Mike's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
July 26th, 2009 at 01:11am
Boobmeister:
I found some pictures a while back of their wedding on Facebook but they were just friend's pictures, nothing as beautiful as those OMGyes

I just adore Brittney's veil and they both look so fucking happy OMGyes OMGyes

link?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 26th, 2009 at 08:19am
Bailey.:
link?
I don't have the link because someone sent them to me. I would post them but it's the fact that it's from facebook that bothers me. It's kinda a more "private" website :/
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 26th, 2009 at 11:42am
Oh if they're on facebook I'm sure they're not going to mind, I mean we have, what? Ten to fifteen here? Im not trying to pressure you, haha.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 26th, 2009 at 12:03pm
I see what you're saying but it's the fact that the ones we have have been "official" releases, if you get what I mean?
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
July 26th, 2009 at 01:23pm
I've been away i've missed so much!! omgno
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 26th, 2009 at 01:51pm
Yeah I do. It's totally fine, now that these have been released I'm sure more will start popping up.
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 27th, 2009 at 04:32pm
QUESTION!
I feel like I read on this board (possibly the PMB one) of the wedding pictures being released later on in a magazine. Was it InStyle? I totally forgot ><
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 27th, 2009 at 04:33pm
Yes, in September. Smile
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 27th, 2009 at 04:33pm
Okay sweet. Thank you!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 28th, 2009 at 01:44am
But it'll probably come out a week or more before September actually starts. Magazines seem to do that...so just keep a watchful eye out...
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
July 29th, 2009 at 01:04pm
Hey guys, apparently Brittney and Mike didn't want the photographer putting them online and the I guess the family's uncomfortable with them being out, so no more wedding pics. Cheese
TresFine
TresFine
July 29th, 2009 at 03:31pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
But it'll probably come out a week or more before September actually starts. Magazines seem to do that...so just keep a watchful eye out...

or in the middle of august
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 29th, 2009 at 04:32pm
Jello Biafra.:
Hey guys, apparently Brittney and Mike didn't want the photographer putting them online and the I guess the family's uncomfortable with them being out, so no more wedding pics. Cheese

I know...I just read that on GDA...if they're uncomfortable about the wedding pics...then holy shit, what must they think about the other 2?!?

I read it, and literally thought, HOLY SHIT! I'M SO SORRY MIKE! I really am...I didn't even mean to look at them. Gah...
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
July 29th, 2009 at 04:57pm
they probably annoyed at the fact it wasn't their choice to put them out but they probably planned to put them out at some point, like Adie and Billie posted some photo's of their wedding, awesome photos tho wanna see some of Brixton and Estelle there
Ha Ha You're Dead504
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
July 29th, 2009 at 07:19pm
xxnxx:
they probably annoyed at the fact it wasn't their choice to put them out but they probably planned to put them out at some point, like Adie and Billie posted some photo's of their wedding, awesome photos tho wanna see some of Brixton and Estelle there

I mean the other pics. The wedding photos don't bother me. Those are cute. And if they're gonna be on a magazine soon, then it's not too big of a deal. But to have your intimate portraits with your unborn child plastered all over the internet, when you don't want it there, is different...that's really private for them, and I'm going to continue to feel bad.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 29th, 2009 at 08:40pm
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
xxnxx:

I mean the other pics. The wedding photos don't bother me. Those are cute. And if they're gonna be on a magazine soon, then it's not too big of a deal. But to have your intimate portraits with your unborn child plastered all over the internet, when you don't want it there, is different...that's really private for them, and I'm going to continue to feel bad.
That's why I didn't post those ones in here. I thought they were too much.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 01:23am
Ha Ha You're Dead504:
Jello Biafra.:

I know...I just read that on GDA...if they're uncomfortable about the wedding pics...then holy shit, what must they think about the other 2?!?

I read it, and literally thought, HOLY SHIT! I'M SO SORRY MIKE! I really am...I didn't even mean to look at them. Gah...

Hey, I was just looking over on GDA, where's the article that says that? I'm just curious..
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 30th, 2009 at 01:45am
Photographer is getting suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuued.
Bailey.
Bailey.
July 30th, 2009 at 01:50am
He should have asked permission first No
Last Of The Rebels
Idiot
Last Of The Rebels
July 30th, 2009 at 01:56am
I agree. And I still wanna see the proof from GDA.
Register