Aliens

AuthorMessage
catch_22
Geek
catch_22
August 21st, 2006 at 12:59am
Gro.:
Right, you are probably going to laugh at me now. But I believe that so called aliens excist. That's mainly because of this thing called crop circles.

Crop circles are symbolic patterns which have been forming around the globe in crop laden fields for as long as present day history can recall. One thing which is immediately clear to anyone who steps into any real crop circle for the first time is that they are not man-made. We can't even draw these patterns properly on a piece of paper in a matter of minutes let alone stamp them on a huge area on a wheat field with hairbreadth precision.

- The crop circles are formed within a few minutes, a fact substantiated by numerous eyewitness accounts and film footages. A genuine film footage okayed by experts showing a crop circle being formed by two interacting luminescent light balls can now be seen on any of the major crop circle documentaries. In the footage, the circle took precisely 3 seconds to form.
- None of the stalks are ever broken. They are all gently folded down in a perfectly ordered circular pattern.
- The edges of the circles are extremely smooth and the demarcation between the rolled over stalks and standing stalks is astoundingly precise.
- The scale of the circle formation is usually quite huge. Most of them can only be properly viewed and assessed from the air. Some of the formations have up to 400 individual circles strewn across an area over 900 yards.
- The designs are perfectly symmetrical and incorporate advanced mathematics and geometry.
- The crop stalks show evidence of being genetically altered.

Some people think that footballsized light balls are making the crop circles. I've seen several videos myself, of the light balls pushing the grass down. But I realize that most of them are fake. One of them caught my attention though, and I wish I could show you the video. One night, a man sat on top of a hill near a big field, with his camera. Then suddenly two light balls pushed down a big crop circle on the field in front of him. The next day he showed his friends the video. At first they thought he had mixed it, but the man had been spotted by a military helicopter that night, when the field was empty. This happened in 1996, and it would be impossible to make such a realistic animation over a night. Professionals says the tape is real. It would take days to make an animation like that. Anyways, the government shushed it all down, and you can't find the man today..
I suppose they gave the man a new identity and told him to forget all about the tape.

And now, the scariest thing:

This is real. I've seen it filmed. And it's definately not made by humans. Then, why is there a picture of a face?

The circle even had a message. A computer pro found out what it said:

And I think this is very interesting too: http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

If you don't believe me. Why? Tell me, and I'll try to convince you.

Alright i believe in them aswell, but the thing is even if there was aliens we'd never be told. I mean and i guess its for the good, because people would end up fraking out. Cause these things come and go and we have no clue what aliens can do to humans and what not.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
August 21st, 2006 at 02:58am
i have a few questions before i get into what i have to say.
HOW did the computer pros convert the message, how do we know thats what it really means, or if it even is a message?
and, the first picture, the "2001" one, is it just me or does it look a little like George bush?
why are some of the words in capitals? is it some sort of hiddden message within the message?
what sort of thing is on the films and which government covered it up?

ok.

i DO believe in "aliens" and i am terrified of them, half the things you wrote made me feel a little sick in the stomach.
I think its like people who fear death and darkness, its a fear of the unknown, and i suppose thats what it is for me, im so terrified by what it could mean, what the mesages could mean, why "they" obduct people, WHY they make these crop circles.
You don't need to try and comvince me that they are out there. i already beleive you. i just dont understand why, if authorities and governments are aware of the fact that they exist, would conceal it from us, the general public.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 21st, 2006 at 07:49am
I believe in aliens, but I also believe that they just live wayy to far away from us to reach us, you know?

Like, our nearest star, I cant remember how many light years away it is, but its too far for them to travel, unless it could travel faster than the speed of light.

And if we do recieve any communication from them, I believe that it will be through radio signals.

But like, yo know how if you look out into space, you're seeing what the stars would have looked like a few hundred years ago? Well, the message that they send us will also be a few hundred years old, and the one that we send in return will take a few hundred, or thousand years to reach them, if it ever does.

Aliens do exist, but I'm doubtful they ever came here.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 21st, 2006 at 09:48pm
My dad and his brother saw a UFO.
I was liek are you sure you werent on crack?
He said no [lmfao] that they were working in the fields at night and one was in the sky and was actually pretty low. :/ I dunno, he says he believes they're out there but that you know its a once in a life time thing to see one o_0 i dunno.
Personally yeah I think maybe somewhere out there there's other beings. This universe is to complex and HUGE to just be for our beings. No matter what you believe there could be other things....
frizzle
Geek
frizzle
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:34am
I believe there are some living beings.. Maybe just bacterias or very small insect-like things, there must be something out there. But I don't really believe in crop circles, ufo's, weird alien things..
*whatshisname*
Geek
*whatshisname*
August 22nd, 2006 at 08:08am
Coff:
I believe in aliens, but I also believe that they just live wayy to far away from us to reach us, you know?

Like, our nearest star, I cant remember how many light years away it is, but its too far for them to travel, unless it could travel faster than the speed of light.

And if we do recieve any communication from them, I believe that it will be through radio signals.

But like, yo know how if you look out into space, you're seeing what the stars would have looked like a few hundred years ago? Well, the message that they send us will also be a few hundred years old, and the one that we send in return will take a few hundred, or thousand years to reach them, if it ever does.

Aliens do exist, but I'm doubtful they ever came here.

Ah, but if they could travel through space at the speed of light, do you think that they'd still be using radio signals? Plus the radio is a MAN-made invention.
I think the only way that we'll find aliens is if we develop the technology to go out there and be arrogant enough to look for them. And who's to say that they are on the same par as us with technology, they could even be less developed than us. When we think of aliens we get this idea of hugely smart beings. Until someone can prove that, I'll believe them.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 22nd, 2006 at 08:17am
*whatshisname*:

Ah, but if they could travel through space at the speed of light, do you think that they'd still be using radio signals? Plus the radio is a MAN-made invention. I think the only way that we'll find aliens is if we develop the technology to go out there and be arrogant enough to look for them. And who's to say that they are on the same par as us with technology, they could even be less developed than us. When we think of aliens we get this idea of hugely smart beings. Until someone can prove that, I'll believe them.

Radio Waves can be given out by multiple things, not just radio's.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 26th, 2006 at 03:12pm
I believe in aliens, but not for the same reason you do. There are so many stars, so many planets, so much possibility in this vast universe, that it barely seems likely that only one planet can sustain complex life.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 29th, 2006 at 04:34am
it would be arrogant to think that our tiny insignificant planet is the only one in this vast universe capable of supporting life. and if you thnk about it, a lot of planets have been around way longer than ours so the likelyhood is that there wil be species out there more inteligent than us that had the same curiosities we do and went out there to find out, came here and found us. its possible.
fortcaz42
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fortcaz42
September 2nd, 2006 at 06:05pm
i believe in aliens but thats natural 4 me cos i believe in most things cos i even believe that if i jump out of the window i will fly!
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
September 2nd, 2006 at 06:30pm
I believe that its almost impossible for us to be the only living beings in the Universe, so yes, I do believe in aliens.
brownie
King For A Couple Of Days
brownie
September 4th, 2006 at 07:52am
i believe in them, bu theyre in another solar system
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
September 9th, 2006 at 12:00am
i don't know.
althought i think it's normal for humans believing in something out there, where in reality nothing exists at all.
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 16th, 2006 at 10:57am
I wasn't always sure about crop circles - I have ALWAYS believed in aliens though, I mean the universe is huge and I find it extremely unlikely that we are the ONLY inhabitants of it. Who's to say that aliens would be more advanced and look different to us. But after reading this I think SOME must be ahead of us and would love to meet one - or for someone else to - if we could get in contact we could move our technology into the future and explore the universe. I mean the universe is a huge, complex place so why wouldn't there be more civilized, complex beings existing elsewhere. Also, who's to say you would recognise an alien - they could look extremely similar to human beings or the same. Aliens could even be classed as microbes surving on another planet - they're has to be some form of life somewhere out there, we just don't have the technology to find it.
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
September 16th, 2006 at 11:42am
I think that maybe there is something else out there, and that it cant' be just us, i'm not certain, if you asked my brother then he would be definate, but i'm not 100% convinced
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
September 18th, 2006 at 04:18am
Yes, i do believe in aliens.

According to sources they're going to visit us in 2012.
Whether they do or not, we'll have to see. But i'm excited about it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 18th, 2006 at 08:10am
Rockaway Beach:

"sources" Like to say alot of things. Im sure some source said they would be here this year, or next year. Honestly, I don't think they have a clue.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
September 18th, 2006 at 08:53am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Rockaway Beach:

"sources" Like to say alot of things. Im sure some source said they would be here this year, or next year. Honestly, I don't think they have a clue.

By sources i meant the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Egyptians, & the mexicans. All in ancient times of course.

There's even a passage in the bible about something happening on that date (I think, could be wrong).
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
September 18th, 2006 at 09:35am
Aliens exist ~~

... I don't know if I believe in Aliens ... Mars Attacks is one of my fav movies Cassie
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 18th, 2006 at 03:04pm
what i think is this out of all the planets in the universe why should we be so concieted to believe that we live on the only one with life on it/
Register