Oregon Grocery Store Clerk Claims To Have Written Green Day'

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
October 31st, 2006 at 04:04am
not saying that he did or anything, but what if he did, what if he is actually telling the truth and Billie did steal it?

And there should be an unsure option on the poll not just a straight yes or no option.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 31st, 2006 at 04:14am
Bloodraine:

I don't want to see any more immature bashing like that.
Have you ever considered she was joking?

And FYI: I voted no in the poll. Just to be vindictive.

I can't believe they thought she wasn't joking o.O

And I voted no in the poll as well. Just for a joke. And I read this whole thread, and saw people going "omg how could people vote no!? Shows what great fans they are!" and decided to vote no. lmfao
clark
GSBitch
clark
October 31st, 2006 at 10:18am
Honestly? I think the people in this thread who are bashing McPike and/or other members of the site are the idiots. You don't know anything other than your personal opinion on the matter. For all any of us know, he could have written AI, or it could be 100% Green Day's material. Calling McPike a 'fuckup' over something like this is just plain narrow-minded. I know most of you love Green Day and plan to defend them to your death, but they're not perfect.
Bloodraine:
electricshavingcream
Geek
electricshavingcream
October 31st, 2006 at 10:40am
hes a FUCKING BITCH!!!
clark
GSBitch
clark
October 31st, 2006 at 10:56am
electricshavingcream:
hes a FUCKING BITCH!!!
Things like this are what I'm talking about.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2006 at 11:12am
What amuses me is that 15 people have clicked "no" Very Happy
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2006 at 11:53am
Well, I'm a bit of a weirdo, and everytime a negative Green Day rumor comes out, it scares me. Like right now, I'm thinking, "What if this dude is for real?" That would mean my entire love for Green Day was based on a lie. I would not be here if AI didn't come out. I mean, my favorite album is Insomniac, but I wouldn't have listened to it or even heard of Green Day if not for American Idiot.

It just scares me, somewhere in the back of my mind, that this dude might be telling the truth.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 31st, 2006 at 12:49pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Well, I'm a bit of a weirdo, and everytime a negative Green Day rumor comes out, it scares me. Like right now, I'm thinking, "What if this dude is for real?" That would mean my entire love for Green Day was based on a lie. I would not be here if AI didn't come out. I mean, my favorite album is Insomniac, but I wouldn't have listened to it or even heard of Green Day if not for American Idiot.

It just scares me, somewhere in the back of my mind, that this dude might be telling the truth.
I know what you mean. I mean, they probably do write their own songs, but... What if they didnt? Would people still respect them as much? Probably not. But everything would be different if they actually didnt write their own songs, im sure.
And yeah, if AI hadnt come out, i wouldnt be here either, i wouldnt have been who i am right now, i wouldnt do a lot of things if it wasnt for AI. 'Tis kinda scary to think about.
love.
love.
October 31st, 2006 at 01:03pm
weird
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 1st, 2006 at 12:00pm
Killer_Tomato:
lyrical_gaah52:

I know what you mean. I mean, they probably do write their own songs, but... What if they didnt? Would people still respect them as much? Probably not. But everything would be different if they actually didnt write their own songs, im sure.
And yeah, if AI hadnt come out, i wouldnt be here either, i wouldnt have been who i am right now, i wouldnt do a lot of things if it wasnt for AI. 'Tis kinda scary to think about.

It is. Like, a while ago, a website posted a rumor that Billie overdosed on aspirin and died. My pulse froze for a minute. Until I realized that it said "updated 8 minutes ago", but it had been 15 minutes since the first person on the Rumor thread found it.

Go us, Non-teenie AI lovers.

[/spam]
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
November 1st, 2006 at 05:21pm
Halloween:
Honestly? I think the people in this thread who are bashing McPike and/or other members of the site are the idiots. You don't know anything other than your personal opinion on the matter. For all any of us know, he could have written AI, or it could be 100% Green Day's material. Calling McPike a 'fuckup' over something like this is just plain narrow-minded. I know most of you love Green Day and plan to defend them to your death, but they're not perfect.
Bloodraine:

Question for you:
why don't we,(as much as I hate this idea) say that people can't post these one-sided, limited information,no-personal-imput threads?
It's obvious that whenever someone posts anything anti-Green Day related in this forum it's flooded with "That's stupid" "The guys an effin idiot" ect with nothing to really back it up. You can't really stop people from saying those things becuse they let there "Emotions" get the better of them.
So I think it's better to not allow these kinds of threads in first place or set some type of rules for posting them.
-x-Emz-x-
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
-x-Emz-x-

Mibba
November 1st, 2006 at 06:07pm
I'm sticking by Green Day completely, I mean this is a load of bull!! There is no way in hell he could of wrote some of those songs in 1992. Like other people have said what about 'WMUWSE' & 'Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend' in 'Homecoming'?!?! And the fact that it took him 2 goddamn years to realise & come forward about it?!?!

Also if he did write them (which he so didn't) then why is he not a professional songwriter now, writing songs for crappy bimbo popstars who are too dumb & useless to write their own songs, instead of a bored grocery store clerk in Oregon who has nothing better to do with his time than to make up silly little stories about writing one the biggest & best albums of 2004? Instead he should spend his free time going to his local hospital to get his head checked out for mental problems. Either that or check himself into the nearest rehab clinic until his drug problems sorted out!

Sorry if this rant offends anybody (who though I don't know) but this is my opinion & I'm sticking to it no matter what anybody says! File
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
November 1st, 2006 at 06:48pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Killer_Tomato:
lyrical_gaah52:

It is. Like, a while ago, a website posted a rumor that Billie overdosed on aspirin and died. My pulse froze for a minute. Until I realized that it said "updated 8 minutes ago", but it had been 15 minutes since the first person on the Rumor thread found it.

Go us, Non-teenie AI lovers.

[/spam]

Yeah, I know what yall mean... my first album was Dookie (though it was the year 2005) and though AI's not my favorite, it's still an awesome and extremely well written album.
The point is, I wouldn't believe that they didn't write thier own songs unless Billie came out and said he's a thief... which I still might not believe since I'd think he was joking... anyways, if something somehow ever convinced me that they didn't write thier own songs it would be one of those "My life is crashing into oblivion!" or "Everything in my life is a lie!" kinds of moments... more the oblivion thing... lol.
But yeah, it's a scary thought. Kinda like thinking of your mom robbing a bank or something... O_o
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
November 1st, 2006 at 06:54pm
Oh, I totally believe him.
I mean, I wrote 'Jesus of Suburbia', but does anyone believe me?
No.
-dies laughing-
What an idiot.
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
November 1st, 2006 at 07:01pm
I think he probably has a mental problem. How could green day get a hold of this material he lives in oregon!
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
Geek
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
November 1st, 2006 at 07:20pm
lmfao!!!! that last line 'While he thinks that he wrote American Idiot, he actually is an American idiot.' made me laugh my fucking socks off!!!! omg, what a good come back for a nutter....XD Laughing
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
Geek
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer
November 1st, 2006 at 07:30pm
but you've also got to take into consideration at what happened to Paul Mcartney....Not that someone is gonna kill all of green day over one song....lol
iNTHENAMEOFMiSERY.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iNTHENAMEOFMiSERY.
November 1st, 2006 at 07:39pm
okay. all i can say to this is:
a.) WTF
b.) is the checker like, against GD?

dude. whoa.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
November 1st, 2006 at 07:41pm
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer:
but you've also got to take into consideration at what happened to Paul Mcartney....Not that someone is gonna kill all of green day over one song....lol

What the Hell are you taking about? no one killed Paul Mcartney. He's still alive, infact he's quite alive and quite well. Either your confusing him and John Lennon or you have absolutely no clue what your talking about at all or your talking about him and Mike Jackson's Fued over who owns the rights to Most Beatles songs. In that case, try to get your point across more clearly
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
November 1st, 2006 at 07:47pm
+Maiku's_Requiem+:
Tré_Cool_Loving_Drummer:

What the Hell are you taking about? no one killed Paul Mcartney. He's still alive, infact he's quite alive and quite well. Either your confusing him and John Lennon or you have absolutely no clue what your talking about at all or your talking about him and Mike Jackson's Fued over who owns the rights to Most Beatles songs. In that case, try to get your point across more clearly

well what happened with mj and paul mcartney was likee real different cuz he was broke and mj bought the legal rights to all of his songs and paul thought that wasn't fair since they were his songs n stuff but this guy is actually claiming he wrote all the songs at least mj knew he didn't write the songs he just owned the rights to do w/e with them
Register