King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
January 31st, 2007 at 09:28pm
spill_no_sick:
druscilla_nesser:
spill_no_sick:
I could have told you I'm not fit to be a parent
and with that logic homosexual parents aren't the issue, since more than 60% of marriages don't have love
same with parents, the children of today are going to be hollow because of it, but the world is still turning so I don't see why this is now such a big deal
don't use love as an argument, that has nothing to do with parenting or marriage anymore

Actually, 60% of heterosexual marriages don't have love.
Homosexuals can't get married, so there aren't any statistics.
Erego, you can't say anything about homosexual couples and the statistics of their love.
You have no numbers.
according to you love knows no bounds hence the statistics would be the same for homosexuals

You can't say that statistics are the same for one group just because they're the same for the other.
You have statistics for marriage.
Homosexuals can't get married.
Erego, you don't have statistics on them.

According to me, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
Hipster.
Falling In Love With The Board
Hipster.

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2007 at 04:56pm
druscilla_nesser:
spill_no_sick:
druscilla_nesser:
spill_no_sick:
I could have told you I'm not fit to be a parent
and with that logic homosexual parents aren't the issue, since more than 60% of marriages don't have love
same with parents, the children of today are going to be hollow because of it, but the world is still turning so I don't see why this is now such a big deal
don't use love as an argument, that has nothing to do with parenting or marriage anymore

Actually, 60% of heterosexual marriages don't have love.
Homosexuals can't get married, so there aren't any statistics.
Erego, you can't say anything about homosexual couples and the statistics of their love.
You have no numbers.
according to you love knows no bounds hence the statistics would be the same for homosexuals

You can't say that statistics are the same for one group just because they're the same for the other.
You have statistics for marriage.
Homosexuals can't get married.
Erego, you don't have statistics on them.

According to me, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
I agree. You seem to be just either repeating the same thing over and over again, or twisting what others are saying into a way that it is wrong.
MusicalDeviant
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MusicalDeviant
February 1st, 2007 at 08:56pm
what the hell does this have to do with green day? Last time I checked, Adie armstrong isn't a man, nor are mike or tre dating men, so how is this topic relevant?
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 1st, 2007 at 09:28pm
Your.Private.Dancer:
what the hell does this have to do with green day? Last time I checked, Adie armstrong isn't a man, nor are mike or tre dating men, so how is this topic relevant?

Not everything on this board has to do with Green Day.
This is a thread to discuss important topics.
There's a Green Day forum.
Go there.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2007 at 11:30pm
Your.Private.Dancer:

NeoSteph

you need to buy a GSB map.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 2nd, 2007 at 02:42am
Your.Private.Dancer:

i like how you didn't say billie joe isn't female.
emma brutal
Idiot
emma brutal
February 2nd, 2007 at 01:38pm
i think its fine,
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
February 9th, 2007 at 09:15am
i think if the child is going to a family who cares for them then why not? i don't think sexual orientation of the parents should matter
Register