AuthorMessage
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
November 17th, 2006 at 04:42pm
~lexy~:
I missed it again Shocked HOW DO I KEEP DOING THIS omgno

Is it on again this week?
Dunno. Check out the listings on www.bbc.co.uk. If you miss it again I'll get you a download link if you like. You're missing topless, angsty Jack.
Alexa.
Alexa.
November 17th, 2006 at 05:29pm
I can't find it Sad It didn't work last time, but it'd be worth a try I guess Smile
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 17th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Torchwood:
Incubus:
Torchwood:
Lucifers Angel:
last sundays was ecellent, YAY!!!! and none of that love story thing going on
Aww. I like love stories. Very Happy

Me too! I love the whole Jack, Gwen, Owen triangle thing, all it's missing is for Toshiko to fall for Ianto and for him to fancy Owen or something like that. Fucked up working relationships are always hilarious!
I know! Although, on LJ there's a lot of speculation that Tosh is lesbian and loads of people want her and Gwen to get together, but I think her and Owen would be cute together (has anyone else seen the photo of them on the Torchwood site?).

I personally subscribe to the theory that Jack has Ianto over his desk every evening. Shifty

Think yes I'm picturing that
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 17th, 2006 at 07:12pm
Incubus:
Torchwood:
Incubus:
Torchwood:
Lucifers Angel:
last sundays was ecellent, YAY!!!! and none of that love story thing going on
Aww. I like love stories. Very Happy

Me too! I love the whole Jack, Gwen, Owen triangle thing, all it's missing is for Toshiko to fall for Ianto and for him to fancy Owen or something like that. Fucked up working relationships are always hilarious!
I know! Although, on LJ there's a lot of speculation that Tosh is lesbian and loads of people want her and Gwen to get together, but I think her and Owen would be cute together (has anyone else seen the photo of them on the Torchwood site?).

I personally subscribe to the theory that Jack has Ianto over his desk every evening. Shifty

Think yes I'm picturing that
I love Jackanto.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 19th, 2006 at 08:36am
From the Christmas edition of SFX:

- While filming this week's episode in the Beacons, John approached Eve and bounced his dick off her head (O_____O. That's going too far, John.)

- John, David Tennant, Freema and Russell T Davies all live in the same apartment building in Cardiff

- TW and DW sets are in the same building, John's always walking into the TARDIS by accident

- Regarding the return of Jack to DW, I quote John, "When Jack and the Doctor meet, Jack doesn't know what the Doctor looks like. He might know that Rose is gone because he knows about the battle of Canary Wharf and she was on the list of the deceased. but he doesn't know what Martha looks like. So when they meet, the only person who's gonna recognise anyone is the Doctor, who's gonna know Jack. Now the Doctor doesn't agree with Jack being brought back to life. So there's the whole thing they've gotta get over before they get back together."
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 20th, 2006 at 03:37am
Just a quick warning...Don't watch this weeks episode late at night when you're on your own otherwise you won't get to sleep until 4am. *shudder*

Although, having said that, it was the best episode so far I think.
Alexa.
Alexa.
November 20th, 2006 at 07:45am
Was it scary then?! *gets excited*
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 20th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Yeah, I had my feet on the sofa because I didn't want to put them on the ground.

It was haaawt too.

*giggles and runs around*

*is still hyper about the fact that she has her first job interview in t'morning*
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 20th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Just a quick warning...Don't watch this weeks episode late at night when you're on your own otherwise you won't get to sleep until 4am. *shudder*

Although, having said that, it was the best episode so far I think.
Aww. Do Gwen and Owen get it on? Cos I'm after reading this...

OWEN: Nice. Ever thought about doing it in the car?

GWEN: What?

OWEN: Just an offer.

GWEN: Let's not talk about this now.

OWEN: The seats go right back.

GWEN: Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

OWEN: And the upholstery's really squooshy.

GWEN: "Squooshy"? What are you, 12?

OWEN: As often as possible.

GWEN: I thought you were offering me glamour and excitement.

OWEN: I am. We could drive out to Maesteg.

GWEN: Well, maybe. But only when you've got the SUV sorted out.

OWEN: Sure.

GWEN: Properly. I don't want to be trapped naked with you and a homicidal alien computer virus.

Probably just Owen being Owen, but I dunno yet.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 21st, 2006 at 12:53pm
Bit of a letdown. Chris Chibnall really isn't that great. I loved Ianto in it though. *Iz obsessed with Ianto* Oh, and Owen is just a bit of a dick. Toshiko really likes him, he should be nicer to her.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 21st, 2006 at 02:23pm
Is Chris Chibnall the one that played the main bad guy? *doesn't want to give too much away*

I like Owen, he's one of those people who you can't stand but you love him anyway.

I can't get over...

Owen: And what is that god awful smell?
Gwen: Grass?
Owen: ...It's disGUSTing.

Love it.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 21st, 2006 at 03:11pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Is Chris Chibnall the one that played the main bad guy? *doesn't want to give too much away*

I like Owen, he's one of those people who you can't stand but you love him anyway.

I can't get over...

Owen: And what is that god awful smell?
Gwen: Grass?
Owen: ...It's disGUSTing.

Love it.
Chris Chibnall is, unfortunately, the head writer (RTD is too busy to work on it much). He's rubbish.

Meh. I like him sometimes. But I love Tosh more.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 21st, 2006 at 05:27pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why don't you like him? I think the episodes are fairly well written.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:48am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why don't you like him? I think the episodes are fairly well written.
He just bores me to tears. All his work does, it was the same with his epsiode of Life On Mars. I prefer PJ Hammond (writer of episode 5 of Torchwood). Nothing to do with the topless/emo/crying/wrestlingwithconscience/touchingIanto Jack he writes. Shifty

But I think they should have got someone else as lead writer. Someone like, ooh, off the top of my head... Steven Moffat (writer of Empty Child, The Doctor Dances and The Girl In The Fireplace) or maybe PJ Hammond or Helen Raynor (writer of Ghost Machine and script editor for DW). Anyone except Chris.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 23rd, 2006 at 01:31pm
Torchwood coffee break lmfao:

Apparently it was a cold day and John wanted to "surprise" Eve.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 23rd, 2006 at 01:51pm
I've just thought of another thing that's changed about Jack since the Doctor and Rose left him: he's stopped eating manky burgers. In the book The Stealers Of Dreams, he happily tucks into a manky alien burger while Rose and the Doctor go pale watching him, but in Countrycide he stops when Tosh mentions her friend who got hepatitis from a burger.

I'm sad, I know.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 23rd, 2006 at 02:09pm
Can't believe Owen and Gwen, although he was really caring when he was...pulling bullets out of her maybe that why she likes him...

Pretty good episode though...even if it wasn't so much scary as gross
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 23rd, 2006 at 04:51pm
I think Owen's really lovely actually, but he just doesn't like showing it. Because in previous episodes you do see him being protective of Gwen, even if he took the piss out of her in the first couple of ones. I dunno, I think he likes her a lot but he's just really scared of anything more than a one night stand.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 24th, 2006 at 04:15pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
I think Owen's really lovely actually, but he just doesn't like showing it. Because in previous episodes you do see him being protective of Gwen, even if he took the piss out of her in the first couple of ones. I dunno, I think he likes her a lot but he's just really scared of anything more than a one night stand.
Yeah. The main thing I don't like about him is how he treats Tosh. I don't think she knows why either, they were pretty good mates. I also don't like how crass he can be sometimes. That, and the suspicious photos on the Torchwood site. And the fact that he is essentially a date rapist.

Speaking of Tosh, I think that the girl who plays her girlfriend in the next ep is Janey from My Family.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
November 24th, 2006 at 04:15pm
Register