What Green Day CDs need a Parental Advisory?

AuthorMessage
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 09:46pm
I was just wondering. American Idiot and Bullet In A Bible had one so i was just wondering what other green day cds could use one. I say either Insomniac or Nimrod!
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Nimord must prob
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Dookie more than any of 'em.
hahaurdead9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hahaurdead9
November 13th, 2006 at 09:56pm
nimrod. and if u consider the bullet in a bible thing a cd thennn that one too. and possibly american idiot but not as much as nimrod!!
Chaotic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chaotic
November 13th, 2006 at 09:58pm
All of 'em. tehe

EDIT: With the exception of 39/Smooth and Kerplunk! .. cause there isn't really any swearing on those.
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 10:01pm
i dont get why the brain stew single had a parental advisory but the insomniac cd didnt. Listen to the lyrics of insomniac and then tell me it doesnt need one. especially songs like stewart and the ave. and brain stew. but then again i think nimrod needs one. mainly for one song. and thats platypus Cool but then of course theres FOD and longview on dookie...and then minority and deadbeat holiday on warning...and a few on international superhits and shenanigans as well. and then kerplunk has my generation which someone shouts F**K THAT S**T!!! really loud...aw heck give em all a parental advisory!
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 10:02pm
well i havent heard 39/smooth because i cant find it anywhere but ive heard everything else except for rare outakes and crap.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 13th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Chaotique:
All of 'em. tehe

EDIT: With the exception of 39/Smooth and Kerplunk! .. cause there isn't really any swearing on those.

I agree. But mostly Nimrod cause of songs like Platyus (I Hate You) and Take Back.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 13th, 2006 at 10:04pm
star-gazer93:
well i havent heard 39/smooth because i cant find it anywhere but ive heard everything else except for rare outakes and crap.

Same.
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 10:05pm
Mr. tambourine man:
shenanigans for haha you are dead
yeah but really it only says one word but it is kind of inapropriate for a young ppls because of the song theme. i mean cmon theyre laughing at a person who they didnt like who has died...so yeah. and then plus theres desensitized and dont wanna fall in love that cuss a tad bit. and lets not forget espionage! it curses terrible! lol
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
November 14th, 2006 at 07:11am
definately Nimrod, and probably the rest
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
November 14th, 2006 at 07:34am
star-gazer93:
i dont get why the brain stew single had a parental advisory but the insomniac cd didnt. Listen to the lyrics of insomniac and then tell me it doesnt need one. especially songs like stewart and the ave. and brain stew. but then again i think nimrod needs one. mainly for one song. and thats platypus Cool but then of course theres FOD and longview on dookie...and then minority and deadbeat holiday on warning...and a few on international superhits and shenanigans as well. and then kerplunk has my generation which someone shouts F**K THAT S**T!!! really loud...aw heck give em all a parental advisory!

Kerplunk, Shenanigans, and 1039SOSH don't need one. If "fuck" doesn't appear more than once, then it doesn't need one.

I think Nimrod really needs one because in Nimrod you can actually hear when he says it cuz his voice is a bit clearer. on the albums before Nimrod you can't really hear what he's saying.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2006 at 06:50pm
None of them. Parental Advisory stickers are pointless. Any parent who will judge a cd based on some stupid sticker thats placed on it is a brainwashed zombie.
Mia-0210
Idiot
Mia-0210

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2006 at 06:58pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
None of them. Parental Advisory stickers are pointless. Any parent who will judge a cd based on some stupid sticker thats placed on it is a brainwashed zombie.

*applauds*
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 14th, 2006 at 07:00pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

agreed
SynGatesrocksmybed
King For A Couple Of Days
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 07:24pm
None I hate parental advisory stickers I think those stickers are a waste of fun sticky paper but I like to stick thos on myself
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
November 14th, 2006 at 07:26pm
[[your mom was here]]:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

agreed

I disagree. Some parents might not want their children (young, like before double digit ages) to hear those kinds of words. Which I think is good because too many young kids talk nasty.

Of course now a days, it's hard to find sensible parents who will actually pay attention to the labels.
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 07:30pm
[QUOTE="Mechanical_ChickThats true some parents dont give a shit
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 07:33pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Yes. But most people that listen to Green Day are old enough so their parents don't give a damn.
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 07:35pm
I know seriously alot of people I know that listen to Green Day dont even live with their parents
Register