AuthorMessage
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 07:08pm
Handguns For Hearts©:
Lucifers Angel:
i found this and i was disgusted, i cant believe that anyone is this evil.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=911

I was thinking of registering there. Not to call people names, but to argue...and do a few tests. Think
I am doing that at the min.
There's two people on here, who contradict each other, but claim to mean the same thing. lmfao
They're even trying to teach kids that rape is okay, "what's in it for you? A wife"
That just sickens me.
But any kid that hits, or curses at their parents, deserves to be killed.
That made me wanna throw up.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 07:20pm
[Steph]Angel Of My Dreams:
Handguns For Hearts©:
Lucifers Angel:
i found this and i was disgusted, i cant believe that anyone is this evil.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=911

I was thinking of registering there. Not to call people names, but to argue...and do a few tests. Think
I am doing that at the min.
There's two people on here, who contradict each other, but claim to mean the same thing. lmfao
They're even trying to teach kids that rape is okay, "what's in it for you? A wife"
That just sickens me.
But any kid that hits, or curses at their parents, deserves to be killed.
That made me wanna throw up.

It won't let me register. It says the email is not allowed.

What, will they beat Satan out of my email address too?

I used my mom's, and it worked, but she changed her account password! Now I can't say anything.

Oh, and I will acknowledge you and anyone else from GSB when I am able to register.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 07:49pm
Handguns For Hearts©:
It won't let me register. It says the email is not allowed.

What, will they beat Satan out of my email address too?

I used my mom's, and it worked, but she changed her account password! Now I can't say anything.

Oh, and I will acknowledge you and anyone else from GSB when I am able to register.
Well..you could register with a different email...I have another...
That's good, I got so mad, because there's a post on there that also said "if you have a rebellious son, he deserves to be stoned to death."
That makes me so sick.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 07:53pm
WARNING: I don't advise you to register on that board, but if you choose to, thats your choice. If you do choose to, Don't do anything disrespecftul and discuss it here, that creates problems for Gsb. In the Specific Discussion forum, we are always open to your opinions, but not every site on the internet is made like that and people differ, especially on a subject as strong as religion. Based on past incidents, please do not relate Gsb to any posts you may make on that site, because Gsb's views are not the same as yours and it can't be held accountable for what you post. Also, please do not talk badly about the site/people here either. You have every right to disagree with what they do though. This was just a warning to prevent a conflict.

Shifty
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 08:03pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
WARNING: I don't advise you to register on that board, but if you choose to, thats your choice. If you do choose to, Don't do anything disrespecftul and discuss it here, that creates problems for Gsb. In the Specific Discussion forum, we are always open to your opinions, but not every site on the internet is made like that and people differ, especially on a subject as strong as religion. Based on past incidents, please do not relate Gsb to any posts you may make on that site, because Gsb's views are not the same as yours and it can't be held accountable for what you post. Also, please do not talk badly about the site/people here either. You have every right to disagree with what they do though. This was just a warning to prevent a conflict.

Shifty

Oh no, I don't plan on disrespecting anyone.

I'm going to use restraint. I have (some) ethical appeal. I'll debate fairly.

I'm happy that GSB is open to opinions...

Sorry for that outburst. I was just a little upset. Shifty

I remember that incident when GSB was mentioned on MannaCabana. Dujo was awefully angry. Shocked
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 31st, 2006 at 08:24pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Shifty
Oh, no. No worries about that.
It's all good, I wasn't planning on doing that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 08:43pm
Well, Im also going to add if you post on that site, you will only be making complete fools out of yourself. They get alot of amusement out of people mocking their 'religious' ways, thats the entire point of the board....
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 08:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Well, Im also going to add if you post on that site, you will only be making complete fools out of yourself. They get alot of amusement out of people mocking their 'religious' ways, thats the entire point of the board....

I'm not going to anymore. It'll just get me frustrated. I tend to become passionate while debating, albeit I try be fair and level headed.

And I thought the site was a joke at first...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 08:53pm
Handguns For Hearts©:

I'm not going to anymore. It'll just get me frustrated. I tend to become passionate while debating, albeit I try be fair and level headed.

O___O you guys think its real?

k, landover Baptist church doesnt exist, nor does the town it comes from,Freehold, Iowa. Very Happy

It was Made by this Guy named Chris Harper, who is an ATHEIST, not baptist and he doesnt believe in the ideals of Christianty, so He mocks them in the extremities. It's not even meant to be taken like facts or anything. Somewhere near the bottom is a link where it takes you to the terms of service... where it says Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody" So none of that is real. Its all a joke. Sometime in September the site even has a book coming out called Welcome to jesusland. Its all a hoax, none of its real....

Have you heard of Whitehouse.org? Thats this guy too I think.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 09:17pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Handguns For Hearts©:

k, landover Baptist church doesnt exist, nor does the town it comes from,Freehold, Iowa. Very Happy

It was Made by this Guy named Chris Harper, who is an ATHEIST, not baptist and he doesnt believe in the ideals of Christianty, so He mocks them in the extremities. It's not even meant to be taken like facts or anything. Somewhere near the bottom is a link where it takes you to the terms of service... where it says Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody" So none of that is real. Its all a joke. Sometime in September the site even has a book coming out called Welcome to jesusland. Its all a hoax, none of its real....

That's what I thought.

I wasn't really sure, though. I was kind of...Um...wavering between, "This is a hilarious joke, but it looks too serious." and "These people are crazy." I noticed there were things that looked WAY too extreme to be serious. Either I'm dense, or he's hiding the mockery too much.

I thought it was ironic they were talking about how tampons were evil, but there were holy thong ads. Shocked

I should've read the fine print. Laughing
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
September 1st, 2006 at 12:20am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Handguns For Hearts©:

I never read that part... Well that's really good... I thought it was some weird sick cult or something.
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
September 1st, 2006 at 01:02am
those fuckers at that baptist board are fucked up...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 02:01am
xXx_I want my cookie_xXx:

it's not real.
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
September 1st, 2006 at 03:48am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

it's not real.

it isn't? then what is? Eh
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
September 1st, 2006 at 05:21am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

it's not real.

it isn't? then what is? Eh

Fake. A joke.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
September 1st, 2006 at 06:44am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

it's not real.

but you say that but there are groups out there who do this sort of thing, just take the film and book "Oranges arnet the only fruit" that is a true story, there are christain organisations that believe you can beat evil out of people, i know some one who beats her kids because they are evil. (And NO she is not my friend)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 2nd, 2006 at 08:43am
This is the emotional abuse thread, I love the discussion going on in here about physical abuse, but can we move it to a different thread.
Whitney.
Idiot
Whitney.
September 3rd, 2006 at 01:28am
Emotional abuse is so pathetic.
Kids have enough to worry about - they don't need their parents to tell them they're fat/unsucessful.
That's very stupid.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 5th, 2006 at 12:32am
Sometimes verbal avuse could be worse then physical. Sometimes. And its true. Teens dont need anymore shit put on their shoulders because they could be already getting it from school, or their job or just out on the street. They dont need abuse at home.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
September 6th, 2006 at 08:23am
I hate it when parents do it.

My mum has done it when she was very angry. Theres about 3-4 of them I will never forget.

Once she started smoking and I was upset with her so she yelled "YOU THINK IM ADDICTED TO CIGARETTES? WELL YOUR ADDICTED TO FOOD YOU FAT PIG" That still makes me cry along with so many times she's called me fat.

Once she grabbed a metal thing because I said I wasn't afraid of her. She went to hit me and said "AFRAID OF ME NOW" and smirked when I begged for mercy and screamed "No don't kill me" I've never felt so worthless in my life.

I can never stand up to her too...If I do well...That's another story.

Please don't think my mum is an evil bitch and I should be taken off her. She just has anger problems. And she's a bit of a control freak.
Register