Green Day tattoos

AuthorMessage
St. Dude
St. Dude
January 3rd, 2010 at 06:39pm
BillyJoezzz:
[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Green123Day/pics%20of%20me/130852.jpg[/IM]
glad i finally got it
nice Very Happy
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
January 7th, 2010 at 12:46pm
BillyJoezzz:
glad i finally got it

OMG JESS!
That's fabulous!
Lykkepillen
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lykkepillen
January 9th, 2010 at 01:34pm
Too bad I'm only 14.. I really want a tattoo Razz If I where to get a GD Tattoo, it would be something from/releated to wake me up when september ends, cause thats the first Green Day song I heard :') It means alot to me Smile Or maybe Blue (Billies guitar). A tattoo of blue on my wrist, that would've been awesome :3
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
March 4th, 2010 at 06:55pm
Got these Tuesday

Heart

Anchor

Without Flash

& Star

St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
March 5th, 2010 at 08:51am
i´m gonna get some stars on my arms...
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 6th, 2010 at 08:28am
I'm gunna get the same tattoos as billie on my hands and also the kerplunk Green Day writing(not sure where yet maybe on my ankle in small version) and the rotting lyrics on the back of my right hand in between my thumb and my wrist.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
March 21st, 2010 at 03:20pm
I decided that I'm not going to get a Green Day tattoo, cause I may not like them in a few years, as sad as that sounds D:
But I am going to get a tattoo that relates to Green Day.
:3
It's going to be a star, preferrably red, that'll have 7.11.9 underneath it Very Happy
Cause that night was amazing and something I couldn't forget if I tried.
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
March 21st, 2010 at 03:51pm
I got a tattoo its just a star
but i want it to say "Better thank your lucky stars" under it
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
April 12th, 2010 at 02:53pm
I'm going to get a tattoo for my 18th b-day present <3 mum pays for it.. but i'm only 15 now. ant it's going to bee a Green Day tattoo, whit the GD guys or just Billie Joe. But we'll see.. Smile
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 12th, 2010 at 04:36pm
i want to get a bunch of tatts.. i'm 14 at the moment and gonna wait til im moved out of my mom and dad's.. here are the tatt's i want:
**i want the adeline skull on my to segment of my right ring finger
** "as my memory rests but nvr 4gets what i lost" prolly on my arm somewhere (not with the abv. lol) and put my gpa's name and when he was born and died
**"i've got some scattered pictures lying on my bedroom floor. reminds me of the times we shared and makes me wish that you were here cause now it seems i've forgotten my purpose in this life..." possibly from my wrist down to w/e it needs to.. might split it in half and get from "i've got.." to "bedroom floor" on my right one..
**"music to me is the air that i breath; its the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive"
**when i get married and i know it's gonna be a Billie and Adrienne type of love, i'm getting "speechless and redundant cause ily's not enough im lost for words"

and this is all i cant think of off the top of my head that i had written down lol
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
April 12th, 2010 at 10:32pm
WalkingContradicti0n:
I got a tattoo its just a star
but i want it to say "Better thank your lucky stars" under it

Everyone has that one, just so you know :\
That was one of my first few ideas four years ago, lmfao but my current tattoo beat that one, but anyway, then I started seeing that a lot more :\

Slipper:
I'm going to get a tattoo for my 18th b-day present <3 mum pays for it.. but i'm only 15 now. ant it's going to bee a Green Day tattoo, whit the GD guys or just Billie Joe. But we'll see.. Smile

Just a heads up, you may not want to get faces tattooed on you. You may not like Green Day in years to come, and believe me when I say this, I was exactly like you a couple years ago, now I'm not so much obsessed with Green Day rather than "Ohay Green Day's on the radio!" or "Ohay look they're coming to Minneapolis, let's go see them" "Nehh, I'm good" type thing.

Faces of people you don't know personally 1, could come out horrible depending on your tattoo artist, or you will not like them in a few years and you'll be thinking "Why the hell did I ever get this?"
:\
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
April 13th, 2010 at 05:52am
MrsBillieJoe95:
i want to get a bunch of tatts.. i'm 14 at the moment and gonna wait til im moved out of my mom and dad's.. here are the tatt's i want:
**i want the adeline skull on my to segment of my right ring finger
** "as my memory rests but nvr 4gets what i lost" prolly on my arm somewhere (not with the abv. lol) and put my gpa's name and when he was born and died
**"i've got some scattered pictures lying on my bedroom floor. reminds me of the times we shared and makes me wish that you were here cause now it seems i've forgotten my purpose in this life..." possibly from my wrist down to w/e it needs to.. might split it in half and get from "i've got.." to "bedroom floor" on my right one..
**"music to me is the air that i breath; its the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive"
**when i get married and i know it's gonna be a Billie and Adrienne type of love, i'm getting "speechless and redundant cause ily's not enough im lost for words"

and this is all i cant think of off the top of my head that i had written down lol

That's a whole lot of script, sounds good though but I'd be apprehensive about getting it.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 13th, 2010 at 04:00pm
yeah but still.. im going to attempt to get any Green Day lyrics that mean a lot to me tattoo'd..
Stay_Brutal!
Geek
Stay_Brutal!

Blog
May 2nd, 2010 at 07:21pm
I have a tattoo of Skully on my wrist. Cool I an going to get another Green Day tattoo next month. I am not sure of what yet tho. I was thinking about getting lyrics but I cant decide which ones, They are all so awesome!
I'm going to get my entire arm done in Green Day tattoos. They deserve to be a part of me. X)
Stay_Brutal!
Geek
Stay_Brutal!

Blog
May 2nd, 2010 at 07:25pm
I really want to get all the lyrics to Jesus Of Suburbia on me. But that is ALOT of words!! XD It would be awesome tho! Very Happy
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
May 2nd, 2010 at 09:12pm
im thinking of gitting the warning guy on th inside of my wrist but would that hurt really bad cuse its going over ur vains?

right now i only have a star a little above my wery low underwear line
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
May 3rd, 2010 at 04:15am
I decided last week that I'd kinda like 'rage' and 'love' around the outside of my daisies on my hips - and then I could maybe get 'The story of my life' on my tummy in between the daisies...
Stay_Brutal!
Geek
Stay_Brutal!

Blog
May 3rd, 2010 at 12:54pm
iViva La Yana!:
im thinking of gitting the warning guy on th inside of my wrist but would that hurt really bad cuse its going over ur vains?

right now i only have a star a little above my wery low underwear line

It hurts but not too bad. It seriously dont hurt that bad. All of my friends and the tattoo artist dude was like dont get your first 1 on your wrist!! They kept telling me how bad it would hurt but I took it fine. Its really cool to have it on your wrist too! X)
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 3rd, 2010 at 01:02pm
Eastbaybound:
It hurts but not too bad. It seriously dont hurt that bad. All of my friends and the tattoo artist dude was like dont get your first 1 on your wrist!! They kept telling me how bad it would hurt but I took it fine. Its really cool to have it on your wrist too! X)

Tattoos are different for every person and in each part of the body. I have a tattoo on my left wrist that hurt like a bitch (it was also my first) and I have flames going up my right arm which hurt in some places but i barely felt in others.
So you can't really say it doesn't hurt to someone else as the truth is you won't know until you're having it done. BUT it is worth going through any pain as it doesn't last that long.
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
May 3rd, 2010 at 01:05pm
I have tattoos on both wrists and neither of them hurt very much.

They bled, being over veins... but were fine otherwise.
Register