anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 07:31am
greendayjunkie:
Killed To Be A Goth Angel:
I think it fine with me.
just as long as they love their children and feed them and stuff like that.
Why would people make fun of people who have parents that are Homosexual?

because some people are assholes who cant see past there own preferances

yes, theyre called homophobes, or people who are going to get killed one day.
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 24th, 2006 at 10:17pm
Guys, I agree that homosexual parents have complete rights to parenting, however, what you guys are doing right now is almost the same as gay bashing but...oddly...to homophobes. Yes, the people are ignorant but you just shutting them down without trying to get them to understand is equally horrible.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 10:39pm
l0stNc0nfused38:
Guys, I agree that homosexual parents have complete rights to parenting, however, what you guys are doing right now is almost the same as gay bashing but...oddly...to homophobes. Yes, the people are ignorant but you just shutting them down without trying to get them to understand is equally horrible.

I have no respect for judgemental homophobic people and I don't respect their views. All I can do is explain my views, and if they choose to be discriminating fools, I have no reason to respect them.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 30th, 2006 at 08:07pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
l0stNc0nfused38:

I have no respect for judgemental homophobic people and I don't respect their views. All I can do is explain my views, and if they choose to be discriminating fools, I have no reason to respect them.

I get that...but isnt that like bashing gay-bashers? Eh
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 08:15pm
l0stNc0nfused38:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
l0stNc0nfused38:

No, thats like "I have no toleration for discriminating opinions"
ren
Idiot
ren
July 30th, 2006 at 11:17pm
as long as the children are getting their emotional, physical and intellectual needs met then it doesnt matter what the parents sexuality is. There sexuality is a big as you make it, if you treat it as no big deal then it wont be, the others who dont thats their problem.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 09:34am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
l0stNc0nfused38:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
l0stNc0nfused38:

No, thats like "I have no toleration for discriminating opinions"

if they cant respect other people for what they are i.e they discriminate, they dont deserve the respect they dont give
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
August 3rd, 2006 at 01:26pm
Let me chime in for a second and say that bashing bashers is sinking to their level. Be the better, bigger man. Or woman, for that matter.

Indiscriminant bashing because of differing beliefs is what I'm trying to fight desperately on student.com...where anarchy is the name of the mods...
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 3rd, 2006 at 02:06pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
if they cant respect other people for what they are i.e they discriminate, they dont deserve the respect they dont give
Hail you win
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 3rd, 2006 at 02:08pm
dirtyhippie:
Let me chime in for a second and say that bashing bashers is sinking to their level. Be the better, bigger man. Or woman, for that matter.

Indiscriminant bashing because of differing beliefs is what I'm trying to fight desperately on student.com...where anarchy is the name of the mods...

I was never insulting them. Saying they are disciminating isnt an insult, it's true.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
August 3rd, 2006 at 02:16pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
dirtyhippie:

I was never insulting them. Saying they are disciminating isnt an insult, it's true.
I came in late and injected myself...forgive me the confusion.

I meant the other folks who have referred to the homophobes as assholes and those who will get killed one day. Kinda disturbing.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
August 3rd, 2006 at 11:46pm
My girlfriend and I plan to have three children. Before her I planned to raise 4 children myself. It all depends on the maturity and responsibility level of the parents, as well as the love they can give. It's got nothing to do with which gender they are attracted to.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 01:16am
im all for it but then theres everyone else that might make fun of the child in school because of his/her parents sexuality. thats the only bad part of it....in my mind i guess.
radioactive
Geek
radioactive

Mibba
August 4th, 2006 at 01:17am
but my friends mom is a lesbian and he turned out fine. so it doesnt really matter the sexual preference of the parent.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
August 4th, 2006 at 02:00pm
It would result in teasing and possible ostracizing. I'm not gonna lie.

But anyone who hasn't just crawled out from under a boulder will tell you that schools are not the most welcoming places anyway...kids hate each other because of weight, looks, styles, opinions, any number of reasons. Kids can be remarkably vicious little bastards. Odds are, the kid's gonna get teased no matter what his parents are like.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 4th, 2006 at 05:31pm
dirtyhippie:

But anyone who hasn't just crawled out from under a boulder will tell you that schools are not the most welcoming places anyway...kids hate each other because of weight, looks, styles, opinions, any number of reasons. Kids can be remarkably vicious little bastards. Odds are, the kid's gonna get teased no matter what his parents are like.

its true kids are the most nasty people on earth.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 07:30pm
Lucifers Angel:
dirtyhippie:

its true kids are the most nasty people on earth.

Thats pretty stereotypical. I don't think Im nasty Eh
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
August 5th, 2006 at 03:14am
dirtyhippie:

I agree completely.
be_insomniac
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
be_insomniac
January 4th, 2007 at 04:38pm
uh..i really don't know..i don't hate homosexuals or things like that but..still i dunno about parents..it's kinda strange
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 07:10pm
be_insomniac:
uh..i really don't know..i don't hate homosexuals or things like that but..still i dunno about parents..it's kinda strange

Why would it be weird? Because you can't accept things outside your standard of nomral? You didn't even say why they would make bad parents, that post has no point at all.
Register