Do You Think The Idiot Club Is Worth The Money?

AuthorMessage
sinine
King For A Couple Of Days
sinine
June 3rd, 2006 at 09:17am
I was going to join the All Ages club, because i woud have gotten cool stuff. I liked the T-shirts and it woud have cost more than 20 dollars to buy them in Estonia, so it woud have been worth it.
But you can't get t-shirts and stuff in the Idiot club, right?
I woudn't spend 300 EEK to read and watch some stuff on the internet... i can do that for free. :l
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 09:19am
You have to pay for them separatly.

I was a member of the All Ages club.

I like my card.
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:24am
I can't join... How can I pay in dollars?
netty
Geek
netty
June 4th, 2006 at 11:42am
you pay by credit or debit card. the money is converted to dollars by the bank automatically.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
June 4th, 2006 at 01:47pm
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
No.
I didn't even bother joining.
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 11:15am
Why has everyone gone mad at the price its not that expensive its only in english money ABOUT £10 or something its not much at all i bought a concert programme for that much not exactly breaking the bank.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 11:18am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
Why has everyone gone mad at the price its not that expensive its only in english money ABOUT £10 or something its not much at all i bought a concert programme for that much not exactly breaking the bank.
It's 20$ in America, and it is totally pointless, nothing is "exclusive", the message board is slow and full of pointless spam, and the only good thing is entering contests you will most likely not win. Half the time they don't even answer the questions. It is a watse of money.
We. Are. Pilots.
Geek
We. Are. Pilots.
June 5th, 2006 at 11:20am
thats y i didnt join....cuz it costs
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 11:21am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
~*~Falling Star~*~:
It's 20$ in America, and it is totally pointless, nothing is "exclusive", the message board is slow and full of pointless spam, and the only good thing is entering contests you will most likely not win. Half the time they don't even answer the questions. It is a watse of money.

so really other then Q & As theres nothing special in it? i thought they did videos and stuff
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 11:24am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
~*~Falling Star~*~:

so really other then Q & As theres nothing special in it? i thought they did videos and stuff
Video's that are streamed everywhere else. Nothing in it is exclusive, they say it is, but really it isnt. And you can post the Q and A anywhere, it isnt exclusive either.
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 11:33am
Oooh then i apoligise for my jumping =]
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 11:38am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
Oooh then i apoligise for my jumping =]
Oh, thats ok. You would think he fanclub would be better, and I forgot, they do have exclusive tee shirts, so I guess thats one plus Laughing
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Laughing
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
June 5th, 2006 at 07:31pm
It's not as good as I thought it would be. Apart from the Q&A, it sort of feels just like another forum to me Neutral

I think they should do something like what GDA do, and have a fan of the week or something, I don't know.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 07:34pm
xIsabelx:
It's not as good as I thought it would be. Apart from the Q&A, it sort of feels just like another forum to me Neutral

I think they should do something like what GDA do, and have a fan of the week or something, I don't know.
They have a fan of the month.
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
June 5th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Haha, I thought that was part of the competition!! Laughing
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 07:37pm
Kitti:
Personally, I really can't see paying for any stupid fanclub. If it's truly for the fans, it wouldn't be so damn expensive. Therefore, I'm morally opposed to it and consider it to be "selling out" as people like to say.

Agreed.
Tom Blinks Me.
Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
June 5th, 2006 at 07:50pm
I originally planned on joining it, because you get a lot of free stuff AND videos from Green Day that you can only view if you're a member of the fan club. So, I went to the site to join, and it was a little expensive. So I said "Screw it". If it were free, hell yes I'd join. Smile
Last Kennedy Alive
Geek
Last Kennedy Alive
June 5th, 2006 at 08:03pm
I don't think it's THAT expensive...it's just like $20 a year or something, right?
OMG, Shoes.
Geek
OMG, Shoes.
June 5th, 2006 at 08:13pm
Yep. I sure do.
Register