Banned
Richard Nixon.
November 6th, 2007 at 08:05pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
I Kill Children.:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
I Kill Children.:
I think clit piercings are gross tbh.

There's been the fashion with females it seems everywhere who are "hxc" to get tattoo'd sleeves and one ig ugly ass chest piece.
It actually offends me with their idiocy.
I'm getting a chest piece. Don't call something idiotic unless you understand why we'd get it. I find chest pieces beautiful, and I find sleeves beautiful, and I think it's idiotic of you both to take issue with it. It's not your body. We're free to do whatever we please to them, and it won't bother you.

No I meant the ugly cliche ones that loads of them get that are like the same.
Normal chest pieces selected with meaning are awesome but the sudden outburst of what I described with scene chicks really irritates me because it's all this hxc stuff that doesn't seem to be sentimental or mean anything to them.
I don't know that any tattoos are cliche, since they're usually selected specifically by the person getting them. Dno

The variety of them though aren't, such as swallows, bear paws, musical notes behind your ears, barcodes (just a few years ago they weren't ._.), Large ugly chest pieces with a heart in the middle (even without the heart), Sleeves on females with robots and cigar smoking chicks with big tits, cards all the "hxc" stuff is now cliche thanks to the idiots who ruined it.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 7th, 2007 at 12:41pm
I Kill Children.:
The variety of them though aren't, such as swallows, bear paws, musical notes behind your ears, barcodes (just a few years ago they weren't ._.), Large ugly chest pieces with a heart in the middle (even without the heart), Sleeves on females with robots and cigar smoking chicks with big tits, cards all the "hxc" stuff is now cliche thanks to the idiots who ruined it.
I've never seen two tattoos alike, mostly because the way they're created and positioned and colored are always different. I don't think you can lump all the aforementioned tattoos together and say none of them are unique. They mean something to the people getting them in most cases, even if all that person wants is a pretty tattoo.

I agree that certain things are overdone, but I can't hold that against anyone. People just see others with a tattoo that appeals to them, and gets one themself. I don't think it's the worst thing ever.
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
November 7th, 2007 at 02:01pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
I Kill Children.:
I've never seen two tattoos alike, mostly because the way they're created and positioned and colored are always different. I don't think you can lump all the aforementioned tattoos together and say none of them are unique. They mean something to the people getting them in most cases, even if all that person wants is a pretty tattoo.

I agree that certain things are overdone, but I can't hold that against anyone. People just see others with a tattoo that appeals to them, and gets one themself. I don't think it's the worst thing ever.

Agreed.

I get tired of the snobbery that now exists around this stuff. I have a blue rose tattoo on my lower back, and the rose symbolises a person very dear to me, I drew the design myself and got it placed there as a sign of strength (the spine being pretty important in supporting the body).

So anyone who dares come at me with a "tramp stamp" or "roses are cliche" comment, can fuck right off. Don't judge a person before you know what they're all about. Also, tattoos don't have to be original and deep. It's an art, and some art is just meant to look good. There's nothing wong with simply aesthetically pleasing tattoos.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 03:41pm
See, I want to get a tattoo but if I refue to get something on my lower arm or hands. I need that space for henna.

Does henna count as body modification?
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Henna is really, really dangerous and not advised by tattoo artists, have you seen what happened to those girls who let the sun at their Henna tattoos? OMFG
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 04:08pm
Um...no. And I'm not talking about your cheapy white-people henna. I mean actual henna. The stuff that comes from leaves. It's greenish black and leaves a red stain. That's henna. And it smells amazing. If you use the real stuff, which you actually can find very easily in the US and UK, its not going to eat your skin or whatever.

and of course tattoo artists wouldn't advise henna. They lose business to it. It takes skill to use a henna cone properly.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 04:24pm
Well these people let the sun at their Henna and got burnt and their skin got all infected and it got into their bloodstream and stuff. Cheese

Other than that I dont know much about it .. what is "real" Henna and what isnt and such, but, meh! Its your body and your life. Very Happy

..I want pics though.. Meg
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 04:25pm
Okay, I have no idea what those girls had on their skin but common sense tells me that ain't henna. Or maybe it was henna with all sorts of chemicals in it.

O_o You want pics of their burnt skin?
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 04:29pm
No I want pics of when you get yours done. Finger
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Shifty...oh. Mine faded last week and I haven't had a chance to get it done again because of exams. But it was so purdy.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Is it just like a tattoo design, that's all the same colour and is temporary?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 04:39pm
Pretty much. Except it's not really the same concept as a tattoo. Because it's more of intricate designs. Like, really...like this:

I really like that second one. The actual paste is the color of the second picture and when you wash it off, its red-orange to reddish brown.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 04:41pm
lol. It just looks like hours of doodling! XD
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 04:42pm
Does it? There are people who can make that in four minutes flat. And it is doodling in a way. Artistic doodles. Con
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 7th, 2007 at 04:47pm
PFFT. I reckon I could do that no sweat.. Coolio on my left hand.. obviously! XD
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 7th, 2007 at 10:51pm
I'd love to find someone who could do henna properly. It's not overtly popular where I live, and I've been dying to have it done for ages.
Ten Years Gone
Idiot
Ten Years Gone
November 21st, 2007 at 10:44am
Whatever floats your boat.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 21st, 2007 at 12:55pm
Is it expensive? And how long does it last?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2007 at 01:01am
I got a Henna when I was in florida. Think Mine was 40$ and I had it for like 5 weeks. I didn't get burns or anything.... mine might not have been ~real~ henna though because it wasn't just red.. they had different colors. Mine was red and black

lmfao it was a heartgrenade omg Im lame
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:08am
Well, it depends on how extreme. I mean it is your body so you can do whatever you want to it, but I don't find it beautiful.

What do I consider extreme? Getting your whole body tatooed, getting your face tatooed, putting gauges in your ears that are big than like 1/2 inch, putting implants under your skin, burning your skin (guess it like branding), filing your teeth, having so many piercing that....I don't even know, slitting your tongue to make it forked, and probably some other stuff I can't think of.
Register