King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 04:47pm
Rockaway Beach:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaway Beach:
Yes, i do believe in aliens.

According to sources they're going to visit us in 2012.
Whether they do or not, we'll have to see. But i'm excited about it.

"sources" Like to say alot of things. Im sure some source said they would be here this year, or next year. Honestly, I don't think they have a clue.

By sources i meant the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Egyptians, & the mexicans. All in ancient times of course.

There's even a passage in the bible about something happening on that date (I think, could be wrong).

O really?
Well, do you mind showing me this passage.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Lucifers Angel:
what i think is this out of all the planets in the universe why should we be so concieted to believe that we live on the only one with life on it/
Exactly, and not to mention we've never been far enough past our own solar system to not know if there are other solar systems like ours, that have other planets, that could and likely do support alien life.
It is concieted to think that we are alone in the universe.
.Ana.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.Ana.
September 19th, 2006 at 07:43pm
I believe in aliens. There most be something else apart from humans and animals around
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
October 11th, 2006 at 06:23am
I guess we will never know till theres evidence but i still do think that we are not alone but i dont believe in aliens as in things with triangle heads and lazers!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:29am
There is the minutest chance that we are the only form of life in the universe. However, it's is also just as improbable that they are close enough and have the technology to contact us.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:32am
Music to my ears:
I guess we will never know till theres evidence but i still do think that we are not alone but i dont believe in aliens as in things with triangle heads and lazers!
I do believe that if there is an intellegent life form out there, it is built similarly like us, with our sensory organs based towards the top or 'head' of our bodies.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 02:00pm
I believe we arent the only one and I think aliens do exist and they are many evidence of that!
Stark Raving Lefty.
Idiot
Stark Raving Lefty.
October 13th, 2006 at 05:15am
I am an alien.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 23rd, 2006 at 08:31am
A lot of people on here have a good point. "Alien" doesn't necessarily mean someone with a big funny head and gibberish for language and strange hi tech lasers and shit.

There could be people on another planet who are just like us. Or a planet without any complex life forms at all. Or a planet with lesser mammals and stuff. Alien rabbits.

That would be so cool, and it's totally possible. There ARE other planets with life and civilizations. It's true. There ARE, you just cannot deny it.

But there is some serious doubt as to whether or not we will ever contact them or recieve contact. I hope we do. That'd be awesome.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
April 17th, 2007 at 11:38pm
I think if anyone wants some evidence as to alien lifeforms, they should see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6M9JR1COPw

I'm not saying its definite proof. But it will probably let you know & see some things you didn't know/see before.

Also, if you want to learn more about The Crabwood Message (the alien face thingy with the message in binary code) this webpage might be a good idea:

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html

Or just google it.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 18th, 2007 at 09:46am
If you need evidence of other life forms, it's all in the probability. Looking at the factors that made our life probable, the chances that this must have occured else where is definte.
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
April 18th, 2007 at 03:47pm
People are let to believe that they are the only ones in the universe but I don't think we are the only form of life.Not like those green creatures with big eyes,but I think it's something above human mind
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 18th, 2007 at 04:08pm
I believe in aliens, and it so happens to be that I believe in prophecies:

My brother once talked to me that the Mayan prophecy (for those who don't know who the Mayans were, they were native mexicans. They were very gifted in astronomy, they astounded the Spanish with their knowledge) said that in the year 2012, humans will be gifted with telepathy and the earth will suffer good changes. It also says that aliens will come to earth peacefully and we will share technologies with them.

If you still don't believe me, this Prophecy guessed, the name of wars, popes, important changes in life and the dates.

For more information:

Click here
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 18th, 2007 at 05:19pm
I think there's something like 3 galaxies visible to the naked eye at various points on earth.

Say we're the only life in this galaxy, then there's probably at least one planet with life forms on it in each galaxy. So that's three life forms already, and if there's 3 galaxies visible from each galaxy then there's going to be loads and loads and loads of galaxies. Because the universe is a bit massive.

Interesting fact: The sound of static on your tv is actually the sound of the universe.

Can't remember where I heard that, but I'm quite sure it's not bullshit.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 11:53am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Interesting fact: The sound of static on your tv is actually the sound of the universe.

I don't even understand what on Eath it means.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 11:58am
Flaming Phalanges!:

Isn't it just something to do with static being discharged and cathode ray tubes?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 12:09pm
Bloodraine:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Isn't it just something to do with static being discharged and cathode ray tubes?
Yeah.

But, I still don't understand how the universe can 'sound' like something when it has no sound. That is bullshit.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 12:14pm
Rockaway Beach:

i'll put the kettle on then.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
April 19th, 2007 at 12:16pm
NeoSteph:
Rockaway Beach:

i'll put the kettle on then.
lmfao lmfao lmfao

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I'M DRINKING! I'LL DIE ONE DAY, Y'KNOW?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Rockaway Beach:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaway Beach:

"sources" Like to say alot of things. Im sure some source said they would be here this year, or next year. Honestly, I don't think they have a clue.

By sources i meant the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Egyptians, & the mexicans. All in ancient times of course.

There's even a passage in the bible about something happening on that date (I think, could be wrong).
Mayan astronomy was the most succeedful in our whole planet, they guessed everything, they say Aliens will come on December of the year 2012.
Register