically any planet with an atmosphere can support some kind of life. So I think we just proved that aliens exist. Is there any proof that they don't?
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
April 29th, 2006 at 10:38am
I believe that there are other life forms out there, but I don't believe in crop circles; People make them.
gdaywolfbane
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdaywolfbane
April 29th, 2006 at 02:31pm
i believe in aliens. the universe is so big, there has got to be someone else out there. here is a quote from this comic book, Calvin and Hobbes that proves it:
Calvin and Hobbes are standing looking at trach and a tree stump at a park.
Calvin:
"Sometimes i think that the surest sign that there is something else out there, is that it hasn't tried to contact us."
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
April 29th, 2006 at 03:42pm
gdaywolfbane:
i believe in aliens. the universe is so big, there has got to be someone else out there. here is a quote from this comic book, Calvin and Hobbes that proves it:
Calvin and Hobbes are standing looking at trach and a tree stump at a park.
Calvin:
"Sometimes i think that the surest sign that there is something else out there, is that it hasn't tried to contact us."

Calvin and Hobbes? Certified messiahs, both of them. And old Bill Watterson too. (To nitpick for two seconds? It's a comic strip. But anyway, yes it rocks.) You can't get better than a philosophical six-year-old.
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
April 29th, 2006 at 05:57pm
i believe in aliens
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 29th, 2006 at 06:23pm
trecools_sexy_biatch:
i believe in aliens

why?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
April 29th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Nice patterns there......

...WELL done by the ARTISTS

H-F-P-R
I love you. I'm such a scary baby. I needed someone to say those are fake. xD
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 29th, 2006 at 11:50pm
Magne:
trecools_sexy_biatch:
i believe in aliens

why?

Uh... because there is evidence towards the existence of "aliens"?
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
April 30th, 2006 at 04:34pm
sheepless and redundant:
I believe that there are other life forms out there, but I don't believe in crop circles; People make them.
>_<

We're not supposed to discuss whether the crop circles are made by people or not, because all the experts say they are not. I'm tired of saying that now. Read my first post.

The question is: Who makes them?
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 1st, 2006 at 02:29pm
Oh come on, how do you know that the film wasn't sped up when it was filmed?

Crop rings are made by people, people that want us to think there are aliens. Those patterns are not impossible for us to make, maybe ones with a 4th dimension are but not the ones shown in the pictures.

It is very likely that there are other life forces out there considering the vastness of our universe and the billions and billions of stars there are. But if there is, why would it bother making patterns in our wheat fields????
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 1st, 2006 at 07:14pm
Gro.:
sheepless and redundant:
>_<

We're not supposed to discuss whether the crop circles are made by people or not, because all the experts say they are not. I'm tired of saying that now. Read my first post.

The question is: Who makes them?

Well, just because the experts say they are not doesn't make it true.

The question is "who makes them". Well, she said that she believed that people make them. You are asking who makes them, and people is an answer to that.
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
May 5th, 2006 at 11:26am
I wish all of you could read through the thread. I feel like I'm repeating myself all the time. A lot of the questions you are asking, are answered on the first post.

Drops of Jupiter:

From first page: "One night, a man sat on top of a hill near a big field, with his camera. Then suddenly two light balls pushed down a big crop circle on the field in front of him. The next day he showed his friends the video. At first they thought he had mixed it, but the man had been spotted by a military helicopter that night, when the field was empty. This happened in 1996, and it would be impossible to make such a realistic animation over a night. Professionals says the tape is real. It would take days to make an animation like that. Anyways, the government shushed it all down, and you can't find the man today..
I suppose they gave the man a new identity and told him to forget all about the tape."

Drops of Jupiter:
Crop rings are made by people, people that want us to think there are aliens. Those patterns are not impossible for us to make, maybe ones with a 4th dimension are but not the ones shown in the pictures.

Who is making them then?

It's impossible for us to make those patterns in 5-10 minutes. The only way to make them is on the computer. It's surprising that you don't understand that.

(Sorry if I seem angry. Language problems. =P)
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 5th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Gro.:
I wish all of you could read through the thread. I feel like I'm repeating myself all the time. A lot of the questions you are asking, are answered on the first post.

Drops of Jupiter:

From first page: "One night, a man sat on top of a hill near a big field, with his camera. Then suddenly two light balls pushed down a big crop circle on the field in front of him. The next day he showed his friends the video. At first they thought he had mixed it, but the man had been spotted by a military helicopter that night, when the field was empty. This happened in 1996, and it would be impossible to make such a realistic animation over a night. Professionals says the tape is real. It would take days to make an animation like that. Anyways, the government shushed it all down, and you can't find the man today..
I suppose they gave the man a new identity and told him to forget all about the tape."

Drops of Jupiter:

Who is making them then?

It's impossible for us to make those patterns in 5-10 minutes. The only way to make them is on the computer. It's surprising that you don't understand that.

(Sorry if I seem angry. Language problems. =P)

Well, they say it's these what light balls that are making them, yet others say it's the pattern from where a "space ship" landed in the fields. take a look at this - http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/circles3.htm it's kind of old but i found it interesting
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 05:38pm
I dont know. I find it very hard to believe the universe is a lifeless void other than us. maybe not the kind of aliens were thinking of, but some microorganism must exist somewhere other than Earth.
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 5th, 2006 at 05:42pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I dont know. I find it very hard to believe the universe is a lifeless void other than us. maybe not the kind of aliens were thinking of, but some microorganism must exist somewhere other than Earth.

I agree it's most likely that there is another life force out there if you look at the size of our universe and the way our planet was formed. I don't think it was aliens that made these crop circles, they are hoaxes or formed naturally Razz
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 05:52pm
Drops of Jupiter:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I agree it's most likely that there is another life force out there if you look at the size of our universe and the way our planet was formed. I don't think it was aliens that made these crop circles, they are hoaxes or formed naturally Razz

The reason I dont believe that is because, thats what Aliens have been assumed to do. they are Green Martians in Flying Saucers who make big circles. Call me crazy, but thats hollywood and movie stuff. I highly doubt oter lifeforms have adopted the same customs as us, so I agree with you there.
Register