Have You Ever Lost Interest In Green Day?

AuthorMessage
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
May 13th, 2006 at 08:28am
TreCoolistsogeil:
B.J:
TreCoolistsogeil:
B.J:
Cass[e].:
B.J:
Mikko Lindstrom:
All you have to do is see him onstage... And even the things he says... ACK! he annoys the living piss out of me these days

the cliche "GET YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIIIIRR" I swear I'll kick him if he says that at the next show I see

Rolling Eyes

Of course he is going to say that - almost every band does.
Its to get the audience to respond. Dur. Rolling Eyes

None of the bands that I've seen have said it... and I've seen a lot
Foo fighters
Franz Ferdinand
James Brown
Razorlight
QOTSA
The Killers
Kasabian
The Prodigy
and more

also he says it, the EXACT same way everytime
he's made a cliche out of himself, and it's not just that phrase though there are more

So, that's the reason you don't like them anymore ?! Rolling Eyes

Pfft. What fucked reasons.

no not just that, I was agreeing with mikko on that one, but it's DEFINETLY not my only reason, and I go on and off the band

It's still a stupid reason ..

sometimes the members of the bands annoy you and it puts you off, I dont see how its stupid
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
May 13th, 2006 at 09:02am
This thread has proved basically everything.
It's full of teenies. You loved them while they were touring and putting out singles. Now they're not, you're losing interest. Everyone can go off a band or just change their style of music, but what i've read here is pathetic. You don't like them because of what they wear? What the hell? If it's been so easy for you to start disliking Green Day then i hope you werent one of these people claiming to be a massive fan of theirs last year. It's a sad thing if you can only like a band while they're touring and in the media.
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
May 13th, 2006 at 09:03am
dawnie:
It's full of teenies. You loved them while they were touring and putting out singles. Now they're not, you're losing interest. Everyone can go off a band or just change their style of music, but what i've read here is pathetic. You don't like them because of what they wear? What the hell? If it's been so easy for you to start disliking Green Day then i hope you werent one of these people claiming to be a massive fan of theirs last year. It's a sad thing if you can only like a band while they're touring and in the media.
Clap
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
May 13th, 2006 at 09:08am
Panagiotakos.<3:
dawnie:
Clap
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 13th, 2006 at 09:25am
i don't stalk tré...:
Panagiotakos.<3:
dawnie:
Clap

What I tried to say .. Up
Queen_of_Fools
Geek
Queen_of_Fools
May 13th, 2006 at 09:28am
I've listened to them too much.

I still love them though, I'm just not as obsessed.
Killed To Be A Goth Angel
Killed To Be A Goth Angel

Mibba
May 13th, 2006 at 09:53am
I like them and everything but i have listened to all their cds over and over again, and it sounds the same or i know all the words and i tired of it so.. Smile
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 13th, 2006 at 12:34pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
dawnie:
Clap

Yeyz >3!
I still like their stoof and I'd like a new album...
-cough-acousticsong-cough-
Sorry <3. Stuck on Macy's Day Parade.
AND WHY THE HELL DO I CRY WHEN I HEAR IT?!

Bleh. I still like em', yeah.
I listen to AI alot too.
And yeah. They make good muzac.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Annie Victim:
Panagiotakos.<3:
dawnie:
Clap

Yeyz >3!
I still like their stoof and I'd like a new album...
-cough-acousticsong-cough-
Sorry <3. Stuck on Macy's Day Parade.
AND WHY THE HELL DO I CRY WHEN I HEAR IT?!

Bleh. I still like em', yeah.
I listen to AI alot too.
And yeah. They make good muzac.
thank you
MintyFreshGeek
Idiot
MintyFreshGeek
May 13th, 2006 at 02:45pm
I'm listeing to more bands, expanding my musical knowledge and such. I still like them though... otherwise i wouldn't be here... heh.
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
May 13th, 2006 at 03:16pm
MintyFreshGeek:
I'm listeing to more bands, expanding my musical knowledge and such. I still like them though... otherwise i wouldn't be here... heh.

Exactaly.
For alot of people Green Day is a stepping stone to other perhaps "heavier" music.
But like I said before, I have liked them for a long time so I'm noy gonna just stop.
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
May 13th, 2006 at 03:28pm
B.J:
TreCoolistsogeil:
B.J:
Cass[e].:
B.J:
Mikko Lindstrom:
All you have to do is see him onstage... And even the things he says... ACK! he annoys the living piss out of me these days

the cliche "GET YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIIIIRR" I swear I'll kick him if he says that at the next show I see

Rolling Eyes

Of course he is going to say that - almost every band does.
Its to get the audience to respond. Dur. Rolling Eyes

None of the bands that I've seen have said it... and I've seen a lot
Foo fighters
Franz Ferdinand
James Brown
Razorlight
QOTSA
The Killers
Kasabian
The Prodigy
and more

also he says it, the EXACT same way everytime
he's made a cliche out of himself, and it's not just that phrase though there are more

So, that's the reason you don't like them anymore ?! Rolling Eyes

Pfft. What fucked reasons.

no not just that, I was agreeing with mikko on that one, but it's DEFINETLY not my only reason, and I go on and off the band

He annoys you and yet you named yourself after him?

Oh, and you can solve the problem of not having to hear him say that by not going to another show. Let someone else that cares have your ticket.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 13th, 2006 at 04:09pm
^Stop the fighting. If you want to argue, do it elsewhere.

These threads are for one answer and that's it. You may choose to elaborate what you have to say but don't turn it into a debate. That's what the Specific Discussion forum is for. Cool
Greenday101
Greenday101
May 13th, 2006 at 04:16pm
I have lost interest because I have found other bands and other things to do. I realised my whole life shouldn't really revolve around a band, also after a while I hated people in school going to me "Oh my g-d you like Green Day there so cool I love WMUWSE" or "Oh my g-d you so obssessed with Green Day" that one day I started not liking Green Day as much and started answering them "I don't like Green Day that much anymore, although I am starting to like [fill in band they haven't heard of]"
KayCool123
Geek
KayCool123
May 13th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I listen to thier music about 5 hours every day, and never ever get tired of it.......never........
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 13th, 2006 at 04:23pm
KayCool123:
I listen to thier music about 5 hours every day, and never ever get tired of it.......never........
Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 13th, 2006 at 10:21pm
I'm getting into other music. I still love them, I'm just... broadening my horizon if that makes sense Wink
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
May 15th, 2006 at 01:31am
The Fool on the Hill:
I'm getting into other music. I still love them, I'm just... broadening my horizon if that makes sense Wink
Me Too
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
May 15th, 2006 at 01:51am
i still love them, but ive discovered so many other bands that are perfect for my taste and then green day seems too soft for me.. but i don't think i'll ever loose taste in them.. i know the lyrics to everysong they have in my head o.O so it's like The fool on the hill said.. Wink
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
June 18th, 2006 at 06:37pm
i dont think ive lost intrest in them. However, I do love a lot of other bands and I'm trying to expand my musical knowledge my listening to other bands as well.
Register