Aliens

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:03pm
I thought the Mayan calendar ended in 2012. Therefore signalling the end of the world and judgement day with trumpet sound and all that jazz.

It seems to me that every ending, prediction, superstition and apocalypse is signalled for 2012. I don't think its the the bible, though, but whatever. Maybe we're all going to die, get abducted, or otherwise.

I sincerely doubt.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
April 19th, 2007 at 01:04pm
Bloodraine:
I thought the Mayan calendar ended in 2012. Therefore signalling the end of the world and judgement day with trumpet sound and all that jazz.

It seems to me that every ending, prediction, superstition and apocalypse is signalled for 2012. I don't think its the the bible, though, but whatever. Maybe we're all going to die, get abducted, or otherwise.

I sincerely doubt.
It's cause no one wants to watch the British fail at the olympics Shifty
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:10pm
Boobmeister:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.
Not even the Mayans?! Maybe that's why they mysteriously disappeared years ago, upon the arrival of the Westernising coloners.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:11pm
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.

so......no reason to put the kettle on?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:12pm
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.

Stephanie, we're British!
There is always a reason to put the kettle on. Con
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:12pm
Anji:
Boobmeister:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.
Not even the Mayans?! Maybe that's why they mysteriously disappeared years ago, upon the arrival of the Westernising coloners.
They didn't mysteriously dissapear, the Spanish killed them all to death. All Hernan Cortes wanted was gold, pewter, silver, cocoa and coffee.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:14pm
Bloodraine:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.

There is always a reason to put the kettle on. Con

*new tetleys advert*

''There's nothing like ending the world with a good brew''
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:16pm
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.

There is always a reason to put the kettle on.
Con

*new tetleys advert*

''There's nothing like ending the world with a good brew''
Wow, classic moment right there.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:17pm
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.
The mayan calendar ends these days, but that does not mean that they stopped doing it because of the apocalypsis. They could have written much more if it weren't for the Spanish colonisers. This calendar also states that humans will learn the art of telepathy in these years.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Meski:
Anji:
Boobmeister:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.
They didn't mysteriously dissapear, the Spanish killed them all to death. All Hernan Cortes wanted was gold, pewter, silver, cocoa and coffee.
Oh please. Yeah, they brought diesease and guns and killed many, but not all. Before they came and during they're appearance, whole Mayan villages disappeared. This is also where alien believes think that aliens took them somewhere to keep them safe from the invading Westeners.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 01:19pm
Anji:
Meski:
Anji:
Boobmeister:
Bloodraine:

I sincerely doubt.
Oh please. Yeah, they brought diesease and guns and killed many, but not all. Before they came and during they're appearance, whole Mayan villages disappeared. This is also where alien believes think that aliens took them somewhere to keep them safe from the invading Westeners.
Good theory! Clap
PentatonicA
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PentatonicA
April 21st, 2007 at 08:17pm
Sorry but crop circles are mainly BS...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:55am
PentatonicA:
Sorry but crop circles are mainly BS...
That's what I think as well.

I refuse to believe that there are life forms close enough to Earth to travel to and try and communicate with.

However, this is going back to talking about the Mayans. Except these were the Incas who created intracate and detailed drawings sometimes ten kilometres long. Why? Maybe they thought there were aliens and they tried to communicate with them as well. I don't believe though, that aliens did them.
missand
Geek
missand

Mibba
April 27th, 2007 at 12:34pm
I think there is something out there, I mean there has been documented encounters by people not only adults but by young children, does people really think young children are going to know what the encounter was like through lies.
Gaara Owns Your Soul
King For A Couple Of Days
Gaara Owns Your Soul
April 27th, 2007 at 12:39pm
I LIKE CHEESE
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2007 at 01:32pm
I think aliens exist.

Maybe it's because I'm a sentimental old fool or because I love sci-fi stuff but I refuse to believe that there is not other intelligent lifeforms out there. After all, all you need is some ol' water, the right amount of heat and some oxygen and you coulkd have yourself some life. I doubt highly that's beyond the universe to come up with more than one lousy planet with life.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2007 at 01:33pm
Your Mother.:
I think aliens exist.

Maybe it's because I'm a sentimental old fool or because I love sci-fi stuff but I refuse to believe that there is not other intelligent lifeforms out there. After all, all you need is some ol' water, the right amount of heat and some oxygen and you coulkd have yourself some life. I doubt highly that's beyond the universe to come up with more than one lousy planet with life.

Who says it'd take that much?
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2007 at 01:36pm
Bloodraine:
Your Mother.:
I think aliens exist.

Who says it'd take that much?
I was basing it on the intelligent lifeforms on earth ...lemurs....Shifty

I suppose that other lifeforms could be sustained on any number of things.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2007 at 01:39pm
They recently found the most earthlike planet yet! Cassie

I'm hoping the next one they find has mice or something.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 27th, 2007 at 02:25pm
I believe in aliens.
Not little green men, of course, but life's gotta be out there somewhere.
I mean, we've discovered just the tiniest bit of the universe, there's still a long way to go.
Register