AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 10:58am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:
But just cause your mum calls you a bitch and fat and hits you a bit, I don't think is reason enough to hate her.

Well you're sure as hell not going to like someone for that. Thats unacceptable and I won't even call her a mother because she isnt acting like one, she could go to jail for hitting her kids if its done abusivly and she deserves it. That whole "There your parents, without them you wouldnt be here, LOVE THEM" Crap doesnt work. Alot of people kill themselves over family issues and wish they werent here because of their parents. Just because they do one good thing isnt a ticket for them to do bad things.
A lot of people don't realise what you're parents do for you. The average parent spends half a million pounds on their child. If you're parents didn't give you any schooling or something like that, then OK, they're not nice. If they don't let you go on the computer or something, yeah, I guess it's mean. But if we're all here, on our computers, chatting, educated enough to read and write, then your parents do care about you and your future. And it's not just one good ticket, it's a life long free pass.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:03am
Anji:
A lot of people don't realise what you're parents do for you. The average parent spends half a million pounds on their child. If you're parents didn't give you any schooling or something like that, then OK, they're not nice. If they don't let you go on the computer or something, yeah, I guess it's mean. But if we're all here, on our computers, chatting, educated enough to read and write, then your parents do care about you and your future. And it's not just one good ticket, it's a life long free pass.

Ok, so they can beat the shit out of their kids, degrade and demean them and mistreat them, but it's ok because they cover it up with a computer Rolling Eyes No, thats not ok under any circumstances.And it isnt a life long free pass, your parents don't support you forever. Not everyone has great parents, and emotional abuse can be worse than physical, so just because they have somethings isnt a reason for idiotic people to mentally abuse their kids, and I can't bvelieve you're saying thats ok. it's illegal and it's harassment.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:07am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

Ok, so they can beat the shit out of their kids, degrade and demean them and mistreat them, but it's ok because they cover it up with a computer Rolling Eyes No, thats not ok under any circumstances.And it isnt a life long free pass, your parents don't support you forever. Not everyone has great parents, and emotional abuse can be worse than physical, so just because they have somethings isnt a reason for idiotic people to mentally abuse their kids, and I can't bvelieve you're saying thats ok. it's illegal and it's harassment.
I can't believe it's actually illegal. Spoiled kids whose parents don't say know to them and kiss their asses I think have it worst. Cause when they end up in the real world they won't get what they want. It's called bringing kids up the best way they see fit. I few slaps every now and then isn't or shouldn't be called abuse. You have to learn to fear something. Anyway, once their old, they'll end up fearing you.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:12am
Anji:
I can't believe it's actually illegal. Spoiled kids whose parents don't say know to them and kiss their asses I think have it worst. Cause when they end up in the real world they won't get what they want. It's called bringing kids up the best way they see fit. I few slaps every now and then isn't or shouldn't be called abuse. You have to learn to fear something. Anyway, once their old, they'll end up fearing you.

A few slaps isnt abuse. beating your kids is, and that should be illegal. Just because your life is messed up is no reason to kick your 5 year old kids ribs in, thats illegal and it should be. Do you think verbal abuse isnt abuse? Because that is an ignorant stereotype that alot of people have. Being told your worthless and pathetic and will amount to nothing can add up after awhile. It's harassment, that should never be allowed. if someone was harassing you, you would want something done about it. Kids commit suicide over verbal abuse, maybe this isnt an issue for you, so you don't understand it, but yeah it's illegal and it should be.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:18am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

A few slaps isnt abuse. beating your kids is, and that should be illegal. Just because your life is messed up is no reason to kick your 5 year old kids ribs in, thats illegal and it should be. Do you think verbal abuse isnt abuse? Because that is an ignorant stereotype that alot of people have. Being told your worthless and pathetic and will amount to nothing can add up after awhile. It's harassment, that should never be allowed. if someone was harassing you, you would want something done about it. Kids commit suicide over verbal abuse, maybe this isnt an issue for you, so you don't understand it, but yeah it's illegal and it should be.
Look. A computer isn't a cover up, it's a luxury. One that your parents let's you have. And yeah, beating your kids is abuse, my great-granddad used to do that...come to think of it he used to go at great-grandmum with a knife when he was drunk, but some people on this site really complain too much. Most kids here are privileged. Their parents usually have a reason to go after them. They're just making a big deal out of it. And loads of people will call you worthless in your life anyways. I've been told many, many things by my parents and it's only made me tougher. You think growing up is hard now, you should of grown up in the early 1900's. Now that was hard.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:21am
See, in a perfect world, kids would have everything they need and it wouldnt be cover up's. But now it's "Oh Damn, I could go to jail for saying that, its abusive, here take this computer and dont tell anyone"

Your idealistic views are great, but they arent true. You just won't understand that abuse can be emotional, and I can't make you see that so, keep on thinking the way you do. Explain peoples suicides over emotional abuse however you choose, kids that run away because they would rather be kidnapped on a street corner than live in their house another second, explain it however you wish. emotional abuse is abuse, but if you refuse to believe that, fine. Dno
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:27am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
See, in a perfect world, kids would have everything they need and it wouldnt be cover up's. But now it's "Oh Damn, I could go to jail for saying that, its abusive, here take this computer and dont tell anyone"

Your idealistic views are great, but they arent true. You just won't understand that abuse can be emotional, and I can't make you see that so, keep on thinking the way you do. Explain peoples suicides over emotional abuse however you choose, kids that run away because they would rather be kidnapped on a street corner than live in their house another second, explain it however you wish. emotional abuse is abuse, but if you refuse to believe that, fine. Dno
Every single mother has an emotional tie to what comes out of her belly...not food wise. Not just humans, animals too. Unless they're really, really screwed up, then they'll beat their kids, but mentally most of the parents who verbally insult their children are only hoping for the best...or are drunk. If and when you get kids you just might understand.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
August 11th, 2006 at 11:30am
When I was younger, my dad told me my voice is horrible and I can't sing. Now I'm afraid of anyone hearing me singing. ;_;
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:32am
Anji:
Every single mother has an emotional tie to what comes out of her belly...not food wise. Not just humans, animals too. Unless they're really, really screwed up, then they'll beat their kids, but mentally most of the parents who verbally insult their children are only hoping for the best...or are drunk. If and when you get kids you just might understand.

Right, mothers how have abortions really love what come out of their belly. Not every mom loves her kids, otherwise child abuse wouldnt exist now would it. Idelistic thinking, once again, is great, but the world isnt perfect and thats not true, And I dont care what their excuse is..

"Your a fucking failure and I know your life is going to amount to nothing"
You're telling me parents are saying that because they love their kids? Sorry, I dont think they want love from their parents then.

if and when I have Kids, I won't be abusing them. I'm not that type of person. Wink
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:37am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

Right, mothers how have abortions really love what come out of their belly. Not every mom loves her kids, otherwise child abuse wouldnt exist now would it. Idelistic thinking, once again, is great, but the world isnt perfect and thats not true, And I dont care what their excuse is..

You're telling me parents are saying that because they love their kids? Sorry, I dont think they want love from their parents then.

if and when I have Kids, I won't be abusing them. I'm not that type of person. Wink
Then I guess my parents are the only ones who say that to me and still love me. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, ugly, four-eyes, pimple head, acne face, bastard child, failure, I've been locked in my room for two days without food, I've been beaten till I can't sit because it's too painful, I have scars, but I still love my parents and I know that they love me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:41am
Anji:
Then I guess my parents are the only ones who say that to me and still love me. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, ugly, four-eyes, pimple head, acne face, bastard child, failure, I've been locked in my room for two days without food, I've been beaten till I can't sit because it's too painful, I have scars, but I still love my parents and I know that they love me.

if thats how you handle it, fine, but every other person in the world isnt a clone of you and not everyone handles it like that. Your parents could go to jail for that, anyones parents who do that could, and they deserve it. Thats not acceptable in a civilized society, and it's horible parenting to think thats how you need to raise children.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:45am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

if thats how you handle it, fine, but every other person in the world isnt a clone of you and not everyone handles it like that. Your parents could go to jail for that, anyones parents who do that could, and they deserve it. Thats not acceptable in a civilized society, and it's horible parenting to think thats how you need to raise children.
You shouldn't go to jail just cause you love your child. I know that I deserved that. And other people should realise that it's only temporary. If you can't handle it. Tough luck.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 01:24pm
Anji:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

you sould still call the cops!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 02:16pm
No way. Jail here is horrible. Might as well go to a torture chamber. Have you seen the movie Bangkok Hilton?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 11th, 2006 at 09:37pm
I really think that there is other ways of diciplining a child, or any person, without attacking them.

What did you do to get this, if I may ask?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 12th, 2006 at 10:52am
My father. Treats me like. Scum.
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
August 12th, 2006 at 11:36am
Ella:
My father. Treats me like. Scum.
=[ You never told me that.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 12th, 2006 at 11:49am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:

smacking your child is not illeagel, but beating them is, i have tapped my childs hand when they have been crawling on the floor and went to put they're hand in the fire that is ok, but however no one should be beating for anything it doesnt matter what you have done, and calling your child names is somtimes worse than hitting them, i may joke with my kids and call them dumbasses and they call me slapper but thats meant in fun
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 12th, 2006 at 12:04pm
i found this and i was disgusted, i cant believe that anyone is this evil.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=911

just look at the things they have got to punish children and to beat satan out of them.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
August 12th, 2006 at 01:54pm
I think emotional abuse can be worse than physical abuse sometimes. Personally, my parents don't really say many bad things to me... my dad kind of doubts me, but he doesn't really insult me or anything. I have a friend whose dad calls him a screwup almost every day and yells at him and I know it hurts him. Because of his dad he thinks he's a screwup too, even though he's not. I think some kids could tell other family members or someone but it's not like you can really prove it.
Register